Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What Really Goes On In Women's Minds When They See Muscular Men?

SecondHalf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an easy question to answer ... breading!

It's instinct, just like how a .7 to 1 waste hip ratio somehow appeals to us men.

Some men frequent strip clubs. Most would likely not take one of these women serious, but almost all are attracted to them and would bang the crap out of one given the chance without being caught by someone/scandal. Women are no different.

SH

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SecondHalf said:
This is an easy question to answer ... breading!

It's instinct, just like how a .7 to 1 waste hip ratio somehow appeals to us men.

Some men frequent strip clubs. Most would likely not take one of these women serious, but almost all are attracted to them and would bang the crap out of one given the chance without being caught by someone/scandal. Women are no different.

SH

holy **** i just had one of those moments.

this is a perfect analogy. Guys are too hell bent on trying to be both guys. You just said it yourself. Yes I would LOOK at the girls in the strip club, I Might even talk to a few or get some titties in my face for a minute but i would never take any of them seriously regardless of how attracted to them, because they are strippers. Yes they probably get banged and guys go gaga over them and **** like that but i mean, they are *****s. who cares.

somewhere along the line, it became BETA to not want to be the male equivalent of a stripper. If I'm good looking but nothing else that's all women will want me for is for sex, and while that sounds good. think about your local strip club *****s. you think they are very happy get sex and nothing else? the only guys who want them are true to the game losers.

I want a woman, i HAVE a woman that is attracted to me, but is in LOVE with me beucase of things other than how big my **** is or how good i look with my shirt off. that's what it's about

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I Think It Depends On The Individual

@backbreaker: I think it all depends on the individual. I don't think it's very accurate to perceive a similarity in for instance a dignified, responsible and classy male who happens to be muscular and into working out, and a woman who makes a living dancing around nude or semi-nude in clubs. I don't exactly see it as the same kind of scenario in the event that the muscular guy doesn't engage in the same sort of behavior as female strippers. Unfortunately, we all live in a world where people judge us on the basis of how we look and react toward us on that basis. It's on that basis that some would say a person looks shy, confident, strong, weak, elegant/dignified. threatening, seems standoffish, arrogant, seems friendly/approachable, etc.

And just as other posters have pointed out, while muscles may get most men noticed, in the end it all comes down to the individual's level of confidence and inner game. The muscles could help land a guy a first date but if during the date he acts as if he's not confident, can't hold an interesting conversation, is nervous and stiff, you can bet he won't get a second date and she may actually come up with an excuse to leave if at the very least she felt like being polite. There are some muscular guys out there who don't get much of any dates and who have hard time for instance cold approaching a woman no matter the environment.

The woman I've currently been dating since last month could serve as an example to my point of view. What attracted me to her was strictly physical: her wide hips and big ass (she's very apple-shaped). But in the course of getting to know her I've found out she's very intelligent, outgoing/dynamic, has a Master's degree and intends to go for a PhD. It also may be possible that not every single stripper within those clubs is an empty head. In as much as I don't agree or support their lifestyles, it's possible some of them may have resorted to that because they felt they had no choice. Some of them may have needed to further their education and don't have financial support to do so and are engaging in such activity out of desperation, etc.

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Frank2500 said:
It also may be possible that not every single stripper within those clubs is an empty head. In as much as I don't agree or support their lifestyles, it's possible some of them may have resorted to that because they felt they had no choice. Some of them may have needed to further their education and don't have financial support to do so and are engaging in such activity out of desperation, etc.
I don’t think there are very many strippers who do it out of desperation. Most actually enjoy taking their clothes off in front of a bunch of strange men and playing with their libidos. It’s been said that strippers are being taken advantage of but it is the strippers who walk away with the money and they don’t even have to touch or be touched by anyone. If the girls are coming out ahead, are they the ones with the empty heads, or the guys who throw their cash at them?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
That business about the inverted-U hypothesis of masculine traits was interesting. Seems to confirm what a lot of posters have talked about. Moderately muscled men were seen as more attractive than extremely muscular men and lightly muscled men.

Apparently there is a point where you can become too masculine. This is also consistent with what I've read, something about a 70/30 mix (or close to that) of masculine and feminine traits being ideal.

Driggs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
On the other hand women seem to go crazy for those ab side lines for some reason. Could just be because Pitt has them, or there might be some evolutionary reason.

Stort_Brød

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is guy's are too busy worrying about getting the girls... I lift for me and me only I want to get big, I want to get strong, I want to cut, I want to be in the gym every day to better MYSELF. I really don't care if a chick find's me hot because I have big muscles because that's not why I lift I do it for ME. the girls are just a good side effect from it.

Do I want to be at sub 10% BF just to show off my abs to some broad? no and I don't plan on getting that lean. I would rather be big and bulky and strong as all hell than lean and show off

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://s7.postimg.org/tcluxopor/11_7_2013_12_06_12_AM.jpg
Here's a pic of how i view things between a muscular man and woman. The man is and looks dominant. He's strong, protective, High Testosterone, Powerful over the woman. Shes submissive, weak compared to the stronger male etc. This is the natural order of things. Today woman act as if they dont want that dominant looking man but deep down they do. They dont feel intimidated by someone who looks as small as they are themselves. Thats just my view. Of course there are other factors but overall woman subconsciously want to be dominated, especially in the bedroom. if your jacked up with low body fat and looking good and strong, she imagines how you will treat her in bed.

Frank2500

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: The Research Paper Was Very Interesting

@Rollo Tomassi:The link to the research paper you posted was very interesting. It reflected exactly a lot of things I suspected already. The paper also did a good job illustrating men with different body types. Once a man gets to the "brawny" physical description, it's rather amazing how many women are able to notice the transformation from skinny/slender to the new look. One very minor example could be the woman I'm currently dating. During our trip to the beach two weeks ago, she asked me to carry her...teasing me a bit saying, "with all those muscles you have, you better not tell me you can't carry me."

In African countries, muscular men constitute a very small percentage of the male population in comparison to Europe, the US and North America, so they do tend to get a whole lt more attention-and that attention as I had mentioned in one of my earlier responses, is rather mixed-that is, a mixture of admiration and desire on the part of some females, and then being perceived as frightening/intimidating, stereotyped as violent by other females.

Then there are some of the law enforcement officers on this end who tend to look at muscular males with a lot of suspicion, stereotyping them as thugs and troublemakers. Yet, there are always a good number of women who are willing to experiment dating muscular men considering they are a rather rare commodity in the society. It's funny...I once went to a restaurant to eat dinner and I noticed a woman who was struggling so hard to open one of those sliding-type doors. I came over and without much effort, slid it open and almost all of the men there just stared at me in shock as if I came from another planet.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
I get the same thing. All my life I've been naturally athletic, im not huge but very defined.

Women are very attracted to that, I catch women looking at me. But the emotional, and mental strength are equally important.

Even my ex girlfriends would compliment me a lot because of this.