Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you take to work out?

Aurora Demon

Don Juan
Reaction score
What supplements do you take?
Does anyone here take steroids?
What about prohormones (legal)?

Just wondering.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found Ghost Legends preworkout to be pretty good, they have solid ingredients. But I stay away from preworkouts generally as they always have way too much caffeine and they're overpriced and are low-dosed with respect to some of the powerhouse ingredients like Alpha GPC.

I have found the classics: creatine, citrulline, and beta alanine to be the most effective, as is any source of caffeine obviously.

If you want a solid preworkout stack to make yourself, try this:

creatine (which doesn't actually need to be taken before a workout)
BCAAs
beta alanine
citrulline malate
taurine
alpha GPC
BCAA
PEA/Tyrosine
Rhodiola Rosea or Panax Ginseng or KSM-66 Ashwagandha
caffeine + theanine

DHMA is supposedly pretty good too but it's hard to get your hands on.

Last edited:

Aurora Demon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I found Ghost Legends preworkout to be pretty good, they have solid ingredients. But I stay away from preworkouts generally as they always have way too much caffeine and they're overpriced and are low-dosed with respect to some of the powerhouse ingredients like Alpha GPC.

I have found the classics: creatine, citrulline, and beta alanine to be the most effective, as is any source of caffeine obviously.

If you want a solid preworkout stack to make yourself, try this:

creatine (which doesn't actually need to be taken before a workout)
BCAAs
beta alanine
citrulline malate
taurine
alpha GPC
BCAA
PEA/Tyrosine
Rhodiola Rosea or Panax Ginseng or KSM-66 Ashwagandha
caffeine + theanine

DHMA is supposedly pretty good too but it's hard to get your hands on.
What? I've found DMHA really easy to buy. Do you want a website? It dose nothing for me, I take it and can fall asleep.

Right now, I'm taking glutamine, 3 different chemical formulations of creatine, BCAA's, and prohormones.
Need to start taking vitamin D supps. and 5-HTP.

Oh, citrulline, arginine, L-nitrosigine, and is glutamine the fourth pump? I forgot.

Aurora Demon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't drink coffee,
I take a cup of coffee in the morning with unsweetened soy milk. That’s it.
I see. I don't like drinking coffee, stains teeth, and its a diuretic, I hate having to run to the restroom 10x in an hour lol. Caffine gum and pills are for me. Also, note, never take more than 400 mg of caffeine in one hour. It causes mild brain damage. This is new research that's proven, idk if published. My professor was doing the research, I was supposed to contribute to his next book edition -_- but forgot. Damn. Woulda been a good resume booster.

Also nicotine gum.

My preworkouts are all stimulant free, except the DMHA one which I've never taken to work out, I took it once to try to stay awake and I passed out. My body is very tolerant to stims.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Caffeine is pretty good for PWO but that's the only pre I take.

Intra workout nutrition is underrated AF.

Solid diet 24/7 is the bees knees.

Steroids only amplify the effect of what you do in the gym, and how much protein your body can absorb. Not addressing other items first (diet, training, recovery) is a common mistake amongst steroid users that still look natty.

I take steroids, mostly TRT with occasional blasts. I'm on my 2nd blast now and it's still my diet carrying most of the weight.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't drink coffee,

I see. I don't like drinking coffee, stains teeth, and its a diuretic, I hate having to run to the restroom 10x in an hour lol. Caffine gum and pills are for me.
I drink it with a straw per my dentist’s recommendation. Caffeine pills I won’t do because it misses out on the antioxidants in coffee.

I don’t do supplements at all. Biggest example is fish oil supplements. We think the benefit is the omega-3, when really it is the omega-3 in conjunction with natural biological packaging (the fish!) god made for us. Fish has other shvt that the supplements can’t replicate. It is also a superb dietary source of vitamin D.

Aurora Demon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, I forgot about the health benefits of coffee. I'd rather get the antioxidants elsewhere. Uh, you know caffeine is chemically a drug? Well, you probably already know that. I've met one person who didn't believe that. There's nothing I wanted to follow up that statement with. I personally don't like coffee, just like you personally like coffee. : P

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WPI powder and a f*ckton of eggs. Hitting them protein macros is what's most important. Everything else is just a drop in the bucket if natty.

I do take omega-3 supps, though. Scientific studies suggest they help regardless of what that other guy said about it.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I take a strong cup of coffee and vape Bedrocan.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not used to drink coffee therefore even low doses of caffeine in pre workouts are enough to give me a good kick.

I also take arginene and citruline for amazing pumps mixed with a vitamin B complex.

The best result come taking that mix 2 hours after a meal and train 30 min after it.

Nitrozv20

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pre workout
Protein Isolate Post workout
Creatine Mono Hydrate 5mg a day

Enclomephene 25mg daily
HCG twice a week
CJC 1295 ipamorelin 6 days a week

But most importantly, a strict diet. Nothing above works how it should without proper nutrition.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
diet coke. drink 1/2 the bottle, throw the rest away, and use thw bottle to store water from the fountain. workout gloves and ear phones.

use to be able to bench 290lbs (could of gone higher, but my chest started to feel weird so I stopped at that weight) all you really need is protein (from foods like chicken, fish, beef, etc), sleep and dedication. I use to go work out 3 to 4 times a week for 1.5 to 2hrs a day. sleep like 10 to 11 hours.

I tried creatine... but it seemed like a waste of money to me and I didn't like the taste. also, drink a lot of water during workout.

you really don't need all the other stuff (rods, vitamins, etc) unless you want to be scary big. eat enough, sleep enough, workout enough... that's basically it.

usually it's just getting to the gym that is the problem for most people, but always go even if its to do "one set" or touch a machine. it sets the pattern and habit. there's been times I didn't want to go, I promised myself I would go to the gym touch a machine and actually leave. most of the time, I would actually start wanting to work out when I'm at the gym :)

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, note, never take more than 400 mg of caffeine in one hour. It causes mild brain damage. .
400mg is the daily limit, you should be spreading that out a bit. I have about 3 coffees all before 2pm the last I take before I work out. Creatine, protein isolate.

I take a bunch of vitamins and minerals plus ashwaganda and tongkat which I cycle.

usually it's just getting to the gym that is the problem for most people, but always go even if its to do "one set" or touch a machine. it sets the pattern and habit. there's been times I didn't want to go, I promised myself I would go to the gym touch a machine and actually leave. most of the time, I would actually start wanting to work out when I'm at the gym :)
Yeah the “just one set” thing has helped me a few times, usually end up doing a full workout. 1 set per muscle per week is actually enough to maintain mass so if busy doing 1 set is productive