Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What Interested Women Do...

nicenomore

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
read it somewhere on orkut:

If you think a way to a mans heart is through his tummy , you're wrong ..... Its little below it ;)

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread was one of the biggest let-downs in the Archive.

It's like point at a stone and saying "That's a rock".

Here is why:

They shove your head between their breasts and ask you to hum the Star Spangled Banner.
"Wow, I had no IDEA she liked me!"

- They call you even when it's not "their turn".
"Hmm..I'm her boyfriend, but...I DON'T KNOW if she's interested or not!"

- They cook for you if they're good cooks.
Christ, if she's cooking breakfast for you, who cares if she's "interested" or not.

- They moan.
So she's in bed with 7 inches of your rod in her, and you need to be told by Krynnster on SoSuave.net that she might...JUST MIGHT... be interested in you. good lord.

Almost all of the stuff on this post is what girls do to/for guys who they ARE ALREADY seeing. Of course there's interest there. "Look, there's a rock!"

I can point out arbitrary stuff about what my girlfriend does for me too.

How about we start focusing this thread more on IOIs & SOIs from girls who you HAVEN'T already railed.

I'll start off...

WHAT INTERESTED CHICKS DO(WHO ARE NOT ALREADY YOUR GIRLFRIEND):

------------

1. She looks at you whenever you look at her

2. You catch her staring at you

3. Whenever you speak, her full attention is on you.

4. She laughs at all your jokes, especially the dumb ones.

5. She finds excuses to get into your personal space.

6. You see her creeping in the shrubs around your house at night.

7. When you tell a joke to your friends and she hears, she will start discussing what you just said and giggling, amongst her friends.

8. She touches you casually on the forearm, shoulder, back, chest, hand without your consent.

-----------

Perhaps this will start to become more useful. Next time my girlfriend moans in bed, I will come on to sosuave.net and confirm that that moan did indeed mean that she is interested in me.

sam3083

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My thoughts exactly quiksilver.

But not only that, but every action a girl could make seems to have been listed so far. Ranging from what girls in a relationship with you might do, to girls who happen to be in the same room as you would do...

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
  • Her friends start chatting with you
  • Her friends treat you suddenly like best friends
  • She asks you about relatively arbitrary stuff(I like your necklace, what does your shirt mean/say, where did you get those shoes from.
  • Her friends call you and invite you places, essentially trying to set you up with her and put both of you in the same area.

In the last few months, I've started to realize the power of girl-gossip.

Girl A: What do you think of Kyle?

Girl B: Kyle, what do you think of Girl A.

That's how the convo tends to go... If you suddenly have a swarm of girls interested in you, don't start acting like a pimp, cause it's usually just one of them that's interested, and the rest are doing the dirty work for her.

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quiksilver said:
This thread was one of the biggest let-downs in the Archive.

I agree with you quicksilver, it doesnt take a rocket scientist to know that an interested women will rub their tits on you or cook you dinner.