Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What If Trump Was Set Up?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am so tired of seeing Trump get treated the way he does. It makes me sick. At this point if I were Trump I would say "fvck ya all. I resign.
Here's a 4D Chess conspiracy theory idea. Suppose Trumps entire plan was to get elected and THEN get impeached?

That might be the thing that sparks the needed revolution and economic reset. If he were to be impeached, I'd doubt the "deplorables" would be very loyal to the "system" any more.

They might even be a non-violent, "tax revolution" where millions of Trump-ites (after the impeachment) simply stop paying taxes and put up their "Come and Take" signs.

What, exactly would the "establishment" be able to do at that point, if million of gun-owning "deplorables" flat out said they were no longer going to pay into the system?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am so tired of seeing Trump get treated the way he does.
I have never seen in my lifetime this kind of hatred and hysteria surrounding a president. But the guy is not a very typical president either. Still, I think people should give him a chance. I heard talk about impeaching him before he even took office.

That said, I'm not impressed with what they're doing with the "repeal and replace Obamacare" bill. I'm not seeing any improvement there, just returning more power to the insurance companies.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Something is up in the media <U.S. media>. My windows 10 news up is exploding with anti-trump yellow news. Then you got people like fair shake <enter no fap challenge dude>. Picture is clear to me, illuminati cvnts and their fellow sheep in the form of femenists, gays, and other trash are up to something no good.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So if I'm Trump and I resign, who do you have lined up to be your President and fix this sh!thole country ?
Hilary of course. All the Republican snowflake melting will flood and rise us up to new heights.

Just kidding, but virtually anyone with political experience and sanity will be an improvement. I don't think our country is a "sh!thole" just a little sh!tty so I think a non-controversial, not-very-powerful captain can serve as temporary President until the Democratic Party presumably takes over in 2020. Orrin Hatch seems to fit that bill as well as anyone.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As for the Russians "hacking" the elections it is both the opinion of those same US intelligence officials and Donald Trump himself (unless you're calling him a liar, we can discuss that) that Russia favored Donald Trump in the 2016 election and that President Putin ordered an "influence campaign" to denigrate Hilary Clinton's election chances. They used media disinfo, database hacking, and leaks to influence voters into voting for Donald Trump.
I don't get why people are so indignant about this. So Russia influenced a U.S. election. So what? The U.S. has probably hacked a thousand elections. All's fair in love and war.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get why people are so indignant about this. So Russia influenced a U.S. election. So what? The U.S. has probably hacked a thousand elections. All's fair in love and war.
The fvck dude? The we did it too argument? Isn't that a SJW thing?

Anyway, those countries hate our government for hacking their elections and hated those puppet leaders, most of whom had to end up fleeing their countries just ahead of the pitchforks and torches. Could we see that again? All's fair after all.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fvck dude? The we did it too argument? Isn't that a SJW thing?
Not at all. It's the truth. I'm not a liberal or a SJW. There is nothing "illegal" about anything Russia did. All the grandstanding against it is funny, that's all. Countries spy on and mess with each other - that's the way it is. As for "influencing" the election, a lot of parties did this, not just Russia. Every commercial and every newspaper and web site influenced the election. The candidates themselves told bigger lies than anything that the Russians could have come up with. The fact that Americans (esp. Hillary voters) are venting their anger at Russia is hilarious. At this point, the Russians don't need to do anything else, they're already living inside your heads.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh god please, Please, PLEASE let the antifas and other snowflakes go into civil war mode.
Haha, they'll all mobilize together though, the snowflakes will manipulate the stupid ghetto foot soldiers into doing the dirty work. They'll all eventually split up and turn on each other.

Neither stand a chance against gun-toting meat-eating Murica though. I, one person, probably have more guns/ammo than the average 100 liberal voter block.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh god please, Please, PLEASE let the antifas and other snowflakes go into civil war mode.
Let's be honest here, Red America (for lack of a better term), despite living in a first world welfare state with access to medical facilities among the best in the history of the world is dying off. Their life expectancy is decreasing in a historic rate, in line with Russia and other ex-Soviet states after the fall of Communism. This is in peace time mind you. A civil war would kill Red America, the vast majority would be "own goals" as Trump supporters die off due to their own lifestyle choices and lack of Blue State funding. I, and much of Blue America see this. I actually genuinely hope Red America does before it's too late.

http://aese.psu.edu/directory/smm67/Election16.pdf

Besides, the very raison d'etre for the modern Republican Party is fear of Black and Hispanic people. I can't see Republicans standing up to them all of a sudden if sh!t goes haywire.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing "illegal" about anything Russia did. All the grandstanding against it is funny, that's all. Countries spy on and mess with each other - that's the way it is. As for "influencing" the election, a lot of parties did this, not just Russia. Every commercial and every newspaper and web site influenced the election. The candidates themselves told bigger lies than anything that the Russians could have come up with. The fact that Americans (esp. Hillary voters) are venting their anger at Russia is hilarious. At this point, the Russians don't need to do anything else, they're already living inside your heads.
Well the computer hacking was absolutely illegal. Original sin and all that. Commercials, newspapers, and websites are not a hostile foreign power. Not the same thing at all.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny you say that, Blue America are in the cities and live off the food and labor of Red America.
Well, food of Hispanic immigrants. Labor too. Have you been to these towns lately and met their youth?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is fun, an imaginary war.
The disadvantage I see for Red America is that its population is very spread out. Seems like large armies from the cities could take over sections of farm land a little bit at a time. Whether or not they would know what to do with it is another question.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the computer hacking was absolutely illegal. Original sin and all that. Commercials, newspapers, and websites are not a hostile foreign power. Not the same thing at all.
I'm not sure what you mean here. If the hacking occurred within our borders, the perpetrators would be arrested and prosecuted under criminal law. If it happens from overseas, there's nothing we can do but strengthen our defenses.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is fun, an imaginary war.
The disadvantage I see for Red America is that its population is very spread out. Seems like large armies from the cities could take over sections of farm land a little bit at a time. Whether or not they would know what to do with it is another question.
Zimbabwe did it, and to a lesser extent, South Africa. But it was a ratio of about a 20:1 ratio. In SA therewas about 50 million vs. 4 million, about a 12:1 ratio, and they haven't really been successful in totally 'FREEING DA LAND' there. In America, it's about an 8-1 ratio. But, if you take out the red people who live in metro areas, I bet that ratio goes down to 1-1.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are way behind the curve here, but that is understandable since the majority of people in this country are also. Yes, the "deep state" intelligence agencies, specifically headed by the CIA, are and most definitely have been rogue for a long time. Trump never fit into their plans and yes they are trying everything they can to disrupt his term in office. The thing is, Trump doesn't take this sh!t lying down and fights back and that's exactly what I and a lot of other people in this country want.
Trump didn't even do anything wrong. I laugh at all this lib-tard concern trolling.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In America, it's about an 8-1 ratio. But, if you take out the red people who live in metro areas, I bet that ratio goes down to 1-1.
I don't think I follow you, it's an 8-1 ratio of what to what?

My point about the red population being spread out is that they would have to gather together in one place to create a stronghold, and I don't see that happening.

The challenge for the blue people is that they would have to take over and hold a large amount of land, it would be kinda like trying to take over Russia.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think I follow you, it's an 8-1 ratio of what to what?

My point about the red population being spread out is that they would have to gather together in one place to create a stronghold, and I don't see that happening.

The challenge for the blue people is that they would have to take over and hold a large amount of land, it would be kinda like trying to take over Russia.
Urban population to rural population. Urbanites, in addition to holding wealth, have the numbers, in those other country. They can simply overwhelm.

But in America, that ratio is much lower, and they have more guns per capita in the rural areas.

It might be 50 years, it might be 250 years, but we WILL see that war fought, IMO. I do think the fear propaganda is much more exaggerated. The people putting out the white extinction stuff are probably white conservatives - they want the whites to reproduce more and they want the minorities to think they run the show, so they get fat and happy.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The blue metro areas would be out of food within 5 days following the moment the red states stopped shipping it to them.

There is no one spot they could march to in order to feed themselves. It would be a chaotic and panicked fleeing in all directions towards anything they could eaf.

They would overwhelm the local communities, but as they spread out and were less concentrated, a gun behind every blade of grass would exterminate them.
Unless they got foreign aid, like the ANC in Zimbabwe and South Africa. I doubt Russia would help the lib-tard cause though, unless they just wanted to see us burn, which is possible. China might. Europe probably would (to their own detriment).

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump is just massively incompetent. That is what is going on. If you just get your news through infowars, drudge, and breitbart, you would never know.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Urban population to rural population
This made me curious, so I looked it up. The information I found said the US was 4:1 urban, but they counted small towns of over 2500 people as urban. Small towns are usually in the "red state" category. Judging by the political divide, I'd say you're right, it's probably closer to 1:1.