Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What seems to be going wrong, could I be giving off a desperate vibe?

Adakkon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it's been almost two months since my last HB, so I've been pushing myself to sarge more and more during the weekends, but they have all been failures lately.

A few nights ago I thought I was doing good with this one set of HBs at a party, they were laughing constantly, I felt I was projecting confidence, they were all single, I didn't tease much but I felt like I was on a joking spree and they all kept laughing so I stuck mostly to that, but as I tried to isolate one of the girls I got the distinct vibe of not interested. I trust my instincts because they have never really gone wrong with womens interests, so I started to focus on a different one in a group, got the same vibe, then started focusing on the last and least attractive one, which went sort of mixed, could have probably called her up the next day but didn't really want to.

Only thing I can think of that might have gone wrong is that I stayed with that group talking to them for pretty much the entire party and maybe even though I didn't feel like I was, I was looking desperate with my non stop flirtation? The parties I go to are usually medium size, and in this case they were the only grouping of single women there so it's not like I could really go around flirting with other girls intermitedly.

Is flirting/working on a group for a few hours too much? Could I have been giving off a desperate vibe by only talking to them (and a friend who came over to flirt with a 4th girl, who ended up wanting to hook up with him).

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, you were acting desperate. You were out on the prowl looking for some a$$ and they knew it because you spent so much time with them and not doing other things. Most of the time when I get a girl interested in me, it's not from me hitting on them, it's by me having a good time, and being a fun guy around everyone. By having high value. Not from hitting on them.

Reaction score
Why didn't you isolate one of them - instead of becoming their chum!:rolleyes:

"Hey, would you like to dance?"

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You needed a wing to isolate. The only way I could have saw the HB trying to win you back would be through negs and qualifiers. Once she proved herself to you, than she would have complied to isolation. Up until that point they saw through your charades.

TheHoff

Banned
Reaction score
I read somewere that you should think of the girl your chatting up as having a hairy ass!! that would definately give off the vibe that your not desperate