Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What NOT to eat...

JoE BoXeR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
With summer underway I find that my diet is a lot less structured and I'm grabbing meals quickly and not really thinking about the nutrition of it. I'm not overweight but I would like to stay how I am so my muscles stand out when I start going to the gym more often.

So to cut to the chase, I'm wondering what are the foods that are absolute taboo. Foods you should avoid like the plague. The stuff you eat but really shouldn't.

I've already cut pop from my diet but still drink Nestea and powerade.

From what I've heard the following foods apply to this list:

pop
french fries
cheese
sour cream
white bread
potato chips

And that's about all I can think of. Use your great knowledge and add to my list!

andyh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pizza
Ice-cream
Butter
Beer&Alcohol (While you have alcohol in your blood your body doesn't use bodyfat for it's metabolism)

Well you should avoid any type of fast food and try to go for slow carbohydrates(pasta and rice) and lean meat(chicken, turkey, tuna)

Big N

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Take cheese & butter off the list

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you eliminate all high GI carbs (fruits, pop, sugar...etc) you will lose a considerable amount of fat. It is the sweet stuff that impedes fat loss and contributes to you having a high percentage body fat.

Stick with low GI carbs (oatmeal, wheat bread, vegetables...etc) and protein (steak, chicken, tuna,...etc) to get the best results possible.

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Beer is allowed in any amount you desire once a week. I don't care how fast you want to get big... this keeps you sane and it wouldn't hurt you that bad anyways. Just do a little cardio to offset it if you're than anal about it... BUT I NEED MY BEER !

Jay26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get rid of a lot of your carbs (high and low IMO), specially the sugars, keep some of those fats, you don't need Nestea or Powerade for anything either, oh and eat lots of meat!:)

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Avoid:

Sausage
Lard
Pork
Lamb
High fat beef
too much cheese
soda
coffees (starbucks types)
smoothies (jamba juice types)
white bread

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Small tip: use mustard instead of mayonaise(sp?) for your sandwiches. 1 tablespoon of mayonaise has something like 90 calories in it!