Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What should I do about wife not wearing wedding ring? [merged threads]

Old Player

Reaction score
My wife doesn't wear her wedding ring to sleep because she says it bothers her hand. She had some skin irritation on her hand and took it off for a few days a while back, I told her to just put it on the other hand and I don't want to see her with out her ring on.

Over the last 1 year there were at least 10 occasions were I have had to tell her to put on her wedding ring. (She leaves it at home)2 days ago she didn't take it to work and left it on her night stand. I told her that I don't ever want to see the ring left home again, and if it's left home again it's going to be a problem. Today I wake up and the exact same thing happened (she left it home)

What should I do?

Ignore her

***** at her?

I am at a loss for words.

Just to add I am 99.9 percent sure she is not cheating on me and the ring is a nice ring she picked it out and it cost me 10k.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great affair detection advice at marriagebuilders. I'd pass on the other advice available there if she is cheating. Male cheaters can be reformed, women much less so.

Either way its disrespectful, and I'd bring her to heel.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I PMed you

There is something going on. .. I suggest you do some snooping on your wife. You have a right to know what she's doing. Snooping is not wrong in marriage as everything you do effects the other.

You say you 99% sure she is not cheating... That's not 100%. Affairs occur more often than not with a co-worker. People in affairs lie.. Don't ask her if she's cheating.. Find out yourself. Get the goods, put a gps in her car.. Phone spyware, keylogger on home pc. Go visit www.marriagebuilders.com. They can offer you better help than here for a situation like this.

Does she guard her phone?

Has she said "I love you but not in love with you"

Do you guys spend enough quality time together doing fun things? Meeting the needs for intimate conversation, recreational companionship, non sexual affection and sexual fulfillment. The 4 intimate needs should be met on a regular basis weekly.

Do you guys argue or have angry outbursts? If so.. Angry outbursts are a major killer of your love for eachother. There is so many variables I could go on.

Epi

Another thing you could do... Put a coat of clear nail polish on it. That will stop the rash if its even true.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Old Player,
Urgent!...Urgent....Destroyer ahead...Dive,dive,dive...
You and your relationship are in trouble mate!This is exactly what happened to me....The Ring is of deep emotional significance to a Woman,if it is tight get it expanded,a little Kenacomb or similar on the finger will sort any infection out....is there inflammation perhaps a sore?...at this stage you are assembling information,don't put her on her guard...
"Action Stations:First protect yourself,things could get nasty,so ask the Guys here in a separate thread how to do just this..Seeing a Lawyer seems advisable
secondly:what is this deluded Woman up too?What interests has she taken up,new friends,changed domestic situation in old friends...has she changed her hair,her dress...is she using new words,being interested in different unusual things...is she distracted a lot seems in another world...doesn't follow whats happening on Telly...smell her clothes,look for hairs,examine her face,her neck for signs of action...check her panties out,check her waste bin for soiled tissues,tampons,liners and notes,they are soo careless think things are safely discarded in the bin...then there's the Cell phone,put a tap on her computer always check it out,see the sites shes been visiting,people get careless....If you are the only Man in the House,check that you leave the toilet seat down...Most Men after Svex visit the little Boys always leave the Seat up! check it on coming home,put the sticker from an apple on the door to remind you...In my case she ran off with Women LOL
So Old Player.take advice from an even older and more cunning old Fox...It happened to me! it may be possible to take evasive action once you understand and appreciate whats going on,and London to a brick it is
Thirdly: an important stage in forming even an illicit relationship is the giving of gifts,check her jewelry box out...my wife started wearing huge solid gold ear rings and bracelet...stupid bvitch told me a friend made them,they were just plated,clever friend,I got hold of the bracelet took it to a professional...Solid Gold!...generous friends huh?
So Dear Older Player you are thrice armed with us at your side,move carefully but confidently!

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Old Player,
Though the thought strikes me now that on balance you might be a troll assembling an article.However,such could be the urgency of this and your article could help other poor bvggers anyway,That I Soldier on... I append an Addendum to above...I missed out svex...her attitude probably has changed...Could be you are on rations? could also be that you are having an improved svex life.sometimes the combination of guilt,the need to obsfucate and the general lifting in Libido that a new love brings makes her hungry for it,when she closes her eyes is she thinking of you?
Most important,if it is impromptu,check out for marks on the body,legs are often bruised,breastts chafed kick her nickers under the bed for later forensic study...is she ultra moist inside,signs of personal lubricant?...if she is doing it a lot she may well develop splits at the vaginas entrance,develop yeast infections...Whatever.....main thing is,has she changed?

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scara on the money again. Normally it's women bytching about men not wearing their ring.
If it irritates her skin, a devoted woman might put it on a necklace or at least seek medical attention/solution.
For married and engaged women, the ring is something to be proud of, especially a damn $10k one.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Put a key logger on your/her PC and check the logs. You will catch websites, passwords, etc. If you decide to go this route, you need to be discrete. DO NOT MODIFY OR DELETE ANYTHING. If you're logging into her facebook, do it in the early morning when most people are sleeping so few people see 'her' in chat. Take screenshots in case you need them in the future.

If she's screwing around on you, it's best to catch it early and terminate the marriage ASAP. There's no point wasting your time with a woman who's interested in someone else.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have nothing new to add but i agree with the others. Something is afoot. Women just don't stop wanting to wear their $10k ring because it "irritates their skin". Did this ever bother her before? Did you see any signs of skin irritation? Does he have any other atopic (allergic) conditions? History of sensitivity to anything?

Be your own investigator. Keyloggers, GPS units, etc are all great tools, but be careful of stalking laws in your state. You may turn up evidence of her cheating, but if it was acquired by illegal means you may be no better off.

It may be beneficial to consult a lawyer first. Try to do everything above board and keep your side of the street squeaky clean.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know that I would assume right off the bat that she's cheating. I mean, if she IS screwing around and wanted to avoid being caught, wouldn't she take the ring with her and take it off in the car or something?

All of you talking about emotional attachments to rings for women, what are you smoking? And 10K, holy f*cking sh*t. I paid 1K for my wife's ring - and she picked it out.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my wifes opinion even 1k for a ring is too much. She's a practicalist. The more money spent on useless material things such as rings is that much less saved in the bank. Her words. Haha. She didn't want to buy any rings so we got some from the pawn shop for even cheaper than a jewlery store. She picked out a small dainty ring for 200bux.. And my own for about the same. Jewlery is a waste of money as far as we are concerned. Much rather see a fatter savings account. All our money is in one pile anyhow.. There is no her money and my money. Its our money.