Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What if it's life in general

Hitman7

Reaction score
Why is it that I feel like doing something important when I’ve pushed in a few? By a few, I mean, booze. By booze, I mean beer. I cannot stand spirits, they suck, whine too. Did I just type “whine”? Yes I did, smiley winking face…
So, I’ve taken one and a half so far, and I feel like writing. Though I do not think it’s writing anymore, I think it should now be called typing… actually long overdue too.
Alcohol.
Some cultures demonize it, don’t blame them. It does come with some nasty “side effects.” Or should I say people, well, meh. I won’t go into that now, after all, right now I’m just typing free style. Oh, I should have mentioned that up there. Though to be fair, I just figured this out in this paragraph, that a worthy them for this would be freestyle.
Anyway, of late I’ve been craving a beer, now that I’ve had one, I feel un hooked to spill my thoughts. Right now I’m wondering why I was not scared when everyone around me was. I was nervous or hyperactive at the moment, I don’t know, well my hands were shaking, but what I’m sure of, I wasn’t scared. Maybe its that trend that I have, feeling things long (relative) after they have happened. There’s this one time a friend of mine passed on and I cried a day after, triggered by hearing the words I’d been expecting to be said to me by the person I knew was going to say them. Yeah.
And right now my thoughts have drifted to culture and something about culture that I hate, for instance, to drive straight to the point, why does a woman have to think that she doesn’t have to make the first move??!! As in, where is that written/inscribed (just making a point). And if it is, who says you have to follow it??!! I believe in defining your life and going after what you want mercilessly. I hate status quo, like Moses put it (and I like this), I hate establishments. For example, what is so special about wearing a watch?? “A real professional must own a watch” (imitating with a sneering face). What if I don’t want to?? Fine it looks nice and pretty professional, I must add, but isn’t that just an effect of conditioning??!!
In the end, none of us know what we are doing. Probably, we are just following best practices, what works, the safe way. But I’m pretty sure the guys who “invented” these “safe ways” weren’t playing it safe when they did, that’s why I say, **** establishments and the way people think things are to be done the way they are done. In the end, I repeat, we don’t know what we are doing, and it is all worthless after all. That’s what we are afraid of, that’s what we are reminded of now and again, and that’s what we avoid thinking about, well, most of the time. We are all after all (I keep repeating this “after all” thing, don’t I, but you’ll be fine) wrong, all the time. The normal trend is that we just become less wrong about a subject than yesterday, the normal trend, some guys just keep adding dust on top of their graves, WHILE THEY ARE IN THEM!!!
Psychologists today say your first 7 years are lived in your subconscious, that is, you are merely absorbing information and acting in the image of those around you. So, I think after that, it’s time to see and uphold the way you see it, life, in your own way, over other’s points of view. From that point, I think, because I might be wrong, that what others say about how you should take on what life throws at you is merely advice (not commands). Advice is something that you choose to follow or not. Just like Saw says, “The choice is yours” (In that hoarse whispery voice).
Oh, by the way, Saw hates guys who are not appreciative. No matter how many problems you have, as long as you are not dead, in my opinion, you should be living life. And by living, I mean, do not inhibit yourself, do not put limits on yourself, take risks, live on the edge, go for bungee jumping, ask your manager out for a date if you like her/him, lady ask that guy out even if that’s not what culture tells you, gentleman, ask that lady out no matter how feathery you feel when standing up to go approach her. The worst that can happen to you in most of these circumstances is hearing a “no.” Rejection is better than regret. The worst feeling in life, in my opinion once again, is regret. You never know until you ask, seek, or knock. Not knowing sucks.
Let me save some for the future and stop here, besides, the booze is wearing off. Peace!!

Hitman7

Reaction score
I didn't proof read this....I just banged it out, and waiting to see what comes out. :)

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TLDR, plus smells like beer in here.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A drunk man's actions are a sober man's thoughts. Nothing new about this. They call it liquid courage for a reason.

Just like anything else, the key is moderation.

Hitman7

Reaction score
There was alot of ranting up there, but I don't know if anyone got the major point

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was alot of ranting up there, but I don't know if anyone got the major point
Why don't you just say it, bc no one wants to decipher your ranting.

Hitman7

Reaction score
Why don't you just say it, bc no one wants to decipher your ranting.
Well, here you go:

No matter how many problems you have, as long as you are not dead, in my opinion, you should be living life. And by living, I mean, do not inhibit yourself, do not put limits on yourself, take risks, live on the edge, go for bungee jumping, ask your manager out for a date if you like her/him, lady ask that guy out even if that’s not what culture tells you, gentleman, ask that lady out no matter how feathery you feel when standing up to go approach her. The worst that can happen to you in most of these circumstances is hearing a “no.” Rejection is better than regret. The worst feeling in life, in my opinion once again, is regret. You never know until you ask, seek, or knock. Not knowing sucks.

CarlosR

Banned
Reaction score
Life is more than work, we have family, it is convenient to dedicate a little time to investments to futures, to have a good retirement, We can see if we invest in the stock market and others. But the most important thing is to live and enjoy each day with loved ones