What does she want?

DjBoogie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, i've been around the forum for a while but just registered.

A little back story before we get to what I need help on.
I graduated highschool last year and there was a girl I would game and stuff for fun in my one class but she was weird and I never really saw a chance to take it any further but didn't really care, anyway on the last day of school she was all over me, sitting on me and touching me all day. Then I graduated and didn't see here until a sporting even recently. She didnt show much interest but I just talked to her a bit and caught up.

A few weeks later I was sitting with some friends at another sporting even and her and a friend came over and sat beside me and she we were flirting and such and she says "I know you want to date me, but I can't right now", and I said "I don't date girls under 5 feet tall so don't worry about it" and she hit me and acted mad but she was smiling the whole time. Then later she was putting her hand in my pocket and her friend said something about her boyfriend and she stopped. I kept teasing her and stuff and on the way out she asked me to walk her to her car and I did and she said we should go on a date and I said "I thought you had a boyfriend" and she said "he's fake" or something like that, and I said bye and left.

Now, does she want me to be her new boyfriend or just to cheat on her current boyfriend? I don't want to move in on the guy because I know him and respect him more than that, and I didn't know until her friend said something. Should I give her my number and tell her "call me when you are available"?
Sorry for long post.

DjBoogie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, she might be looking for drama. I just read the "Girls with BFs (Merged threads)" and It sounded like maybe she was looking for an upgrade. She was showing alot of interest, lots of kino, and she didn't mention him until her friend said something. I'm not looking for a serious realationship with this girl but I could probably have some fun with her. Should I call her on it and see if shes for real?

Thanks.