Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What I've learned...

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GOD DAMN.

Mr. Mystery

------------------
"Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around" Vanilla Sky

"The little things...theres nothing bigger is there?" Vanilla Sky

"Whats your favorite position? That's cool with me, it's not my favorite but I'll do it for you" Tenacious D-Fvck her gentley

I know this sorta contridicts some of my other quotes but fvck it...

"Don't take life too seriously or you'll never get out alive" Van Wilder

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Donjuanpablo:

Is Anti-Dump Doc Love?- I remember a lot of speculation a while ago and this post has lead me to speculate further.

Originally posted by SexPDX:
I have always been convinced of it personally, but I could be wrong. I look at it this way: even if they are not the same person, they may as well be.

Anti-Dump quit posting on this board after almost a year the day someone directly asked him if he was Doc Love.

If you want to read more from Anti-Dump/Doc Love, he now posts on AskMen.com as "dapimpologist1"
http://www.askmen.com/message_boards/index.html

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JustDoItAlways:
Anti-Dump quit posting on this board after almost a year the day someone directly asked him if he was Doc Love.
Wow, imagine THAT!

BTW, justdoit, check your e-mail.

------------------
- The performer known as Nick

HB_Hunter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pooooooooooooooooook????

This Conversation thing is really gettin out of hands ... i sometimes wanna quit cz i really lose concentration or don't know what to do exactley and i hate not to be knowin since it's very shallow especially when i know how to but can't .

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HB Hunter,

Think of it as good communication skills. Women obviously talk differently then men. If you have common values, might as well strike on it (because she will. She wants you to be like her, she wants you to be perfect because she's hoping you are).

Anti-Dump and Doc Love

Sorry guys, Anti-Dump was not Doc Love. Even with the pimpologist1 on the askmen.com forums, the writing styles don't match.

John (anti-dump) typed on a keyboard in front of a TV (web-tv) I believe. He wasn't a computer type person like most of us seem to be.

Why'd he leave? A better question is why would he stay? When he was here, newbies and others would flood the guy with questions. "ANTI-DUMP! I NEED HELP! I CAN'T DO THIS! WAAAHH!" What was he getting from any of that? Nothing. Anyone would leave after all that.

Anti-Dump never did the politically incorrect wit that Doc Love always does and wouldn't have the patience to do whirly winded pimpologist1 style writing on the askmen forum.

What's next? That Anti-Dump is still around but using a different name?

Well, that can't be because that is supposed to be me (apparently) as seen here: http://www.sosuave.com/ubb/Forum5/HTML/003551.html

If you are worrying about posters here, you need to get away from the computer.

------------------
POOK
------------------------
"As you think, you shall become."

"Impossible scenarios are ingeniusly disguised as opportunties."

HB_Hunter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey pook

i'd like to talk with u online one day

if u have any contact messenger...

Send me at evergloreix@hotmail with the info that's if u don't mind of course

Regards,

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

Lionheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"The majority of people use their lives for one purpose: to attempt to climb back into the womb. It is the schoolchild who dreams of an eternal summer vacation, of workers who dream of eternal weekends, and so on. With their ration of time, these people do whatever it is required to 'get by' (pay the bills, whatever) and SPEND the rest of their time trying to find that curled up ball of fluidy pleasant warmness. Even if they get it to return, they must go back to reality to 'pay the bills' and all. These people think the greatest evil in the world is Monday.

There are only two directions. One is FACING the womb, trying to replicate comfort and warmness forever and onward, a hopeless attempt to create the Eternal Orgasm. The other is facing AWAY from the womb, trying to make his existance worthwile, to fly as far as possible."

We spend 9mths trying to get out, and the rest of our lives trying to get back in.

"He saw stage of his life as a fight."
True, I guess the key is not to hate certain sections of your life but to 'fall in love with the struggle', is there beauty in every day?

Pook, I wanna know where your stuff comes from...the person that figures out the meaning of life will not be the Buddha, or the priest or the sage, it will be the office worker sat at his computer.

"Prince, how completely, a la Suisse if you will, do you interpret Human Nature!"
The Idiot - Fydor Dostoyevsky.

Oh yeah and on a lighter note...."Yes, I think the same about parrots being evil too."
I knew it! Damn Parrots... :D

Phenomenal Stuff.....as always.
Lion.

Reaction score
I understand your struggle, Pook, perhaps better than you do yourself.

Your internal conflict springs not from a disability to maintain your prized Appollonian momentum while indulging in Dionysian pleasures, nor from your repulsion at your proposed essentially devouring nature of women.

You very simply have not learned to appreciate to the fullest whatever is available to you at any given point in time.

First, you came to SoSuave, an AFC with aspirations towards greater levels of success with the women you are attracted to, which you ultimately claim to have attained; but to no avail, as this didn't bring you the satisfaction you projected it would. Now you proclaim your lofty aspirations towards genuine contributions to mankind, which you seem to believe would fill the void inside of you.

I postulate that until you learn to fully (or at least as fully as is humanly possible) appreciate the moment you are in right now, as is, you will never find the satisfaction you believe your pursuits will afford you.

It's practically as simple as flipping a lightswitch, the only problem is finding the switch in the dark.

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Juan de la Nuce
Your internal conflict springs not from a disability to maintain your prized Appollonian momentum while indulging in Dionysian pleasures, nor from your repulsion at your proposed essentially devouring nature of women.
The 'Apollo vs. Dionysian' idea was something I used here because I was searching for the right words to express the idea. Unfortunately, other people began using it and created a bad misrepresentation.

I don't see a 'divide' between Apollo and Dionysian anymore. This is what happens when I use Nieztche!

Life to me is not a divide of work vs. play. It is all play now to me.

There's no greater joy than living your dreams.

First, you came to SoSuave, an AFC with aspirations towards greater levels of success with the women you are attracted to, which you ultimately claim to have attained; but to no avail, as this didn't bring you the satisfaction you projected it would. Now you proclaim your lofty aspirations towards genuine contributions to mankind, which you seem to believe would fill the void inside of you.
Good Lord! Now I am a psychoanalyzed Pook!

I postulate that until you learn
WHAT did you say?

I postulate that until you learn
That is what I thought you said! Ladies and gentlemen, he is postulating!

to fully (or at least as fully as is humanly possible) appreciate the moment you are in right now, as is, you will never find the satisfaction you believe your pursuits will afford you.
Alas! I am a doomed Pook!

No, seriously, it isn't an issue with me anymore. I keep learning new things everyday and life keeps getting more and more colorful.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Pook
The 'Apollo vs. Dionysian' idea was something I used here because I was searching for the right words to express the idea. Unfortunately, other people began using it and created a bad misrepresentation.

I don't see a 'divide' between Apollo and Dionysian anymore. This is what happens when I use Nieztche!

Life to me is not a divide of work vs. play. It is all play now to me.

There's no greater joy than living your dreams.
That's all I was trying to impart...

Good Lord! Now I am a psychoanalyzed Pook!
Don't take offense. Most people can often benefit from an outside opinion at times, unless they're too stuffy to be open to it.

WHAT did you say?

That is what I thought you said! Ladies and gentlemen, he is postulating!
Don't start tryna clown dawg. You get a little pompous now and then yourself. Besides, Albert Einstein postulated all the time, would you have thought less of him for it?

Alas! I am a doomed Pook!
I meant you no doom or damn. Just lookin' out.

No, seriously, it isn't an issue with me anymore. I keep learning new things everyday and life keeps getting more and more colorful.
Well I'm pleased to hear of it. Best of luck.

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't start tryna clown dawg. You get a little pompous now and then yourself. Besides, Albert Einstein postulated all the time, would you have thought less of him for it?

Relax, man. People wouldn't normally use 'postulate' in a conversation way. It sounds funny.

Now I will go and postulate.

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Pook

Originally posted by Pook:

Pook man, I postulate :D that you are refering to myself and SexPDX. How exactly did we misrepresent the Apollo vs. Dionysian idea? I think its actually a pretty great framework that allowed us to have some interesting and enlightening (to me anyways) discussions. Could you please elaborate.

Thanks.

Cesare Cardinali

Reaction score
I'm always relaxed, Pook.

Thanks for the concern, though.

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cesare,

Yeah, I will but not in this thread. I hate posting in threads that are like over a year old.

Cheer up! :D

PowerEgo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see that your communication techniques are weak thats why people eventualy end up 'rebeling' and asserting themselves
against you
you absolutely dont have any skill to face the leadership position you have, your stuff dont evolve
you basically teach guys to be workholics and dont work on their communication skill with women, you teach guys to ignore women and all other ****
gez, I feel sorry when people ignore your posts sometimes
but dude, you dont really have the skills handle the position you got in

Love,
pe

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Powerego,

Do not concern yourself with Pook. "Pook" will not help you, nor will "Sosuave" or anyone else.

Concern yourself with "Powerego". What does he want? How is he to be happy?

This forum is a potpouri of ideas to that effect. Take what you need and be happy.

Life is too short to waste precious time posting messages to people you don't know. Especially on nonsensical subjects.

Stop treating this forum like a 'hyper-reality'.

Go live.