Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What I've learned...

HB_Hunter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Regarding communication skills...

hey pook , welcome back to the forum ,

i really have changed so much and improved myself fully in lots of aspects of my life , i even don't consider dating or meeting women now like a chore or like i have to follow some rules to get the girl , rather she is the bird catcher thanx to your motivational posts especially embrace your sexuality and habit is all plus the secret of the jerk . However , there is always some bumps along the road and that's why we succeed .

I now appraoch girls easily , something that i actually enjoy doing but i am always following my passion and i found out these days that i have this craving for a mature , values -shared relationship . you know i am not saying that this is my focus or this is how i shall be defined it's just that my social life isn't at its best u know i am in cross-roads stage with friends . i find myself also ( the outside personality) craving for knowledge from this site as i used to but i contain this by going out , listening to music , going to the gym etcetra etcetra ... My only 'focus' is fun when i am talking , dating a girl , following my instinct , embracing my sexuality and having fun but at times i find myself 2nd guessing especially this stuff about keeping a girl if you know what i mean , so i know that consistancy is crucial and that i am not counting on perfect dates , perfect talking etcetra but sometimes you need a push or a motivational post lol to get you OUTTHERE . that's what i want to return back to the right mind-set without reading any field action , rocket science philosophy and seduation materials as it comes natural and i believe that nature has set its system .

Reading and re-reading some of your posts pook help me at this point so can you contiune on with posts like Habit is all To clear the confusion when it strikes at anytime ???

My regards,

PowerEgo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pook
Powerego,

Do not concern yourself with Pook. "Pook" will not help you, nor will "Sosuave" or anyone else.

Concern yourself with "Powerego". What does he want? How is he to be happy?

This forum is a potpouri of ideas to that effect. Take what you need and be happy.

Life is too short to waste precious time posting messages to people you don't know. Especially on nonsensical subjects.

Stop treating this forum like a 'hyper-reality'.

Go live.
My concern is about the influence you have on people
with your fingers and YET you dont give a damn
anthony robbins taught me about helping people
YET you give crap advice
GUYS SHOULD became PUAS
They have pain to get this handled they have pleasure
as a reward. Total leverage. They will improve their communication,voice,looks,body language, hability to structure complex ideas involving social dynamics,perseverance muscle, human subcommunication,group management with interesting conversations,self-image,balls,delivery, I could go on, everything they use FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES
YET you give your wordy essay about feminism, this doesnt matter.
encourage them to became puas, players, no this is not wrong
THEY WILL get tired of woman,beer and parties and WILL do other things BUT they will be skilled to go became workholic
Gez, you need to realize how much a word can change your belifs of those guys.
you brainwhasing them with trash man, look at masf
guys there make this forum look like a joke YET they have jobs
they are emotional stable, are business man,etc
dont spend all day chatting about arnold election
Look at juggler,tony robbins, etc
THAT is leadership
Go Learn.

Last edited:

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PowerEgo
My concern is about the influence you have on people
with your fingers and YET you dont give a damn
Hahahahhaha!

Do you know how often I get accused of 'caring' what everyone thinks?

Ok, this is going into the signature!

anthony robbins taught me about helping people
YET you give crap advice
I don't give any advice at all. Who am I to tell you how to live?

All I say is that YOU should define your life, not the woman, not your 'nice guy' expecations, and not anthony robbins.

My posts are directed AT ME, not at anyone else. Writing is a therapy for me. You guys are just overhearing me talk to myself. When something clears up confusion in my mind and life, I try to post it. Human nature is universal. My problems are often your problems and vice versa.

You know how Nice Guys when they see 'the light' often make the BEST posts? They have a sudden rush of clarity whose posts I still find interesting to read.

This is a message forum. We share ideas. Trying to turn people into 'leaders' (!) or something else is missing the point.

GUYS SHOULD became PUAS
They have pain to get this handled they have pleasure
as a reward. Total leverage.
If you want to become a PUA, go ahead. Who is stopping you?

My two biggest issues with the PUA are,

1) The Romanticization of the 'Game'

Players speak of game as Nice Guys do of 'love'. Just as Nice Guys believe love will deliver them all the things they desire, so too do players find the same with game.

Some people think I write long posts but it is nothing compared to the epics these guys write. I'm trying to tackle issues like manhood, masculinity, sexuality, etc. Their super long posts end up revolving around a simple lay.

It is one thing to pick up girls, it is another to inflate and intellectualize it to gigantic proportions. I want it all to be natural, where I don't have to read or write or anything of the sort.

When I was a kid, we used to have 'Donut Eating Contests' of who can eat the most donuts. A feeling of familiarity comes when I see guys compete of who can lay the most girls in a night or week or such.

2) The Destruction of Sex

Yes, you read that right. There are several things PUAs do not tell you. They like to be a magician, and amaze the inexperienced with their stories. But you will hear it from me:

Any PUA with lots of experience knows that sex eventually ceases and he and the girl merely masturbate themselves with each others genitals.

They will improve their communication,voice,looks,body language, hability to structure complex ideas involving social dynamics,perseverance muscle, human subcommunication,group management with interesting conversations,self-image,balls,delivery, I could go on, everything they use FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES
You ought to make a brochure with that.

I can do all the above and more by simply untying all the knots in my mind. Then, it becomes completely natural and I don't have to go to message boards.

Besides, I want to uplift my WHOLE life, not just a part. I don't want to, like a vampire at night, go out, costume myself, act in all the ways that have been instructed, for strangers who won't even care if I drop dead the next day!. I enjoy creating a storm on this Earth, all spiraling out transforming myself and my world to my dream.

Janitors also do many amazing things which they will use with them for the rest of their lives. But that does not make me want to become one.

YET you give your wordy essay about feminism, this doesnt matter.
How old is that post? Over a YEAR? My friend, you are BEHIND the times on this forum.

encourage them to became puas, players, no this is not wrong THEY WILL get tired of woman,beer and parties and WILL do other things BUT they will be skilled to go became workholic
Workaholic? I always said to embrace your passion in life, to try to turn your hobby into your job. It can be difficult but very possible and makes all the difference in the world. This is much more exciting to me then being a corporate drone and costuming myself at nightly outings. ANYONE can do that but very very few can unite their dream and day.

Gez, you need to realize how much a word can change your belifs of those guys.

OK.

2+2=5

What? No one agrees with me! Why is that? Maybe because people think for themselves?

I'm not saying anything. All I try to do is hold a mirror up to Nature so everyone gets a good glimpse. THEY make the conclusion on their own. I don't say, "Raise your testosterone", they conclude that on their own. I don't say, "Don't be desperate" I just show what happens what happens to the girls when guys DO that (they imagine themselves goddesses, etc. etc.)

you brainwhasing them with trash man, look at masf
guys there make this forum look like a joke YET they have jobs
they are emotional stable, are business man,etc

I was at masf before I came here.

dont spend all day chatting about arnold election
Speaking of Arnold, he is MY TYPE of Don Juan. The guy pursued his dreams, didn't let anyone tell him he couldn't do what he wanted in life, and won. He had fun along the way, with orgies and all, but he saw them as a type of relaxement for his warrior life. He didn't turn the women into some absurd achievement.

And he certainly didn't write manifestos on them!

The Recall Election revolved around sexuality. The Gray Davis Campaign had Cybil Shepherd out there saying, "When Davis and I were teenagers, we would make out!" to counter Arnold's overwhelming sexuality. This is why groping and all backfired since it just solidified him as a sexualized character against a NON-sexualized character (Davis).

There is a HUNGER out there for sexuality in our androgenous world. There were many celebrities involved in the election. So it wasn't an electing of 'celebrity' that got everyone. Arnold's persona of masculinity was what got everyone so excited ("I will go to Sacramento and clean house!"). He is the modern Hercules to clean out the Agean Stables.

Look at juggler,tony robbins, etc
THAT is leadership
Go Learn.
That is where I am different. I don't want to 'lead' anyone. I want everyone to realize they have potential to do more then they ever thought, that their dreams can become true, that their hobbies can become their occupation.

What? You don't think that is connected to girls? The next time a girl asks, "What do you do?" and you reply with, "I work at BLah Blah Corporation which I hate, but it pays the bills." WRONG ANSWER.

Remember, girls do not want THE GUY. No, they want THE WORLD the guy creates. People say, "Women are stupid and have no original thoughts." Well, they are in the Realm of Nature. When a woman falls for a guy, she EXITS Nature for the guy's world.

This is why the focus must be on you.

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Regarding communication skills...

Originally posted by HB_Hunter
Reading and re-reading some of your posts pook help me at this point so can you contiune on with posts like Habit is all To clear the confusion when it strikes at anytime ???

Hi HB Hunter!

I'm glad things are up in your life! There will be more posts.

Instead of dropping them whenever they were done, I've been hoarding them and even cleaning up a few posts that are YEARS old. They will all be posted. These posts had to be together because they leave the reservation into strange areas.

Tao

Reaction score
Hi Pook, I will treat you like a regular poster here
Nothing personal of course

Hahahahhaha!
I don't give any advice at all. Who am I to tell you how to live?
All I say is that YOU should define your life, not the woman, not your 'nice guy' expecations, and not anthony robbins.
you full of ****
Change the post.
You acting as a irresponsable kid, juggler showed the world how powerfull words on a screen can be
How much simple texts and messages can influence people

My posts are directed AT ME, not at anyone else. Writing is a therapy for me. You guys are just overhearing me talk to myself. When something clears up confusion in my mind and life, I try to post it. Human nature is universal.
Whatever

You know how Nice Guys when they see 'the light' often make the BEST posts? They have a sudden rush of clarity whose posts I still find interesting to read.
THAT is the issue
You brainwhasing them with advice which is old and just plain basic

This is a message forum. We share ideas. Trying to turn people into 'leaders' (!) or something else is missing the point.
HAHAHAHASAH
any post you make makes a difference on their belifs YET you not aware, READER ARE YOU READING THIS

If you want to become a PUA, go ahead. Who is stopping you?
My efforts are directed to improving my delivery, body language, voice tone, mastering how I came across on interactions

My two biggest issues with the PUA are,
1) The Romanticization of the 'Game'
Whatever you job is(If I remember you a truck mechanic)
those guys CAN EAT you on whatever negotiation, social setting
we get in. Its so depth is ridiculous YET this is life changing,
things books need to be written about, this not about sex as some people may believe

Their super long posts end up revolving around a simple lay.
It is one thing to pick up girls, it is another to inflate and intellectualize it to gigantic proportions. I want it all to be natural, where I don't have to read or write or anything of the sort.
Gez, you so full of ****
The skills involved are ****ing LIFE CHANGING
Mystery, Juggler workshops are ****ing changing lifes, to BETTER
Look at then, they eventaully get over sex, this is about SKILLS

When I was a kid, we used to have 'Donut Eating Contests' of who can eat the most donuts. A feeling of familiarity comes when I see guys compete of who can lay the most girls in a night or week or such.
Good lord, its about internal habilities,
human interations
pokkie boy
Gez

2) The Destruction of Sex
Yes, you read that right. There are several things PUAs do not tell you. They like to be a magician, and amaze the inexperienced with their stories. But you will hear it from me:
Any PUA with lots of experience knows that sex eventually ceases and he and the girl merely masturbate themselves with each others genitals.
Tyler doesnt **** many girls, he is one of the top
puas, YET all what he do is open,attract,maybe rapport then eject
Its an HUMAN NEED to want connection, we cant choose it
Eventually we will get LTRs, juggler did

I can do all the above and more by simply untying all the knots in my mind. Then, it becomes completely natural and I don't have to go to message boards.
No you cant. You never posted a LR, no one ever met you IRL.
you position yourself as a skilled YET your technique is basic
challenge crap, any guy WHOS IS IN THE FIELD know you have no game

Besides, I want to uplift my WHOLE life, not just a part. I don't want to, like a vampire at night, go out, costume myself,
So do I, so does mystery, improving other areas WILL happen
specially when self-esteem issues have been solved
(BTW, this area IS thge area with the most potential to improve self-esteem than any area that EVER existed)

act in all
the ways that have been instructed,
You completly out of the scene, what a shame
juggler method involve GENUINE interations, not scripts
Gez

Janitors also do many amazing things which they will use with them for the rest of their lives. But that does not make me want to become one.
This is not about you, get over it. This is about influence

How old is that post? Over a YEAR? My friend, you are BEHIND the times on this forum.
You WAY BEHIND the times on the
seduction subculture, lord

Workaholic? I always said to embrace your passion in life, to try to turn your hobby into your job. It can be difficult but very possible and makes all the difference in the world. This is much more exciting to me then being a corporate drone and costuming myself at nightly outings. ANYONE can do that but very very few can unite their dream and day.
Gez, you so full of ****
This kind of crap advice dont help ANYONE, saying 'go live your dream' is such a bunch of ****, Not a single PRACTICAL THING
My lord

I was at masf before I came here.
SS days are gone. Its about our internal
skills little boy.

Speaking of Arnold, he is MY TYPE of Don Juan. The guy pursued his dreams, didn't let anyone tell him he couldn't do what he wanted in life, and won. He had fun along the way, with orgies and all, but he saw them as a type of relaxement for his warrior life. He didn't turn the women into some absurd achievement.
And he probably GOT MANY SKILLS on bodybuilding community, perseverance, discipline
This achievement was a put ten more pounds on his favorite machine, he lived that WAY for YEARS.
Had him followed crap advice he wouldnt be where he is with the chance if CHANGING people lives to the better

That is where I am different. I don't want to 'lead' anyone. I want everyone to realize they have potential to do more then they ever thought, that their dreams can become true, that their hobbies can become their occupation.
YET tony robbins does a better job
You a old dog, delete your posts and leave
Doesnt matter if you want or not, you brainwashing them anyway

Remember, girls do not want THE GUY. No, they want THE WORLD the guy creates. People say, "Women are stupid and have no original thoughts." Well, they are in the Realm of Nature. When a woman falls for a guy, she EXITS Nature for the guy's world.
This is why the focus must be on you. [/B]
This is the juggler method.
Btw take his workshop. You habe no idea how you coming across your posts you can rationalize the way you want about 'this is a forum, dont matter to me', YET its not the reality

Talk to you soon,
pe

Last edited:

HB_Hunter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hold Your Horses .....

hey whatever you guys think , what pook is saying is so ******* true . Nature has set its system already . What we do is follow its path by embraing our sexuality and let me say improvnig our 'game' also thru nature (not read pook's posts and then stay inside our homes without improving) .

I used to be a computer geek , i used to read every damn info about girls , how to talk , how to walk , how to sleep etcetra etcetra since coming to this site and what was the result??? i improved massively in treating girls and socializing but there was something wrong , i could sense it everytime i was interacting with girls or people , i would hesitate because i've changed a funny enjoyable process into hard work and rocket science study . i ll approach girls , read this forum , masf , askmen to gobble up all the info needed but then to the result that i was constantly analyzing and 2nd guessing myself . this also removes any room for the other things that i want to accomplish in my life ( Career , studying , hobbies ) since i was dictating my time into studying women , it's like a never-ending cirlce . u think you have reached the end to all info about women but it's vanity because you have spent plenty of your percious time studying something that's natural and that comes easily with 'sexualized ' males or shall i say any dumb ass jerk that has no goals , no life etcetra , my life is god's gift to me and i want to embrace my passion in it and enjoy every single second .

Having fun isn't the final song , it's the whole 'Concert' finito guys ,

When i had fun with girls and people i was confident and had the correct 'mindset' not by some info here or some stuff that i've learnt well but because i was donjuaning from the heart , i had room for career , hobbies , passion and also girls will cater to me not the other way round . these things that i used to do : study here , body language , how to talk , date , all the things that u said powerego is the girls'job . they do this not me i approach , ask for the phone number , ask her out since i have other important things in my life . it came natural since i was following my instinct and gut . there is no ' failure' or 'succeses' scoreline as before but there was having fun and enjoying the process , there was highly effective habits and getting ease into girls pleasantly not like before (act in 3 seconds , be smooth , be a mystery etcetrs etcetra ) i had no rules to follow or to break and the conclusion was getting the girl or 'girls' let me say . i like the direction that i have chose in my life , thanx to pook and other things that made me adjust my attitude towards life but there is a thing that i want to ask pook about and this is guidelines . do u think it's good to return back every once in a while for your guidelines or this is just my sub-consciousness fooling me as u know that your subconsciousness can't differentiate btw what u think and what's real .

Guys it's there simple just get out there , grow your balls and focus on the 'habit' , the 'consistency' your 'life' for as u think u shall become . try to see things from the inside guys and then the outside will fall into place . Btw pook when u finish all the hoarding and formulating your posts , drop a line since i don't log on here like before =)

My regards,

Last edited:

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HBhunter,

Great post. I really like the 'don juaning from the heart'. Mind if I borrow it? (I'll give you credit).

Guidelines are fine as servant to what you want. When they become your master, when they direct everything you do and become an unquestionable thing that no one dare question, they become the problem.

Tao,

Let me get this straight.

I said, years ago when I posted this thread, that I found 'Speed Seduction' inadequate. You attack me (or my 'influence') because of that.

Then you agree with me!

The skills involved are ****ing LIFE CHANGING
Mystery, Juggler workshops are ****ing changing lifes, to BETTER
Look at then, they eventaully get over sex, this is about SKILLS
So I say basically what goes on in my head which you say is 'brainwashing'.

Then you say,

Good lord, its about internal habilities,
human interations
pokkie boy
Gez
Again, you agree with me.

I am scratching my head trying to figure this out. If you so agree with me, then why the rage?

I don't have to post here because your replies are doing the job for me.

Here I am, minding my own business, sitting here, not even posting, yet you guys become unglued over me (or my 'influence'). It is hard to take you guys seriously when you accuse me of purporting great influence when I haven't posted anything significant in a year.

It's not like I'm going to mASF and trying to 'influence' you all. Again, where is this rage coming from?

Normal people, if they do not like what they read or disagree with it, just move on. I'm curious where the rage is coming from.

You guys don't sound very happy.

You never posted a LR, no one ever met you IRL.
you position yourself as a skilled YET your technique is basic
challenge crap, any guy WHOS IS IN THE FIELD know you have no game
Anyone who understands me knows why I don't post LRs. LRs revolve around the lay. My entire thinking never revolves around a lay or a girl. LRs aim ******d, my posts aim inward.

I've done all the 'game' stuff. Years and years ago I did the PUA thing.

My success with women isn't because I gained 'skills'. My success is due to that I have made myself more Human.

I have 'no techniques'. I never say what people ought to do.

I have no 'philosophy'.

BTW, I did meet a poster here in real life. He's a friend of mine I've known for many many years, and I often send him my posts for him to look over. We met in Dallas and we did go through several bars. He later said he was amazed that I talk just as I do in my posts.

And he probably GOT MANY SKILLS on bodybuilding community, perseverance, discipline
This achievement was a put ten more pounds on his favorite machine, he lived that WAY for YEARS.
Had him followed crap advice he wouldnt be where he is with the chance if CHANGING people lives to the better
Schwarzenegger did not get a triumphant mindset because he was successful at body building. To the contrary, he was successful at body building because of his mindset.

Heck, he even went so far to invent new exercises. I know how we make fun of Arnold's accent, but his attitude toward life and success is quite solid.

One of my favorite things to read are autobiographies. I am amazed by the fact that so many successful people share the similiar mindsets and habits.

The subject of Transmutation keeps coming up again and again. Dante has his Beautrice, Washington his girl who wouldn't marry him, Issac Newton his girl, Beethoven his women, and so on.

In his youth, Schwarzenegger was madly in love with a girl named Maria. She refused him. It is no wonder he married another woman named 'Maria'.

When Schwarzenegger returns to his hometown, he always asks about this 'Maria'. The press keeps trying to find her but she keeps herself hidden for the obvious reasons...

That a girl's biggest fear and/or humiliation is missing the Great Catch.

You a old dog, delete your posts and leave
Doesnt matter if you want or not, you brainwashing them anyway
WHO sounds brainwashed?

Yes, I too can read French Philosophy and imagine the media is the focus and society exists only in 'our mind'.

Above all our petty 'methods' and 'philosophies' is Nature. We compose our lofty ideals only to have Nature pull the rug under our feet. This is the moral to the Nice Guy tragedy.

Here is a question: what will endure longer? The academic's manifesto or the works of Shakespeare?

Obviously, Shakespeare (who he himself revealed all he was doing was holding a nature up to Nature). The academic's works will be lost in time.

In other words, what best reflects Nature endures and triumphs over Time. All the works of art and literature reveal this truth.

I think your rage isn't about me or even my influence, it is how stubbornly many of the posts on this website endure and stand the test of time.

Four years ago, when I came to this forum, people would come in saying that 'Speed Seduction' was where it was at. Having already done that Speed Seduction stuff, I easily ignored them.

Where is Speed Seduction now? Gone, evaporated into the time. Yes, you can come up with new 'methods' to replace it. But those will evaporate too.

I've been checking out other forums. In them, young males ask, "Where are some good dating websites?" Almost unanimously is replied, "For the best content, go to sosuave.com." There is a lot of good material here, a lot of it is YEARS old. The stuff endures because it still works.

One habit are people, visiting from other forums, to copy and paste an article on their forum (sometimes claiming it is their own!). So I started to write more 'third person' in it, making Pook a character within the post (talking to the women, correcting a silly youth, etc.) because it is a fabulous copy protection. If people are going to plaguerize, they are going to have to do some work which would rip out the soul of the post.

You coming here and demanding that I delete my posts tells me that they still endure. If they didn't, you wouldn't have a problem.

That is your issue, isn't it? You say you don't disagree with my posts. But you want me to delete them. Five years from now, someone will be demanding the same thing due to a new faddish ideology.

I also think your notion of 'influence' is terribly misaligned. People are not clay to be shaped and molded by words. People have a mind of their own and choose the things they like, disagree, or whatever.

Your view of people as some sponge that some writer 'breathes life' into is the silliest thing I've seen.

Why are you directed at Monsieur Pook? Why not say, "Shut down, Sosuave"?

I am weary of these 'ideologies' and 'philosophies'. Away with your workshops, away with these wordy manifestos that ballooon normal human interactions into gigantic size, away with the romanticizations, of 'love' or the 'game', away with the pointless harping and quarrels over a straw...

And give me life! Life not in the definition of an internet hack or seminar creator, but life as I define it apart from your stale and bitter thoughts.

I already once had ASF define my life. Never again.

Never again.

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no 'philosophy'.
Hmm, not sure why you said that.

phi·los·o·phy

1. Love and pursuit of wisdom by intellectual means and moral self-discipline.
4. The critical analysis of fundamental assumptions or beliefs.
7. A set of ideas or beliefs relating to a particular field or activity; an underlying theory
9. A system of values by which one lives

PowerEgo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I said, years ago when I posted this thread, that I found 'Speed Seduction' inadequate. You attack me (or my 'influence') because of that.
Then you agree with me!
Read closer. People here are not changing, nor evolving, 50% are virgins who never goes to the field.
So I say basically what goes on in my head which you say is 'brainwashing'.
Then you say,
Again, you agree with me.
Try to not say this kind of thing.Doest make you look very good.

I am scratching my head trying to figure this out. If you so agree with me, then why the rage?
I don't have to post here because your replies are doing the job for me.
Here I am, minding my own business, sitting here, not even posting, yet you guys become unglued over me (or my 'influence'). It is hard to take you guys seriously when you accuse me of purporting great influence when I haven't posted anything significant in a year.
This is too much 'look at me' energy. Dont do this.
Some people are turned off by this. Resistance.

It's not like I'm going to mASF and trying to 'influence' you all. Again, where is this rage coming from?
Normal people, if they do not like what they read or disagree with it, just move on. I'm curious where the rage is coming from.
You guys don't sound very happy.
HAH
You dont know how funny this is. What I've discovered was the more I contributed to other people, the more I got happy.Thus my 'energy'.

I've done all the 'game' stuff. Years and years ago I did the PUA thing.
You may want to edit that.

My success with women isn't because I gained 'skills'. My success is due to that I have made myself more Human.
I agree. Genuine humanity is where you want to aim. Most people have no idea what human really means. Juggler have an archive and method founded on this.(Which is the first thing I recommend to guys)

I have 'no techniques'. I never say what people ought to do.
I have no 'philosophy'.
Remember what Nathaniel taught you. Accountability. Integrity.

BTW, I did meet a poster here in real life. He's a friend of mine I've known for many many years, and I often send him my posts for him to look over. We met in Dallas and we did go through several bars. He later said he was amazed that I talk just as I do in my posts.
Nobody is debating whether you can approach on a bar. You dont have to prove that to me.

Dante has his Beautrice, Washington his girl who wouldn't marry him, Issac Newton his girl, Beethoven his women, and so on.
In his youth, Schwarzenegger was madly in love with a girl named Maria. She refused him. It is no wonder he married another woman named 'Maria'.
When Schwarzenegger returns to his hometown, he always asks about this 'Maria'. The press keeps trying to find her but she keeps herself hidden for the obvious reasons...
That a girl's biggest fear and/or humiliation is missing the Great Catch.
Dude, this is so basic

WHO sounds brainwashed?
Yes, I too can read French Philosophy and imagine the media is the focus and society exists only in 'our mind'.
Above all our petty 'methods' and 'philosophies' is Nature. We compose our lofty ideals only to have Nature pull the rug under our feet. This is the moral to the Nice Guy tragedy.
Here is a question: what will endure longer? The academic's manifesto or the works of Shakespeare?
Obviously, Shakespeare (who he himself revealed all he was doing was holding a nature up to Nature). The academic's works will be lost in time.
Oh pokie boy, everything is about recognition?Gez, what did your father did with you when you're a kid(Ok I'm just kidding)

I think your rage isn't about me or even my influence, it is how stubbornly many of the posts on this website endure and stand the test of time.
Some ignore your posts now, its sad, Sorry but you over.Gez I dont even know why I'm replying this texts, maybe I should stop. It makes me happy, more people are going to masf more are getting with massive communication skills,self-esteem, more lives changed to better.Still, there is more room for improvement

Four years ago, when I came to this forum, people would come in saying that 'Speed Seduction' was where it was at. Having already done that Speed Seduction stuff, I easily ignored them.
Try to learn from everyone. I know I do. Keeping my open mind
lead me to things I couldn't imagine were true. Even some texts you did gave me food for thought. I would probably find more things in common with you than I care to admit. Little strange. Okay, back to flaming

Where is Speed Seduction now? Gone, evaporated into the time. Yes, you can come up with new 'methods' to replace it. But those will evaporate too.
You being limited here.Go read other materials. Borrow ideas.You too inside your BOX to open your mind.

I've been checking out other forums. In them, young males ask, "Where are some good dating websites?" Almost unanimously is replied, "For the best content, go to sosuave.com." There is a lot of good material here, a lot of it is YEARS old. The stuff endures because it still works.
I dont raise a question about if challenge can work. This is about the masses. Skills.

One habit are people, visiting from other forums, to copy and paste an article on their forum (sometimes claiming it is their own!). So I started to write more 'third person' in it, making Pook a character within the post (talking to the women, correcting a silly youth, etc.) because it is a fabulous copy protection. If people are going to plaguerize, they are going to have to do some work which would rip out the soul of the post.
You coming here and demanding that I delete my posts tells me that they still endure. If they didn't, you wouldn't have a problem.
Read again. Get over this is personal, or about internal motives. This is about people. Masf is a factory of skilled achievers who are joining the field of human success. Sosuave too.But it need changes.Progress.

That is your issue, isn't it? You say you don't disagree with my posts. But you want me to delete them. Five years from now, someone will be demanding the same thing due to a new faddish ideology.
I also think your notion of 'influence' is terribly misaligned. People are not clay to be shaped and molded by words. People have a mind of their own and choose the things they like, disagree, or whatever.
This is your mistake. I have this skill.you too.some have.
90% of AFCS with low self-esteem with the kind of leverage they are exposed are easly influenced

Why are you directed at Monsieur Pook? Why not say, "Shut down, Sosuave"?
I am weary of these 'ideologies' and 'philosophies'. Away with your workshops, away with these wordy manifestos that ballooon normal human interactions into gigantic size
The more technology the more power. Change becames possible on people. New possibilities involved with human interactions.

, away with the romanticizations, of 'love' or the 'game', away with the pointless harping and quarrels over a straw...
And give me life! Life not in the definition of an internet hack or seminar creator, but life as I define it apart from your stale and bitter thoughts.
I already once had ASF define my life. Never again.
Never again. [/B]
You thinking too much on the BOX you got in. I dont blame you at all. Some people do it at some point of their lifes.There is nothing too bad with that.
I hope some day you get over your limiting belifs.Throw them at the window. All at the same time.I did and felt so much better.
Try taking a mystery workshop, or buy jugglers book, it would change your life, or just do something

Talk to you soon,
Tao

Last edited:

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I grow weary of this.

Therefore, I am going to cut to the chase and tell you exactly why Juggler and mASF has it wrong.

I will quote Juggler:

Everybody should be having great-sex. Even girls who you are not attracted to.

Our methods may seem underhanded to some. But I take a different slant. Sure I lie to girls. And I am not monogamous like they wish.

But it is like a magicain performing a show. We want to know how the tricks are done but once we find out, much of the enjoyment is gone.

Girls are our audience. We perform for their pleasure. We see into a woman's soul and try to fill her dreams.

We should never blame the audience for a bad performance. Or get upset because it is a tough crowd.

I see your point about girls being selfish. But I see it like the
audience which expects to be entertained. They want you to succeed but if you are doing badly they just want you to get off the stage and let the next act come on.
This guy is the Anti-Pook. What I say is the exact opposite, that you should find out what YOU want in life and STOP living for the woman.

Let's look at this quote. First, I do not want to have sex with a girl I'm NOT attracted to. Anti-Pook (Juggler) does.

My focus is on MYSELF. Anti-Pook (Juggler) has his focus on the girl's dreams. I don't want to fulfill girls' dreams. I want to fulfill MY dreams. Thus, when I go for a girl, there are reasons why.

The Anti-Pook's love life is a circus act. He is the Magical Tampon that fits and molds to every girl's desires socially, physically, emotionally, and spiritually. This performance is the antithesis of Man.

"But Pook, this is only one quote. Surely you may be taking poor Juggler out of context."

Alright. Sosuave, bring up another quote!

Every question or idea I bring up with a girl I prepare an answer for in advacne in case she turns the question around on me. You sound like you are looking to do this too.

If she turns around soemthing on you it is generally a good thing.

Here is why.

If you were to say something witty or insightful to a girl she will be impressed, but if you were to answer one of her questions in a witty or insightful way she will be doubly impressed - it has an unrehearsed quality about it.

This is something I have learned as a performer. So much of what takes place in a good show is "tricking" the audience into asking for something you have planned for in advance.Therefore they think it was their idea and you have created ar chance to hit one out of the ball park
Again, the emphasis is on her being impressed. Perform. Perform. Perform. Do not be surprised when you look back to find your life a badly cast play.

It is like being a hunter. You study the prey. You learn how the prey thinks. You try to anticipate the prey's moves. After awhile you can't help but somewhat admire, understand and care for the prey. Of course, when you see the prey you are still going to kill it but you have a kind of compasion in your heart.
And this is the extolled practice that people will use their entire lives, for their families, for their businesses, for their children, and their community!???

Now look at this next Juggler quote. He is responding to a guy saying he had problems with this girl because she said she wanted to wait for marriage to have sex.

I don't think she is trying to scam you. She may be afraid of sex. You may want to try attacking the problem through the back door. Tell her you have thought about things and that you can see alot of good in her ideas about waiting for marraige to have sex. Talk about the importance of self-respect and keeping boundries. Come off as believable, and maybe a little too much into these ideas. She may at this point try to back you off a little. From there try to transition into finding out what she would do with a husband on the wedding night. What will the passion be like when she finally has sex. She should get at least little horny talking about these things.
Already, the question is not whether or not YOU want this girl. It is that the girl is there and you must go after her, either for 'practice' or such. This was why Juggler says in the first quote you must give great sex to girls you are not even attracted to (!).

This quote is the exact spirit that Speed Seduction always was. It is always focused onher. Make her think horny. Make her think this and that way. And once she THINKS this way, she will use you as a physical masturabory tool.

The real thrill of being a Don Juan is when you are WHO YOU ARE and the girls go gaga over you anyway. No performance. No act. It is you creating the life you've always wanted and women wanting to join you.

Seductionists are *asleep*. They will gobble up pseudo-science, pseudo-psychology, believe this is is all 'reality', then go out like a social butterfly to be used and discarded by one woman after another (but they will never realize this, because their pride is propped up with this romanticization of 'game').

The AFC means:

Average Frustrated Chump

The only difference between the seductionists and the AFCs is that seductionists are no longer 'frustrated'. But they are still average and they are still chumps. They are p$ssy-whipped and know it.

Seductionists place the woman as their focus just like the Nice Guy did. Although the only difference is the Seductionist tries to get her to think horny and all (whereas the nice guy bought her flowers, etc.).

The difference between the Nice Guy and the Seductionist is the difference between a small trout and a big trout. They are both [suckers. The Nice Guy, seeing his flowers and candies ending up in failure takes up mental games and 'control' of states, of both his and her, in a dismal performance.

Seductionists do not respond to this. They merely puff, "You do not understand." Oh, but I do understand and that is what's go you so worried. You're acting like a kid who is being told there is no Santa Clause.

The Nice Guy stubbornly refuses to see anything because he has 'romanticized' love. His acts of relationships and dating just further cement his ideas.

It is the same with the seductionist. They refuse to see anything because they have 'romanticized' game. His acts of sex and all just further cement his ideas.

If there is one thing women are sick of, it is BOYS, lacking a sense of self, who jump through hoops just to 'please' them in every and all ways. They yearn for real Men.

It was Galileo who said the focus that the worlds revolved around was the sun, not the Earth. In the same way, I am saying the focus is YOURSELF that your energies must revolve around, not the woman or women.

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PowerEgo
I see that your communication techniques are weak thats why people eventualy end up 'rebeling' and asserting themselves
against you
That is the funniest line I've read in this thread. No-one is "rebeling" or "asserting themselves" against Pook. Since when has he become an all-powerful Fascist? You and all the other Pook-haters are just envious pissants trying to bait him into a pissing contest for the sake of making yourselves look more superior.
Your psycho-babble does not impress me.

PowerEgo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I grow weary of this.
Therefore, I am going to cut to the chase and tell you exactly why Juggler and mASF has it wrong.
I will quote Juggler:
Hi Pook,
Gez. I not sure if its just me, but you sounding like a newbie.
I'm genuinely disappointed with you pook. You either batlantly changing reality so you can look good. Or just newcomer at this. I really hope is not either one.
That quote juggler made years ago
I'm in good mood and will teach you guys the reason he said that.
Yep. There is a smart reason behind it.
Its was using a 'technology'.

Heres what I mean
The idea was to make guys who were reading masf at that exact moment(Heavily infatuated by Ross and MrSex4NYC lying behaviors)get influenced, by pacing their reality so he could lead them out of the situation.
Indirectly changing values and beliefs of people.Thus my point about words having power.I know it did for me.So did for trickynick who was lying.
Juggler these days rely heavily on authentic communication, genuine interest, absence of scripts.

This guy is the Anti-Pook. What I say is the exact opposite, that you should find out what YOU want in life and STOP living for the woman.
Let's look at this quote. First, I do not want to have sex with a girl I'm NOT attracted to. Anti-Pook (Juggler) does.
Read again.That's pacing. Front shock creates resistance, but you not may be able to understand this.

My focus is on MYSELF. Anti-Pook (Juggler) has his focus on the girl's dreams. I don't want to fulfill girls' dreams. I want to fulfill MY dreams. Thus, when I go for a girl, there are reasons why.
Reread above

"But Pook, this is only one quote. Surely you may be taking poor Juggler out of context."
Alright. Sosuave, bring up another quote!
Again, the emphasis is on her being impressed. Perform. Perform. Perform. Do not be surprised when you look back to find your life a badly cast play.
Already, the question is not whether or not YOU want this girl. It is that the girl is there and you must go after her, either for 'practice' or such. This was why Juggler says in the first quote you must give great sex to girls you are not even attracted to (!).
Pace and lead ray gordon
ha, I thought you were a smart guy. Sad this is not the case

This quote is the exact spirit that Speed Seduction always was. It is always focused onher. Make her think horny. Make her think this and that way. And once she THINKS this way, she will use you as a physical masturabory tool.
The real thrill of being a Don Juan is when you are WHO YOU ARE and the girls go gaga over you anyway. No performance. No act. It is you creating the life you've always wanted and women wanting to join you.
Seductionists are *asleep*. They will gobble up pseudo-science, pseudo-psychology, believe this is is all 'reality', then go out like a social butterfly to be used and discarded by one woman after another (but they will never realize this, because their pride is propped up with this romanticization of 'game').
Ok guys, the above is just a small attempt to use influence techniques
Trying to display congruence with stuff said in the past
Which richard blander book you learned this pokie boy?
Again I thought you were skilled, sad its no the case
More sad that I see you using manipulative ways, I KNOW this is not how you act

The AFC means:
Average Frustrated Chump
The only difference between the seductionists and the AFCs is that seductionists are no longer 'frustrated'. But they are still average and they are still chumps. They are p$ssy-whipped and know it.
Seductionists place the woman as their focus just like the Nice Guy did. Although the only difference is the Seductionist tries to get her to think horny and all (whereas the nice guy bought her flowers, etc.).
The difference between the Nice Guy and the Seductionist is the difference between a small trout and a big trout. They are both [suckers. The Nice Guy, seeing his flowers and candies ending up in failure takes up mental games and 'control' of states, of both his and her, in a dismal performance.
Seductionists do not respond to this. They merely puff, "You do not understand." Oh, but I do understand and that is what's go you so worried. You're acting like a kid who is being told there is no Santa Clause.
'Seductionists' are skilled guys who have cleared his self-esteem
issues, they contribute to other people.
Contribute to the world. They dont live just to themselves.Although they love themselves.
They dont live for recognition. Although it can fufill them
Their dream is not focus on them so the world can admire and revalidate his internal issues. Real seductionists are benevolent people.

The Nice Guy stubbornly refuses to see anything because he has 'romanticized' love. His acts of relationships and dating just further cement his ideas.
It is the same with the seductionist. They refuse to see anything because they have 'romanticized' game. His acts of sex and all just further cement his ideas.
If there is one thing women are sick of, it is BOYS, lacking a sense of self, who jump through hoops just to 'please' them in every and all ways. They yearn for real Men.
It was Galileo who said the focus that the worlds revolved around was the sun, not the Earth. In the same way, I am saying the focus is YOURSELF that your energies must revolve around, not the woman or women. [/B]
Your theory is weak. I've said it before and will state again.
Masf is factory of skilled people. Its so good at this its ridiculous.
Those people are making a difference on the world. They dont spend their day chatting about reality shows.

The AIM is improve themselves. They have the boost of being on a field that have lots of leverage since our biology wants this to get handled more than anything.

Thus the motivation is high. Using this they improve every aspect of their lifes.
Communication, Voice, Body Language, Influence, Confidence, Self-Esteem, Group Management, Ability to create interesting conversations,et. There is not a single field thats has so much leverage for masses and such broad of 'essential skills' involved.

They becoming achievers who will change the world.
They not a bunch of weak people whose purpose is to have an harem of admirers and try to compete with dead people whose existence was primarily selfish, not there is something wrong with that, if it fits you, fine.

Juggler made an archive whose purpose was to stop guys from lying, cheating, not being themselves. Every word on the archive was made on a purpose. He is one of the most benevolent people I ever saw.

Make guys improve their self-esteem, achieve their happiness. Whatever happiness mean for them.
I DO admire what he did. I see archive has such richness of influence concepts its ridiculous.
You on the other hand try go for front shock, have no structure on how to make guys better. Cant even handle women bashing your ideas. Yet you still influence few guys for good. some for bad.
Apply the second pillar. I've heard his book is comming out.

Talk to you soon,
Tao

Last edited:

Eric Smith

Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of what Pook says is really inspirational. My life's philosophies have significantly changed and its all thanks Final Fantasy X. Yes, a video game. I know DJs across the forums say that video games are a waste of time but a true DJ plays them if he feels like it. The premise to Final Fantasy X is that a crybaby who hates his father finds out that his father actually loved him, despite the harsh feelings.

Maybe it struck a chord with me because I felt the exact same way about mine. When I was a little kid, my dad and I used to be great friends. We'd always play sports together and basically shared the same interests. When I went to a school for advanced learning in 4th grade, the school successfully stripped me of all my masculinity.

- Instead of spending hours upon hours building projects outside, I'd watch TV.
- I remember when the greatest joy to me was karate and baseball. Now it was the Nintendo and the TV.
- From being a perfectionist, I came a lazy bastard who didn't take care of himself.

I noticed ever since then, my dad began to become extremely critical about me and everything I do. He yelled at me constantly. Instead of manning up and realizing he had good intentions, I grew more distant from him. For a good 6-7 years we had an extremely strained relationship. I came home from college a week ago and basically just talked to him about various stuff, something I used to do. I never talked to him before in fear of him yelling at me. He told my mom that he was excited I came and is looking forward to my next visit.

In a way, this was an eye opener for me. I realized thanks to people like Pook, experiences like Final Fantasy X, and my own self exploration that I am finally starting to become the person I was when I was a child.

In regards to women, putting anyone else's lifes and desires above your own except your children is a fool. I have a friend who was a loser, never really got any action, and through a friend got hooked up. At first he was as social as ever but slowly he started to seclude himself and this girl. The Indian legend of the teethed vaginas was true. He cannot go anywhere without her consent. I know this because when I called, he actually managed to have enough free time to talk to me. It was so sad and a painful reminder of how a man can just become a woman's slave.

you absolutely dont have any skill to face the leadership position you have, your stuff dont evolve
I'm not another dime-a-dozen Pook worshipper but I do believe his material has rather stagnated but his views on life right now are brilliant to read about.

you basically teach guys to be workholics and dont work on their communication skill with women, you teach guys to ignore women and all other ****
This stuff isn't stuff Pook teaches us. This is stuff that was biologically ingrained into us. Men are often strong yet silent. He does not need to speak with superfluous speeches when his gestures often suffice. Women respond to this well. In this one class, I never DJ on anyone there. Thing is, I never speak to any one there except for the teacher if I have a question or if someone talks to me first. Last class, one of my friends is going out with this girl who is in my class (she is a 5 at best) and she told me that just about every girl in there likes me.

Shocking.

Before I thought that being charismatic is the key.

I do believe that charisma is the key if you are to speak. For public speeches, its essential. For if you are just lecturing, people will ignore you. Just like women. Speaking in a soft, monotone voice will only get you LBJF'd. Don't be afraid to speak about what you feel too. Well, something that is kind of appropriate. Saying "I want to nail you in your ass" and be serious can freak girls out. You have to practice some restraint to a degree.

There is this one HB9.5 (she is taken by a football player) who was presenting her art project. It was painfully mediocre. She said, "I want you guys to be really honest with me on this." Most men, gazing at her perfect C or D cup boobs, her curvy figure, soft blond hair, and angellic blue eyes said that it was nothing short of genius. I said "Well, since you want me to be honest..." I think pointed out her flaws on the drawing. Her look went from happy to almost sad.

Next class, I caught her looking at me three times. She was one of the girls that said she liked me.

THEY WILL get tired of woman,beer and parties and WILL do other things BUT they will be skilled to go became workholic
Why can't you have women, beer, and parties with Pook's theory? To me, I don't drink anymore. One, kills off millions of brain cells (more than whats being lost already). Two, its a waste of money. Three, being drunk is pointlessly idiotic. Four, drunkeness is a sign of weakness.

Yet I still have fun. I enjoy doing all my art projects. I enjoy typing these posts. I enjoy hanging out with friends. I enjoy weight lifting. Need I go on? You can be fun and serious.

I enjoy creating a storm on this Earth, all spiraling out transforming myself and my world to my dream.
Same here. This is probably why I often agree with what most of what he says. I'm not one of those ambitionless worms that wriggles through life but ultimately barely moves more than 10 feet daily. Some people just go to class, eat, do homework, and then watch TV.

my life is god's gift to me and i want to embrace my passion in it and enjoy every single second
Same here. I too recall the days of this board where all I did was use cold calculations to nab women. Sure I got them but I ultimately was dissatisfied. Not because of the girls themselves. The reason why is because mentally I was adopting the DJ skills without the DJ mentality. Its like oil and water - they don't mix.

I know how we make fun of Arnold's accent, but his attitude toward life and success is quite solid.
Except the movie Junior, he has achieved success in almost everything he does.

Regarding SS: Even though SS techniques get you laid, you are still a slave to the almighty pu$$y. Everything you do is designed towards women. Women are a nice spice in life but to me, thats where it ends. Most of the time I enjoy working on my art, writing, and all that other stuff. I do dream that eventually I will marry a woman who is stimulating, both intellectually and physically, and have great children. However I see people already aiming for marriage at ages 18-20. This is not a fulfilling life.

Neither is a life of just nailing women. Sure its a fun 30-40 minutes but after that, do you feel any better? When I didn't get any like 16 or 17, my dream was to get laid. Once. Now after about 100 times, I realize that it wasn't anything worth going nuts over.

SS is an acceptable method. I believe that people should do whatever they want in their lives but its disappointing that most people waste it on the "ambitionless worm" lifestyle or the "empty player" mentality.

There, I'm done talking...for now.

ESPN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
juggler stuff helped me too
props to pdx for recommending

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really feel sorry for you, PowerEgo. There is no jest in this. I really do.

You keep viewing the world in a Machieavellian way. Everyone is 'influencing' one another.

As for myself, I just type out what I think and try to be as clear as possible. Yet, instead of dealing with what I said, you just say that I keep trying to do some 'pace and lead' and that I'm trying to 'influence' people in some sort of way.

Now, let us assume that I am doing that.

Why would I do that to a forum I rarely post on?

Why would I do that to a forum I rarely visit?

What am I getting out of this? I'm certainly not getting paid for any of this!

This is why no one cares about what you say. You aren't making sense or bringing up a coherent argument.

You even condemned my fingers for writing my posts! Because to you fingers DO write posts, not the person behind the fingers.

My aim, as always, is to isolate the Trurths of Nature and illustrate them to all (as well as to myself). From what I gather, you do not believe there are any 'truths', that everything is a 'power struggle' of influence.

If this were true, these posts would be forgotten within a week.

I suppose by your world that Shakespeare endures not because of the truths of Human Nature found within the works, but because of insideious machiavellian language designed to influence our minds!

Things endure for a reason.

'Seductionists' are skilled guys who have cleared his self-esteem issues, they contribute to other people.
Contribute to the world. They dont live just to themselves.Although they love themselves.
They dont live for recognition. Although it can fufill them
Their dream is not focus on them so the world can admire and revalidate his internal issues. Real seductionists are benevolent people.
If this is true, why are you talking to me? Ha!

Do you want to continue to do the strawman fallacy or do you want to go to the heart of the matter?

You seem to think that I think people ought to live for recognition, to become workaholics, and so on. No. I am for every act of expanding the sphere of one's life. This includes and excludes women. You want women to enhance your life, not become it.

I believe people have far more potential in their lives then they ever dreamed possible. I believe life holds more joys and mysteries then most poeple imagine.

Now, you will say, "This is what Anti-Pook (Juggler) says." No it isn't.

I don't believe in self-esteem.

I LIKE being challenged by the world. Mediocrity in some womb of self-esteem is no happiness at all. It is the precise womb of hyper-reality I keep mentioning.

If you ask a journalist in training why they want to become a journalist, you will hear, "Because I want to change the world." But journalists do not change the world. They stand there and scribble down events they witness on paper and tell everyone else about it. This rot about words conquering people and all is poppycock.

We are not decieiving each other. Not even women are decieving you. No, you are decieving yourself well enough without any help from anyone else.

My favorite example is Shakespeare. Every conservative thinks Shakespeare was a conservative, every liberal thinks Shakespeare was a liberal. Every muscian thinks Shakespeare was am musician, every philosopher thinks Shakespeare was a philosopher, etc.

The point is we see what we want to see. This is the error that leads to a quasi-reality.

How do you keep free from this error? By achnoledging that there are powers over us, such as NATURE and TIME that we all are obedient to.

This is why I rail against Feminists and Intellectuals with their artificial designs on sexuality. This is why I rail against romanticizations of both the player and nice guy variety.

There is a reason why Seduction's food is psychology and pseudo-biology. It still is out of joint with Nature's decrees itself.

For example, anyone who understands sexuality will understand what is really going on in a Shakespearan play or work of poetry.

But today's products of modernity cannot grasp it. They have no reason why the works are loved and revered throughout the ages. This is why I quote literature and such in my posts because the truths still apply.

Now, I will admit that Speed Seduction got me from being a Nice Guy. But I could have gotten over being a Nice Guy in hundred other ways as well. The Speed Seduction 'tonic' doubles as a poison.

I noticed a pattern occuring on this forum recently especially around me. When I posted, even the most basic and simplest posts like "Habit is all", people would nitpick and find quarrel over a straw.

Icepick coined this action as 'Pook-Baiting'.

I am here to post, to share whatever ideas I might have on women and life. I am not here for 17 year olds to ejactulate their 'anti-authority' angst on. You will have to go to another forum for that.

If you want to meet me in the Arena of Ideas, fine. But if you keep doing what you have been doing in last few posts of not even responding to my ideas but claim I am writing in some machiavellian method, then I will not respond.

Why? Because there is nothing to respond to.

The bottom line comes to this:

If you are so happy, so satisfied, so overjoyed and filled to the brim of talent and wonder, then why come to another forum to reply to a post that is years old to a poster who never comes on?

For one saying that SS is heaven on earth itself, you do not seem too happy, Powerego.

Remember, actions speak louder than words.

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice post, Eric.

What I want to know is what is PowerEgo's big fuss about?

Why not go out, live, and be happy? Why the rage?

Maybe Iqqi is right (btw, I will be posting that petition soon, my dear!)

raven_82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook, I have been reading your stuff for as long as I have been here (two years) and everything you have written has changed my paradigm of life and women in a positive way. I know the changes have been positive because I have become happier by them.

I believe that you are the truist Don Juan here one the boards. I don't know what is wrong with PowerEgo. I know from my experience that his beliefs are incorrect.

I hope that PowerEgo's dumbaœœ comments don't cause you to stop visiting the boards.

Nothing will change that fact that I owe you for all of the improvement in my life and the happiness I now experience.

PowerEgo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

I really feel sorry for you, PowerEgo. There is no jest in this. I really do.
You keep viewing the world in a Machieavellian way. Everyone is 'influencing' one another.
As for myself, I just type out what I think and try to be as clear as possible. Yet, instead of dealing with what I said, you just say that I keep trying to do some 'pace and lead' and that I'm trying to 'influence' people in some sort of way.
You not listening. Juggler did that. Not you.
You tried to make one of the most genuine people the seduction culture know sound like an liar ashole. Then you try to escape from that talking about dead people

Now, let us assume that I am doing that.
Why would I do that to a forum I rarely post on?
Why would I do that to a forum I rarely visit?
What am I getting out of this? I'm certainly not getting paid for any of this!
This is why no one cares about what you say. You aren't making sense or bringing up a coherent argument.
You even condemned my fingers for writing my posts! Because to you fingers DO write posts, not the person behind the fingers.
My aim, as always, is to isolate the Trurths of Nature and illustrate them to all (as well as to myself). From what I gather, you do not believe there are any 'truths', that everything is a 'power struggle' of influence.
If this were true, these posts would be forgotten within a week.
Trapped in your box again. Forget what you've been reading.
Open your mind. you being too limit and this affects on other people. Thats is an issue

I suppose by your world that Shakespeare endures not because of the truths of Human Nature found within the works, but because of insideious machiavellian language designed to influence our minds!
Things endure for a reason.
If this is true, why are you talking to me? Ha!
Put your need to feel important at your side. Try to look at others a bit, dont worry, you can go back to yourself at any time.

Do you want to continue to do the strawman fallacy or do you want to go to the heart of the matter?
You seem to think that I think people ought to live for recognition, to become workaholics, and so on. No. I am for every act of expanding the sphere of one's life. This includes and excludes women. You want women to enhance your life, not become it.
I believe people have far more potential in their lives then they ever dreamed possible. I believe life holds more joys and mysteries then most poeple imagine.
Sounds like you didnt read it right. You may want to read the posts again

Now, you will say, "This is what Anti-Pook (Juggler) says." No it isn't.
The way you made him look. Caught me a little bit off guard I have to admit. Never thought you were capable of such

I don't believe in self-esteem.
I LIKE being challenged by the world. Mediocrity in some womb of self-esteem is no happiness at all. It is the precise womb of hyper-reality I keep mentioning.
If you ask a journalist in training why they want to become a journalist, you will hear, "Because I want to change the world." But journalists do not change the world. They stand there and scribble down events they witness on paper and tell everyone else about it.
Scroll back and reread the posts. I willing to say people got my point. But you having a little trouble.

This rot about words conquering people and all is poppycock.
We are not deceiving each other. Not even women are decieving you. No, you are decieving yourself well enough without any help from anyone else.
My favorite example is Shakespeare. Every conservative thinks Shakespeare was a conservative, every liberal thinks Shakespeare was a liberal. Every muscian thinks Shakespeare was am musician, every philosopher thinks Shakespeare was a philosopher, etc.
This is so off-topic and irrelevant, Yet I learned from him too and recommend if you into it.

The point is we see what we want to see. This is the error that leads to a quasi-reality.
How do you keep free from this error? By achnoledging that there are powers over us, such as NATURE and TIME that we all are obedient to.
This is why I rail against Feminists and Intellectuals with their artificial designs on sexuality. This is why I rail against romanticizations of both the player and nice guy variety.
There is a reason why Seduction's food is psychology and pseudo-biology. It still is out of joint with Nature's decrees itself.
For example, anyone who understands sexuality will understand what is really going on in a Shakespearan play or work of poetry.
Again. In your box. Lets get practical here.

But today's products of modernity cannot grasp it. They have no reason why the works are loved and revered throughout the ages. This is why I quote literature and such in my posts because the truths still apply.
Now, I will admit that Speed Seduction got me from being a Nice Guy. But I could have gotten over being a Nice Guy in hundred other ways as well. The Speed Seduction 'tonic' doubles as a poison.
I noticed a pattern occuring on this forum recently especially around me. When I posted, even the most basic and simplest posts like "Habit is all", people would nitpick and find quarrel over a straw.
Icepick coined this action as 'Pook-Baiting'.
Your communication sometimes is confusing and strange. Some people like it. I have some trouble but I eventually get to the bottom line

I am here to post, to share whatever ideas I might have on women and life. I am not here for 17 year olds to ejactulate their 'anti-authority' angst on. You will have to go to another forum for that.
If you want to meet me in the Arena of Ideas, fine. But if you keep doing what you have been doing in last few posts of not even responding to my ideas but claim I am writing in some machiavellian method, then I will not respond.
Gez man, this is not personal. Forget that.

Why? Because there is nothing to respond to.
The bottom line comes to this:
If you are so happy, so satisfied, so overjoyed and filled to the brim of talent and wonder, then why come to another forum to reply to a post that is years old to a poster who never comes on?
You putting people on a track thats slow and confusing. This bothers me, some may progress but well founded places like this one have potential, gez what a waste

For one saying that SS is heaven on earth itself, you do not seem too happy, Powerego.
dude, you blatantly try to manipulate reality. SS is basic as your advice. Put people on the wrong track. Yet I can learn from it and take some ideas.

Remember, actions speak louder than words. [/B]
Good point. Its such a joy to know you put someone the the right path.
BTW, I suspect many people hope you apologize about what you did. I know you can.
And for guys who see Pook as an model, thats great. You got an start, look for new ways to evolve. Your life will get so much better

Bye for now,
Tao

Last edited:

Eric Smith

Don Juan
Reaction score
What I want to know is what is PowerEgo's big fuss about?
The way I see it is that there are two primary types of Don Juans:

Type A: The talkative, charismatic, and all around a PUA that focuses on nabbing women.

Type B: The strong yet silent man who knows what he wants in life and has several priorities over women.

The way I see it is, you are Type B and he is Type A. Both types have yielded positive results. However when some people are completely set in one type, events like these occur where the person in that type cannot understand or expect success from the other type.

Most of the time I am Type B but there are some times where I am Type A. Usually if I'm doing really, really well in something I just recently did mediocre in (like lifting or a test I thought was hard yet I aced it), I'm Type A. When I'm in my usual routine, I'm more Type B. I fluctuate.

Why not go out, live, and be happy? Why the rage?
He is. He is enraged about your beliefs, about the Type B DJ.

SS is for those that just want to get some quick pu$$y which sometimes is what I feel I'm up for. SS essentially is outdated since most girls have already grown a defense for this. Neghits, C+F, and all this are barely effective up here at college because I see so many other chumps attempting this. I just let my personality be the factor of getting the ladies and its worked well. I have two girls right now that I'm seeing. Its pretty cool.

What I found is a mix of just being straightforward with her with a mixture of SS techniques is optimal.

Your communication sometimes is confusing and strange. Some people like it. I have some trouble but I eventually get to the bottom line
I like it but it often is confusing and strange just because of the way you type it is something nobody here has done. Pook often goes at posting threads in a different manner than most.

I know from my experience that his beliefs are incorrect.
SS, while not the best (in my opinion), is still leagues beyond the typical male "DJing" if you will:

- Have a friend introduce her to you
- Talk to her for weeks to see if she warms up to you or not
- Try to be the best buddy
- Go for the number

A lot of times the AFCs will still get dates. Not all girls turn down their friends.

- Show up to a date with a rose
- Eat a fancy dinner
- Have an interview/date
- Watch a movie
- Pray to the Lord above to see if you can get by with a kiss

Fast forward because most men think that they have to wait months before they think the time is right to get some.

This is extremely inferior. SS works a lot better as it helps cut through this ridiculous BS and beds her in 1-2 weeks' time if that, rather than standing around holding your c*ck for months piss-scared to make a move unless she makes the move first.

------------------

If you ask me, it seems like a lot of people here just are not accepting of one another's beliefs. This is the part where we just say "F*ck it" and get some beers.