Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What kind of a weenie would want to marry a pregnant woman?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:eek:

http://www.slate.com/id/2172980/

Dear Prudie,

I met this great guy and have fallen head over heels for him. He says he loves me and has even proposed, and I said yes. I know we are meant to be together, even though we just met four months ago. There's one big snag. I am eight months pregnant with my first child. I met him when I was four months pregnant, and was up front about that from the start. He said he was OK with it and wants to be there for me and the baby, even though it isn't his baby. (The father left when I first found out I was pregnant and doesn't want anything to do with me or the baby. He has disappeared from my life for good.) I have moved in with him, and he has baby-proofed the house already. He even set up a nursery while I was at work one day. He wants to be part of this baby's life, and even if we break up, he wants to be there for the baby. I feel guilty for sticking him with a baby that isn't his. Should I feel bad about letting this man raise a baby that isn't his, even if he wants to?

Night Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Doh !! What a sucker. Seen it happen, woman got pregnant, trapped different man, got married and a few years later it all goes wrong as really father re-appears on the scene and wants back....

Reaction score
A "DJ" would marry such!!!! Haven't you been reading the boards????

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't really stand in judgement. Doesn't seem like my cup of tea, but without talking to the guy, I have no idea what's right for him. Maybe this chic is everything he's looking for in a woman and it'll all work out. Stranger things have happened.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Night Owl said:
Doh !! What a sucker. Seen it happen, woman got pregnant, trapped different man, got married and a few years later it all goes wrong as really father re-appears on the scene and wants back....
How is this a trap? She was up front with him about being pregnant, and not trying to cuckold him.

Besides, even if she were trying to pawn the pregnancy on him, he should be able to do the math. :woo:

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
I can't really stand in judgement. Doesn't seem like my cup of tea, but without talking to the guy, I have no idea what's right for him. Maybe this chic is everything he's looking for in a woman and it'll all work out. Stranger things have happened.
Doubtful.

He's probably a huge AFC who couldn't get anything else and decided to become a knight to this woman in hopes that his valor will keep them together forever.

There is no mountain too high, no obstacle too daunting and no difficulty too great to deter the truly desperate AFC.

OldDog67

Reaction score
I've seen girls get pregnant, the guy disappears and they start dating a guy they wouldn't have given the time of day to before they were pregnant. Some guys just don't have it as easy as others when it comes to women, that's life. It doesn't always turn out badly.