Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What Her NAME???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Guy i need HELP i got this new girl and i tottaly forgot her name.

She is hot and she is comign over tonight and i cant rember her name last time she was here i went through her bag for her drivers licence and she caught me and im like "Oh i was just looking for gum".

She said that at school she use to get teased because her name rhymes with a female body part!!!! HELP me think of the right name its somethign that rhymes with a female body part.

I already ruled out
Celeste
Novari
Regiana

So guys take a shot im sure when i see the name il remember it.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha wtf, man is thinking up private parts to figure out this girl's name this is some funny SHYT!

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her that you're sorry, but you meet that many women that you forgot her name. That's what I'd do, but I'd get away with it, because I'm me and I'm better than everyone else.

Or just don't refer to her by name.

Names...

Fanny?
Nadia (Labia, well it almost rhymes)

This thread is funny.

Carpe_Diem

Don Juan
Reaction score
this kind of sounds like a joke thread, but if you seriously cant remember her name: at some stage during the night, ask her how she spells it. This works all the time.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GodsGiftToWomen
Is this like the 4th troll thread tonight?

You're gonna get banned if you keep it up. ;)
I'm fvcking stupid...just read his other threads.

He's still not as great as Dr Pidgeon though!

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
lol theres all these AFC keyboad jockies here typing some bullsh*t like:

"This girl i hang out with takes me shoping and she says im cool and the other day she touched my shoulder and i think she likes me i always tell her shes beutiful but i dont know what to do."

Im getting tired of all that sh*t so I THOUGHT ii migth aswell add some humour to the forums and GGTW the post about me in the club and what i said to the girl thats real..........

But still keep this post going THINK OF FEMALE NAMES THAT RHYME WITH BODY PARTS.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
wait so this is a joke too? :crackup:

i gotta say they've been pretty funny so far, but like someone said, nothing compared to pigeon man.

although i have forgotten a girl's name before, and what i do is i just call her by another name...like say "hey sara," and she'll just correct you, and at the same time she knows that she's not the only girl you hang around with

uh...

how about...
beck (neck)
cher (hair)
meg (leg)

:D...this is messed up

Status
Not open for further replies.