Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What If Trump Was Set Up?

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you got your news from the Washington Post, CNN or New York Times then you're a fantasy fiction reader.
I get my news from a variety of sources, including the far right sources. Wash Post and NYT do have some solid reporting. Not everything, but they aren't as bad as the far right makes them out to be.

Well he said, you’ll be the greatest president in the history of, but you know what, I’ll take that also, but that you could be. But he said, will be the greatest president but I would also accept the other. In other words, if you do your job, but I accept that. Then I watched him interviewed and it was like he never even was here. It’s incredible. I watched him interviewed a week later and it’s like he was never in my office. And you can even say that.
-President Trump

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump didn't even do anything wrong. I laugh at all this lib-tard concern trolling.
You calling me a libtard? I'm more of a libertardian, thank you very much! And I started this thread in all earnestness. Trump has some great qualities, but he's suggestible and spontaneous. The Deep State could eat him for breakfast if it were truly looking to mess some shyt up. No president is more powerful than the forces in the shadows - banks, military, military-industrial, and all of the pigs at the trough making money off the system. There hasn't been much swamp-draining going on and I don't expect there to be. These situations usually continue until the bottom-feeders break out the guillotines. Then it's goodnight, nurse. Has Trump been to Bohemian Grove yet? Only a matter of time.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who the hell is Alex?

Nice subject change though.
Didn't change the subject. I posted about how people who exclusively got their news from infowars, breitbart, and drudge weren't properly informed on Trump's incompetence. You then insulted the Washington Post. I replied and insulted infowars (Alex Jones).

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Infowars is mostly entertainment, obviously Alex Jones takes things too far. But there is a grain of truth anmid the paranoia there. There are powerful people behind the scenes controlling things, a shadow government of sorts. I do believe that.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Infowars is mostly entertainment, obviously Alex Jones takes things too far. But there is a grain of truth anmid the paranoia there. There are powerful people behind the scenes controlling things, a shadow government of sorts. I do believe that.
For sure there is a lot of big money behind the scenes.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am so tired of seeing Trump get treated the way he does. It makes me sick. At this point if I were Trump I would say "fvck ya all. I resign. I'm taking back over my business, and moving it out of the USA with all of my business assets. Have fun imploding on yourself, America". The guy has no chance. No matter what he does or tries to do, the collective will always try to sabotage it. One man can not stop a collective the size of the one trying to take Trump down, it's impossible. If I had a business and wealth that he has, I would exit this earth carrying that when it was my time. Not the Presidency for this stupid and ungrateful country we have today which is not the country our Forefathers intended. Not even close.
This is what the Democrats and the media are trying to achieve. They want to make it so frustrating for Trump to govern that he just quits. That's why they keep pushing up the whole Russian collusion non-story. Unfortunately for them, Trump seems to be a pretty stubborn and resilient guy who does not believe in quitting.

Despite the negative media coverage and the Democrats' efforts to sabotage his presidency, Trump has actually accomplished quite a bit already. He pulled out of TPP, started NAFTA renegotiations, killed a number of anti-business regulations, appointed a conservative Supreme Court judge, passed a refugee ban (which will eventually get upheld by the Supreme Court), and started the process of replacing Obama Care. Just as important as what he has done, is what he has not done (and what would have been done had Hillary or Bernie gotten elected). Think gun control, higher taxes, plus your typical assortment of progressive liberal bulls!t.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not at all. It's the truth. I'm not a liberal or a SJW. There is nothing "illegal" about anything Russia did. All the grandstanding against it is funny, that's all. Countries spy on and mess with each other - that's the way it is. As for "influencing" the election, a lot of parties did this, not just Russia. Every commercial and every newspaper and web site influenced the election. The candidates themselves told bigger lies than anything that the Russians could have come up with. The fact that Americans (esp. Hillary voters) are venting their anger at Russia is hilarious. At this point, the Russians don't need to do anything else, they're already living inside your heads.
I have to agree with this. The U.S. has influenced or attempted to influence so many elections, it's impossible to keep count. Most recently, Obama told the British public that if they voted for Brexit, they would be "at the end of the line" in terms of getting a free trade agreement with the U.S. If that's not a blatant attempt to influence elections, I don't know what is. And let's not forget the U.S. meddling in the 1996 Russian election to prop up the failing regime of Boris Yeltsin. You can't be mad at the Russians without being a total hypocrite.

If the the Russians were, in fact, successful in influencing the U.S. elections (which is highly dubious, considering that the Podesta emails leaked by Wikileaks did not contain any groundbreaking revelations, and there us no solid evidence that the hacked emails came from a Russian source in the first place), the question is, who should be held responsible? The answer is should be quite obvious: the administration that was in charge at the time the alleged influence took place, and ultimately Barry O. himself.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice slant.

So when I call one entity fake news it is an insult, when you call another slanted, it is just reality.

Again, CNN had clear bias entirely through the election and Washington Post had a great fake "muh russian hackers" story.

We all know who the fake news agencies are and can prove them with their $hitty stories. They are nearly all left wing news sites.
There is no slant. I don't know what you are talking about.

You realize it was the NY Times that broke the Hillary Clinton email story, right?

The thing about places like Drudge, Infowars, Breitbart, and ZeroHedge (all of which I have in my RSS feed because I like to get the whole picture from many different sources) is they act like all of mainstream media is CIA or "NWO" controlled, biased sources. But they are in fact just as biased.

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's simplistic and wrong. In fact when that travel restriction was first made specific information was held back due to it's sensitivity. Trump's problematic "big mouth" did not simply say ISIS was attempting to use laptop bombs, but he referred to a specific plot in a specific city as told by a specific ally to a specific enemy of said ally.
ISIS is a common enemy to that specific ally, to Russia, and to the US, and curtailing ISIS is in everyone's best interest. So how were Trump's actions harmful to national security exactly?

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What if the NSC and/or military intelligence brass somehow put him up to this because they knew he'd do it? And not only that but they knew if he blamed it on them he'd sound even dumber/more irresponsible/impeachable than people think. What if the Military Industrial Complex and the Deep State have had it with Trump already, and are hanging him out to dry? Is that crazy?
This is pretty much what they have been doing about everything that becomes a scandal involving Trump. He is too incompetent/stupid to filter what he says and how he says it, and in the process gives his opponents plenty of cannon fodder.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ISIS is a common enemy to that specific ally, to Russia, and to the US, and curtailing ISIS is in everyone's best interest. So how were Trump's actions harmful to national security exactly?
It's great to curtail ISIS. But not to the detriment of our said ally, which both our own intelligence services and their's said happened.

Remember, Russia's second biggest client state, after us, is Syria. Which is a very deadly proposition for our said ally to have it's movements tracked in the Middle East!

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
the 2 party system is a fkin scam. LOL the creators knew exactly what they were doing. divide an conqeur, create 2 parties who are in opposition of eachother and give the people bread an circus.

people identifying as repubs an demos..lol. I agree with things from both parties and disagree on things from both and i think objectively speaking most people would to if it wasnt setup like a fkin gangwar, team red team blue your bloods we crips etc. i think most people can say most bloods an crips have more in common then not. its an allegory i like to make because people tend to call thugs and gangsters stupid for repping colors, but doesnt the rest of civilized society basically do the same when they identify as a demo or repub and rep that set?

Regardless the system is fukked.

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And now it comes out of Comey's mouth.

Trump is not and has not been under investigation for collusion with Russia.

AND AG Lynch told Comey to refer to Clinton's email violations (a felony) as a "matter" and not an investigation.

Now we start to see who really is obstructing justice....
Comey all but admitted to being biased against Trump, presumably because they met "one-on-one"... Meanwhile, all the MSM keeps harping on is the "I hope you can let this go", which, while inappropriate, does not seem to have led to any serious form of "pressure" on Comey.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I assumed........
I thought...........
I had a feeling........
At the moment........

Yeah, lots of evidence.

Bottom line ,the director of the most prestigious and well known law agency in the word,a 6'8 grown man, was afraid to be in the same room with another man. What a wuss.

THE FBI DIRECTOR,A FVCKING LEAKER

Ohhhh Lordy..........