Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are some high paying jobs that require little effort?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said this in response to:
That's like asking: "What are some non-electric cars that I can drive 100 - 200 miles at a time, that require virtually no gas?"
The trick to getting a job that isn't that difficult is to find those positions where you get paid for what you KNOW, not what you do. Or what you are QUALIFIED to do, or are LICENSED to do, not what you actually do. In other words, they need to keep you around in case something goes wrong, or so that others can work under your license. These jobs exist (many are supervisory in nature), but you may need to be familiar with the field to know which ones they are. I don't know anything about orthopedic medicine, so I can't say.

Have you seen the movie Catch Me if You Can? with Leonardo DeCaprio and Tom Hanks? The DeCaprio character pretends to be a doctor and gets a job as head of ER on the night shift. The doctors under him do all the work, while he flirts with a young Amy Adams. Now that is supposedly a true story, although it has credibility issues, but the point remains. You can get jobs like this. Getting the degree will still take a lot of hard work, but if you can find one of these jobs the work won't be so bad.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought you wanted to be great. To be great requires more sacrifice than most can endure. Look deep down into yourself and ask yourself one question: Who am I?

Personally, if I had to choose a field that I absolutely love, I would consider being a plastic surgeon or dermatologist. My affinity toward the physicality is at absurd levels. And injectable facial fillers these days is an easy 7-figure annual gross business (and growing exponentially) for the skilled practitioner (and marketer) in metropolitan areas. I have been trying to invest into this field for some time, but no surgeons or practitioners need financing. I'm considering doing a start up with hired physicians.

Last edited:

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be a roofer who chose nursing because, among other things, I thought it would be easy.

Don't do that.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Become an I.T. Manager in America. Dead serious you can manage an I.T. Department with 30+ people and make 100k, 120k+ and not have the slightest clue of even the bare bones basics about how technology functions, it's strengths, it's weaknesses, etc. Just do make sure that you don't have any clue what so ever about technology, because if you do, you will never get to become a manager and make this kind of money. You will stay in a technical position and be the b|tch of the person who didn't have the skills and got the promotion. The the percentage of men in I.T. is significantly higher than that of women, yet, most of the women in the field are the boss. They like to put one clueless woman in charge of a department full of men and work the men until they are a mental pile of slime.

Does this sound like a joke? Yeah, it SOUNDS like one don't it... But I have seen this reality in time, time, time, and time again in I.T. It's disgusting.
15yrs or so in I.T. and yeah it's been 50/50 for me. A lot of my supervisors were woman tho, hearing them dump their emotional tampon drama gets OLD realy fast.

A good friend of mine just picked up an 100k+ I.T. analyst job and his boss is a single mommy. She hired him because they use to work for the same company and they worked on a project together. He doesn't even have a bachelors degree but he's working 50/60hrs a week.

Guess what the drama has already started and she wants to fück him. Pretty much captain obvious. This might be the first time he follows through & takes my advice NOT to fvck her. Smart dude but he's not very bright when it comes to woman in general.

Last edited:

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be a roofer who chose nursing because, among other things, I thought it would be easy.

Don't do that.
Why does this not surprise me? hahaha

JUST.....KIDDING.....Fairshake.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Put it like this.......if you are looking to make 6 figures or more per year, expect to be working at least 50 - 60 hours per week under MOST circumstances. Now, you might run across a few cases where you can get away with 30 - 40 hours per week, but they aren't the norm. I know you will see countless books, motivational speakers, and others talk about how they work less than 20 hours a week producing ALL of this money, but that's not the case for 95% of the other times.
Yeah this is the part that bothers me. No time for enjoyment of the little things anymore.
Become an I.T. Manager in America. Dead serious you can manage an I.T. Department with 30+ people and make 100k, 120k+ and not have the slightest clue of even the bare bones basics about how technology functions, it's strengths, it's weaknesses, etc. Just do make sure that you don't have any clue what so ever about technology, because if you do, you will never get to become a manager and make this kind of money. You will stay in a technical position and be the b|tch of the person who didn't have the skills and got the promotion. The the percentage of men in I.T. is significantly higher than that of women, yet, most of the women in the field are the boss. They like to put one clueless woman in charge of a department full of men and work the men until they are a mental pile of slime.

Does this sound like a joke? Yeah, it SOUNDS like one don't it... But I have seen this reality in time, time, time, and time again in I.T. It's disgusting.
I can pull this off. But the question is, where do I go to get hired for this?

The trick to getting a job that isn't that difficult is to find those positions where you get paid for what you KNOW, not what you do. Or what you are QUALIFIED to do, or are LICENSED to do, not what you actually do. In other words, they need to keep you around in case something goes wrong, or so that others can work under your license. These jobs exist (many are supervisory in nature), but you may need to be familiar with the field to know which ones they are. I don't know anything about orthopedic medicine, so I can't say.

Have you seen the movie Catch Me if You Can? with Leonardo DeCaprio and Tom Hanks? The DeCaprio character pretends to be a doctor and gets a job as head of ER on the night shift. The doctors under him do all the work, while he flirts with a young Amy Adams. Now that is supposedly a true story, although it has credibility issues, but the point remains. You can get jobs like this. Getting the degree will still take a lot of hard work, but if you can find one of these jobs the work won't be so bad.
My cousin is a dentist and has this sort of thing working for him. He worked hard the first few years or so but eventually got his business running good. Then he opened up two more dental offices. He’s just shy of $1,000,000 a year. Probably works no more than 35 a week. I’m thinking of doing something like that.
I thought you wanted to be great. To be great requires more sacrifice than most can endure. Look deep down into yourself and ask yourself one question: Who am I?

Personally, if I had to choose a field that I absolutely love, I would consider being a plastic surgeon or dermatologist. My affinity toward the physicality is at absurd levels. And injectable facial fillers these days is an easy 7-figure annual gross business (and growing exponentially) for the skilled practitioner (and marketer) in metropolitan areas. I have been trying to invest into this field for some time, but no surgeons or practitioners need financing. I'm considering doing a start up with hired physicians.
I want to be great and I have the potential for it. But I do not want to be a slave to anyone. That doesn’t mean I HAVE to be my own boss, but I don’t want to work 70 hours a week. I know who I am, but it does not mesh well with my environment due to the current state of society and a few other factors that I’m not willing to share.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score

The situation today though is that most jobs aren't posted anywhere. If you don't have a professional network established, which includes having all of the major recruiters in a particular industry know who you are.......then you are most likely going to be shut out in the cold.

This is the truth that colleges aren't telling folks. Here's more information on this "Hidden Job Market":