Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What every skinny guy should know...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there a post on here like "What every fat guy should know", where they do this in reverse? Like "I lost 10 more pounds, now HB7s are starting to notice me", that kind of thing? :)

Or are skinny guys worse off, and girls will go for a guy if he's a little too beefy?

jhenry91

Reaction score
yes

you are a true male role model. going from 115 pounds to 150 has been life changing and that just fat. i cant wait to build muscle and see what that next big leap is. i was just way too low percent before.

AmIAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheeks said:
I agree that bulking up will increase your confidence, but ultimately it has nothing to do with attraction. Just look at a guy like Tyler Durden (or whatever he calls himself). Dude is around 5'8" and looks 140 lbs maximum. Sinfully ugly too.

I recently put on some mass. I weight train with dumbbells in my apartment. I'm about 5'9 and 160, which is an improvement over my previous 145 lb frame. It is nice to have but I have no illusions that its making me more attractive to women.
Do you know what 140 looks like, really, because he didn't look 140. He was 165-170 in Fight Club.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AmIAFC said:
Do you know what 140 looks like, really, because he didn't look 140. He was 165-170 in Fight Club.
I think he's talking about the guy from RSD.

Getting "big" is overrated. What you do want to do though is get fit with some muscle...not to the level of a bodybuilder. Even then it still won't get you laid on its own.

Cheeks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I'm talking about the dude from RSD who (laughably) calls himself Tyler Durden.

Brad Pitt in the movie obviously isn't 5'8" and 140

ananas

Banned
Reaction score
bump.
Any testimony from skinny guy getting big?

Reaction score
I went from being hs skinny to muscular in college, to fat muscle after college and now I’m an athletic soccer build….skinny is better lol. Plus it’s easier to maintain as you age