Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What I discovered by coincidence

BLays9

Reaction score
Hi, All! this is my first post and maybe the last, there is more GOOD content to absorb than to add. But this one thing I discovered by COINCIDENCE is worth the share.

My story:
First of all, I am not a super looking guy, but not a frail. In an early age I started attracting beautiful girls that the highest school stars dreamed of, without doing anything special, they just throw them selves at me. I put simple clothes, I have the simple haircut, I was never the center of attention nor tried to be. And I was not aware of all of that. Until one day a girl that I don't know in school asked me:

- How do you end-up with these girls?
- Me: What?
- She said that I was going out with girls that boys better looking than I do could not.
- Me: Really?

After few days this same girl becomes attracted to me. And when she told me indirectly I asked her frankly, what did she found attractive in me, she mentioned everything but not a single clue about my appearance. She just said something like: Your character... Your... Your... I don't know but there is something in you that blah blah. She does not even know what she is talking about.

I asked many girls, after that and the answer was nearly the same, and when I got something about the appearance it's only one: My tall silhouette (& I am skinny by the way).

THE PATTERN:
I discovered a pattern, in the majority of the relationships I had with women, we were already in some space doing something, school, work, a club etc. So she knows something about me first then she becomes attracted. The irony is that ugly girls got attracted as well but they could not find the courage to show it enough, but the smart and beautiful ones do. And the closest space the more attractive that women become.

One day we got a family visit and they bring this beautiful girl with them, after the day one, that girl couldn't think of something other than me, wherever I go she followed, whatever I asked she does without hesitation. Even though I rejected her, she keeps satisfying me whenever she can.

THINGS I DO IN LIFE:
- I am curious.
- I travel alone. I can do every fu****g thing I want alone.
- I explore ideas and I read about stuff.
- I work on myself continuously since my first day on earth.
- I have many interests.
- I have filtered, interested, loyal friends.
- Open minded, etc. etc.

THE LESSON:
Always be working on your inner self, learn to enjoy time with yourself, forgive and love yourself, prioritize, manage your time, and organize your life. And most importantly make sure that what you say in your mind is what you will become. #BeTheBestYou.