Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are females worth TO YOU?

Reaction score
There is no proof indeed. I posted real pic with real girls to prove you a point.

I submitted to your request and you still asking for more ''proof''

Personnally, I don't need to prove anything,

I'll just leave you to wonder if its real or not while I approach my next date with my GF and we will lay at night. While you think about what's real or not about others... I am gonna be making it happens

How did it happens? I read the DJ bible, I connected with the girls, built kino and fun, allowed them to see parts of my heart, hold good frame and take care of my image and portray it on them (look good and feel good), always escalated because escalation is better than regret ... and I know what I WANT.... and I listen to advice here to increase my tool box

Good luck

I like how they have french name and tag ;) ... So you french too ?

Who cares about others, let them be in their own fantasy about life while we make our life a fantasy

I posted pics to prove a point... it got proven.

Now, to what really matters: Learning, Improving, Acting
I don't have anything warm in my heart. So allowing them to see it probably wouldn't help me. Unless they like psychos.

That_dude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't life just grand?
I think Alpha Dons deal with it much less though. The dynamics are swapped around when the chick is chasing. These guys will sometimes feed them a shlt sandwich, and they kindly ask for seconds :rolleyes:

That_dude

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what will never sh*t test you? MONEY.
Exactly. If you’re a woman’s desire.. Either by money, status or just being rico sauve.. She’s going to fall in line and chase. If you’re a beta she’s trying to weed out.. You’ll be shlt tested repeatedly imo

Reaction score
Exactly. If you’re a woman’s desire.. Either by money, status or being rico sauve.. She’s going to fall in line and chase. If you’re a beta she’s trying to weed out.. You’ll be shlt tested repeatedly imo
But then I would have to give money to them? That's not worth it.

That_dude

Don Juan
Reaction score
I never said anything about giving away money. A man who’s a woman’s desire that she’s chasing. Will be shlt tested less imo. A man could be desirable based on money, status ect.
Hef is a prime example :D Guy probably needed special undies to keep his old saggy ballz from dragging on the floor.. But always had a stable of 20 year old 10s by his side. Think he was shlt tested? :D

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
A man who portraits all desirable traits to a women will get sh¡t tested even more. I would start wondering if I dont get **** tested at all.
True.

The more high VALUE you are.. the more insecure the woman becomes. When women are insecure they inflict emotional abuse via the sh*t test to bring you down to their level or gain more control over you.

I've noticed anytime I display an "alpha trait" around women like confidence, politically incorrect speech or strong opinions the sh*t testing starts. Since I raised my VALUE in recent years with financial success, I get sh*t tested more than ever.

I've realized that women don't like it when you feel too good about yourself lol.

Reaction score
I never said anything about giving away money. A man who’s a woman’s desire that she’s chasing. Will be shlt tested less imo. A man could be desirable based on money, status ect.
Hef is a prime example :D Guy probably needed special undies to keep his old saggy ballz from dragging on the floor.. But always had a stable of 20 year old 10s by his side. Think he was shlt tested? :D
He paid them.

That_dude

Don Juan
Reaction score
True.

The more high VALUE you are.. the more insecure the woman becomes. When women are insecure they inflict emotional abuse via the sh*t test to bring you down to their level or gain more control over you.

I've noticed anytime I display an "alpha trait" around women like confidence, politically incorrect speech or strong opinions the sh*t testing starts. Since I raised my VALUE in recent years with financial success, I get sh*t tested more than ever.

I've realized that women don't like it when you feel too good about yourself lol.
You’re probably right. I never looked at it that way :D

Reaction score
A way to instigate a woman into cooking quickly is to keep teasing and challenging about it. Propose a mid-week date to shop for ingrediants (cheap date to keep a plate steady spinning), then have her come over at the weekend to make it (another relatively cheap date and sex).

It's a good weeks worth of dating. Keeps interest high, gives progression, tests and challenges her, doesn't cost much, gets her to invest, and keeps between the grey area between lover and provider.
Who even LIKES hanging out with girls that much? That sounds boring as fvck.

Reaction score
I do.

If you think hanging out with girls twice a week is too much for you, just leave them to people who don't have the energy levels of a geriatric.

Boring is your constant moaning. Fvcking snoozefest, until someone like me comes along and lifts it from mediocrity. Then all the white-knights and women lift their fat little grubby hands skyward, and begrudgingly proclaim "now there's a hero".

Remember, you aren't attractive, teaching me anything useful about life, cooking me dinner, or giving me head, either. Always be aware of the value being exchanged.

Rather hang out with a woman than a disgruntled white-knight anytime. Much better company. You recently made a field report where you sat in a corner, drunk and grunting at people. You aren't exactly a bag of laughs.

Consider your own presence briefly, relative to that which you are criticizing.
Great!

Have fun at the grocery store.

John Constantine

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no proof indeed. I posted real pic with real girls to prove you a point.

I submitted to your request and you still asking for more ''proof''

Personnally, I don't need to prove anything,

I'll just leave you to wonder if its real or not while I approach my next date with my GF and we will lay at night. While you think about what's real or not about others... I am gonna be making it happens

How did it happens? I read the DJ bible, I connected with the girls, built kino and fun, allowed them to see parts of my heart, hold good frame and take care of my image and portray it on them (look good and feel good), always escalated because escalation is better than regret ... and I know what I WANT.... and I listen to advice here to increase my tool box

Good luck

I like how they have french name and tag ;) ... So you french too ?

Who cares about others, let them be in their own fantasy about life while we make our life a fantasy

I posted pics to prove a point... it got proven.

Now, to what really matters: Learning, Improving, Acting
Yep, I'm french