What Are Your Thoughts - Womans Famous Last Words?

englishcrap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats thing about women and 7.5 year relationships.

I met three girls and each of them has said to me "You know I was in a 7.5 year relationship with this guy and then he asked me to marry him and I realized that I didnt want to spend the rest of my life with him"

So tellme how many women have used this "7.5 year relationship line ?...get the impression its somthing to show they were once secure in a relationship.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever hear of a the "seven year itch?"

xhikari

Don Juan
Reaction score
ah well i guess the "seven year itch" can be cured by 7 days.... :p
who cares about their bullcrap on 7.5 years relationship.....all i say is....just do what u can at the moment :p

Donald Kaufman

Don Juan
Reaction score
When you are a pre-teen 2 weeks means you have LTR potential.
When you are a teen 6 months means you have LTR potential.
When you are (i usually argue 23 others argue as old as 25) a college diva type 2 years means you have LTR potential.
Late 20's it's 3-5 years.
In the 30s it's either divorced or around 10 years.
I'm guessing they are way too close to 29 for their liking. As they calculate the new birthdate they would need to make the age they claim believable, they look for a relationship length that sends the LTR material message without you realizing they would have had to have dated the same guy since they were 12 to make it true.:cool:

Just a guess.

Reaction score
You have it wrong - it is the man who gets the "seven year itch" and tires of his wife/gf after seven years of marriage/relationship and moves on to another woman!! These masculine hors have it wrong - men lose interest in women before women lost interest in men!! They are trying to be like men but do not have the physical qualities and emotional fortitude, as they age , to seek better prospects!!!! Women decline in beauty with years and after seceral years men seek a fresher flower!!!

See the movie "The seven year itch" showing the consumate American hor Marilyn Monroe.