Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What qualifications does one need to offer PUA bootcamps?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Perhaps a simple Google search would return what you are asking?

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make sure to get someone that wears his tie like an erect pen!s.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Qualifications? Psychopathy, for being willing to manipulate people into thinking they need to pay you $2500 in order to not be a loser.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no qualifications lol. The golden age might have gone now since nobody really believes in 'PUA' anymore, but for a while it was a good option for basically anyone to make some decent money charging idiots £500 per day to tell them too approach girls and compliment them!

People like James Tusk quit a very high paid London stock broker job to be a PUA coach. Living the dream!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The golden age might have gone now since nobody really believes in 'PUA' anymore
The whole PUA thing seems to be fading. Few men now are interested in doing a lot of approaching in the real world, as compared to the PUAs of the late 1990s - mid 2010s era. Interest in PUA likely peaked somewhere in the 2000s.

A lot of people like the idea of sitting at home and swiping, even though swipe apps tend to produce poor outcomes for most men. A lot of men find it convenient to sit at home instead of getting dressed up and going out into the real world. This was something many men were feeling in the 2010s even before the pandemic affected real world interactions for about 2 years in the early 2020s.

Social media DMing is also a difficult path.

I determined my best path involved real world approaching as compared to app swiping or sending DMs on Instagram.

Last edited:

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole PUA thing seems to be fading. Few men now are interesting in doing a lot of approaching in the real world, as compared to the PUAs of the late 1990s - mid 2010s era. Interest in PUA likely peaked somewhere in the 2000s.
the main change is that the idea of 'game' (past basic social skills) just isn't something anyone really believes in any more. And tbh, rightly so!

(which for this purpose we'll define game as the ability, based on knowledge and skill, to be able to verbally talk your way into a girls pants and create huge sexual attraction, even if you are not her type at all. Applied charisma! - So a Danny Devito lookalike with no money or fame going from bar to bar, and banging a huge percentage of the hot 18 year olds he opens, despite their initial disgust. Pure fantasy! hahaa)

That's essentially what PUA coaches tried to sell at a time - the irony being that if you watch their infield footage, THEY TOO can't do it! lol. They get rejected a tonne. And they only tend to bang the girls who were clearly attracted to them before they open their mouths!

The concept is more realistic nowadays. Even on this site, if people are asking about advice about getting girls, the advice is essentialyl always 'hit the gym. Get better looking. Make more money'. Stuff that oldschool PUA's would say is irrelevant lol

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole PUA thing seems to be fading. Few men now are interested in doing a lot of approaching in the real world, as compared to the PUAs of the late 1990s - mid 2010s era. Interest in PUA likely peaked somewhere in the 2000s.

A lot of people like the idea of sitting at home and swiping, even though swipe apps tend to produce poor outcomes for most men. A lot of men find it convenient to sit at home instead of getting dressed up and going out into the real world. This was something many men were feeling in the 2010s even before the pandemic affected real world interactions for about 2 years in the early 2020s.

Social media DMing is also a difficult path.

I determined my best path involved real world approaching as compared to app swiping or sending DMs on Instagram.
Imo, it peaked in late 00s - early 10s. RSDs golden years were around this time. I still remember Julien Blancs infield footage around this time, 10-14, he was a literal pickup God, i can find his old compilation footage if anyone wants. It was truly incredible, and a total paradigm shift. Unfortunately, the SJW/feminists ramped up by the mid 10s and he was cancelled, which led to the downfall of RSD and PUA in general.