Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What problems are you having?

Dante1a

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys!

It's been awhile since I have been on this forum, but I see that while there are some differences, very few things really change.

The reason I'm writing this is because a great personal trainer, meditation coach and I are working out a new podcast to help men move forward in life: spiritually, mentally, physically, relationally, and financially. We won't be rehashing material found here and other places, because there are many great places to handle that. However, it will come up at least a little bit.

Since this will be totally free and done as a service to men, I wanted to ask:

What problems are you having?

What do you really wish podcasts like this would solve?

Your help would be really appreciated. Hopefully we can be of value.

Thanks!

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're not getting responses because your questions are way too broad.

The problems of men in Western civilization are pretty well defined by now, and they are universal in scope. The problems we in this forum are facing are the same that all men in Western civilization are facing. The only difference is that we here at SS have a deeper understanding of male/female dynamics than the general population.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
@Atom Smasher

Agreed. The first thing that I thought of when he mentioned problems were the ants that are trying to
invade my house...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Atom Smasher

Agreed. The first thing that I thought of when he mentioned problems were the ants that are trying to
invade my house...
Amdro ant bait works really well. Get the kind that kills any kind of ant, and the one that you spread outside, around the perimeter of your house. They eat that instead of getting into the foundation, they bring it back to the nest, and everyone of of them dies. Yay!

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Amdro ant bait works really well. Get the kind that kills any kind of ant, and the one that you spread outside, around the perimeter of your house. They eat that instead of getting into the foundation, they bring it back to the nest, and everyone of of them dies. Yay!
Appreciated. I've been using bleach........probably not a good idea!

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Appreciated. I've been using bleach........probably not a good idea!
lol, my dad used toothpaste to plug the holes :)

Terro liquid bait works well if they are coming out of the tiny holes in your molding, etc. They'll take that back to the nests as well. Amdro a few times a year along your perimeter will keep them from even coming into the foundation.