Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is going on here?

reality250

Don Juan
Reaction score
A married father (M34) here. My wife agreed to an open relationship, and my best friend got divorced with a kid. This question is all about my best friend, who is a female and has been very close to me and my family for 6 months now. I recently told her I had a crush when I was a teenager. When I was 22 and had my girlfriend, I told her at a coffee, and she really asked me then as a best friend, if I really liked her, and after I replied yes, she just left the table. I know it hurts, but now, after ten years, I really started to like her, she also seems to like me, and we spent time with the kids and my wife a lot. In summer, I massaged her neck and back for about 2 hours! .. After I finished I could see the satisfaction in her eyes, how she looked at me (she looked like she had come a couple of times) And then last week, she invited me over with my son so he can play with her son. After one hour we laid back on the couch, it seemed like she was not listening to what I was talking about but touched me, if we could watch this movie together.

I said yes. and started researching how we could watch and how to stream to the TV, she sent both kids to play in their rooms, so we could be alone. Then I told her that I was ready and asked her if I could massage her, she said no in the beginning, but after ten minutes she said, if you like, you can massage me, she then again went to change her clothes but did not change at all.

I started and massaged only her neck, with her clothes on, and stopped then, because my wife was invited to come over, and I had to stop. She said, ten more minutes, but I stopped. We eat,, drank etc then everyone slept... she seems to be very interested in my life to be honest, and wants to participate in everything we do. She sends mixed signals and is a good friend of my wife, she also knows about her meeting other guys.

Today I asked her to come over since I have Monday's off day, but she replied no. Only if kids are playing together, we can meet, she told me. Was that too direct? Should I only move on with her, when I am alone, I never kissed her, but touched her boobs and massaged them, never slept with her since we are always with kids. In Summer, she once asked me if we can drink sth together, I really couldn't, since I was with a bunch of friends in my place. My wife also kinda give her jealous vibes I assume. How should I react? Should I just forget about her? or talk to her?

MtmVaott

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I just read your previous thread. This is ridiculous.
You obviously don't care for your wife and just wnat your ego restored, plus you want that 'friend' of yours, what seems to have been the whole purpose of opening up the marraige.

Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a ****show that sounds like.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As soon as I read 'open relationship' I heard the term cuck ring through my head. Does your wife work in sales, because she just sold you a bridge.

My best friend is a female but she's not my wife? WTF is even this? That reads like an episode of Dawson's Creek.

Everytime I hear that term I think of these goonies:

Last edited:

reality250

Don Juan
Reaction score
You obviously don't care for your wife and just wnat your ego restored, plus you want that 'friend' of yours, what seems to have been the whole purpose of opening up the marraige.

Course I care about my wife. Wtf? I love her.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Course I care about my wife. Wtf? I love her.
I suggest you get yourself some books that can teach you about how to communicate with people that matter dearly to you.

You do not reference your wife at all in this post.
You reference her "jealous vibes".
If you're having a marriage, a relationship, an open relationship, you ought to have an ethical open relationship.
Read ETHICAL.
Ethical means no one gets hurt. If someone is hurt, they are attended to. Don't know how to attend to someone? Go learn and learn together. Don't know how to ask for help? Learn how and take notes and communicate back and forth.
It's a tough and devastating journey, but it is worthwhile.

Same goes for this woman you are pursuing.
The person deserves to know what the situation is. If there is confusion about your relationship status and your relationship quality, you are being unethical and treating others with undue disrespect.

I suggest you pick up "The Ethical Slut" and "Nonviolent Communication".
There's much more to be exposed to, but that's a start.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should everything opposite of what you have done so far.

And going forward if you think your on the right path... again do that opposite

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And going forward if you think your on the right path... again do that opposite
Just develop Oppositional Personality Disorder and you're golden.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You will learn as 99% of guys do that you may think open relationships are great even tho many of the women don't want it at first, but will find out even if your wife is 3 points lower than you in SMV she can get far more action than you can with higher SMV much easier.

Let us know how this works out for you in 3 years. I am guessing not very well.