what does 'we will catch up soon' mean?

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guys gave great advice here. I'd like to add that if she doesn't reply to 2 of your texts, then just do yourself a favor and delete her ass. You can be sure beyond a shadow of a doubt that she's not interested in you. People that are interested in you, your skills, or your money, will move mountains to get to you.

Amilz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Be UN-reasonably specific when inviting women to meet with you.

In fact, make it a point to be unreasonable toward women the majority of the time. Remember, they like the jerk more than they like the nice guy right? Is there anything reasonable about that?

If you ask me why it's necessary to be so specific when inviting a chick to meet with you, I won't be able to provide you a direct answer. I will just tell you from many years of experience that being very specific and clear seems to work very well. I personally think it's because women are biologically designed and programmed to follow men. They do well with instructions. They like men who clearly and freely communicate their desires.

In general, people respond to the way that they are spoken to. Just think about that. If you give her a very specific invite, she will likely give you a very specific answer. It's really that simple.

Never give them the opportunity to reply with, "well we'll catch up when I'm ready." Its either yes or no to my invite on 8th Street and Main in Tampa on Saturday afternoon at 2 p.m. A one-shot deal.
Specificity in inquiry or as a statement? For example, I tell her "Let's meet at (exact place and time) or "Want to meet at? (exact place and time). A headstrong women might take offense to statements so early on I'd think.