What are all the sensitive spots on a woman?

Arsinel

Banned
Reaction score
For instance, I hear there's a vein under a woman's ear that can arouse her if it is breathed on. Does anyone here know all these kind of spots on a woman?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ummm, the inside of her nose.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman's body is entirely sexual. If you touch any part of a woman's body, it registers sexually. She literally is the personification of sexuality. Now, this is not to say that all areas of the body are equally orgasmic; but whereas with a man his sexual area is limited to his pants, there is no such compartmentalization in women. So, whereas there are certain regions which are particularly sensitive, touch her anywhere and you get the ball rolling.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am reading this thread.......alot of it is bs filler....dont mean to offend people but the above replies are a load of bull....

Ok i think what the poster is asking is where are a females "Erogenous Zones".

Now i will tell you.

Going from Head down. The first area of intrest is the Neck.

The Neck:
The parts of the neck you should be focusing on are a soft stroke with your hand on the very back of the neck just under the hair line and above the upper back. Soft caress with your fingers. Secondly is the neck just under the jaw line. Softly kiss a girl there and it will drive her crazy. That particular one has never failed with me. Its one of the most powerful Erogenous zones.

The Lips:
One thing you will find that goes wrong in LTR is the amount of kissing during intercorse drops. Kissing a girl on the lips even if not getting off with her (tongues) is still very sensual. People obiously know that a kiss works but this is often overseen in sex. Kissing deep sensual kisses while making love will make her feel so much more. Activate more Erogenous zones to increase enjoyment.

Her Breasts:
Well.....duh! Everyone knows girls like having someone caress there tits. However the biggest mistake most men make is that they focus on the nipple. This does work as its very sensative but you will find that women will get bored if you stay there for too longs as the experiance is short lived enjoyment. Another zone of intrest on the breast is the underside. Basically the bottom of the breast. Caress this with your fingers....girls will love. However like i say. My opinion on the breasts is to not spend too long there.....Too long and her arousal will slowly decline....and we dont want that.

Her Perineum:

10 points for anyone who knows what that is?

Ok its the part of a womens body in between her vagina and anus. This is a relativly unexplored area. However it is very sensative as its made of simlar tissue to that of the vagina. One word of warning on this one.....Going after this area and a girl will think your hinting for a bit of back door action. What i would normally do is go down there and "push my luck". In otherword i dont ask. I dont go sticking my hand up her bum thow......Basically what i would say you should do is caress the area. If she is uncomfortable then stop. If shes not then you know shes comfortable with you touching areas of her body that are normally not exposed or explored. If your like me and you like a bit of back door action now and again you can use this area as a test to see whether shes in for that kinda stuff.

Her ****oris:

Now this one everyone knows so i wont spend long on it. Basically its situated at the top of the vagina under the ****oral hood. The best way to stimulate the **** depends on how long you want to do it for. If you want a quick run. Flip your finger under the hood and rub it directly for ultimate plessure. This will get her wet. If you are going to be doing foreplay for a while. Then what you need to do is rub the **** from the top over the hood. This will still feel extremely sensual. The diffrence is you can do it for long periods without your female counterpart becoming "tender" in those regions.

Her G Spot:

Another one that everyone knows about? Well suprisingly 60% of women say that they have had partners who didnt know where it was.

Basically. Insert 2 fingers into her vagina and then curl your fingers up in a bekon action. As if you were getting someone to come over to you. She will come over you if you do it right. THe G-spot is the most sexually active part of a women. I used to make one of my ex's *** in 30 seconds of foreplay threw the G-spot to the point where shes came so much we needed to flip the mattress to hide the wet patch. Seriouslly....

Her Bum cheeks:

Ready to get to the bottom of things? A lot of women like their buttocks attended to, and with more vigor than you might think. You can use pressure on a butt that you wouldn't use on a breast. It's not sensitive the way a nipple or a ****oris is so you can knead them and squeeze them. Many women are self conscious about their behinds, so spending time here will show her that you like it, and hopefully allow her to be more comfortable with herself and you.

Extra Soft spots here and there:

Here is where you can be really creative. Try tenderly kissing or caressing the backs of her knees, the insides of her arms, her inner thighs, or her palms. Women love to have these areas gently stroked, kissed, licked, or blown upon (be gentle on these areas, they are made of very soft tissue). Gentle stimulation is usually more arousing than pressure that's hard or rough. Catching her off guard can be half the fun. A lot of people don't realize that having a tongue going up their inner arm is going to be erotic.

That finishes off a detailed summary of a females body. If you have any further questions dont hesatiate to PM me about it. Not to inflate my ego but i have spent alot of time researching ways to improve enjoyment for a women during sex and foreplay and have spent even longer putting them to practise....seeing what works.

So any Questions just ask.....

Sarge On!

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you forgot the most important part. HER MIND. If you touch her mind the right way...all you have to do is lay a and on her and she will be excited (sometimes even orgasmic)

i think there are few threads on this already.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spider_007 said:
you forgot the most important part. HER MIND. If you touch her mind the right way...all you have to do is lay a and on her and she will be excited (sometimes even orgasmic)

i think there are few threads on this already.
There are.....I posted most the stuff on them......But heh. You shud know spider as you have been on these forums long enough to notice everything is the same stuff rotating alot of the time

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back of her knees.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tomatoes, do some research. My reply certainly was not BS. Women have more erogenous zones than that. You also shouldn't get so caught up on the breasts - some women don't get more turned on from a man touching their breasts than any other nonsensitive bodypart. Playing with breasts is more for US than them lol.

Arsinel

Banned
Reaction score
Oh, ok. Thanks, Tomatoes. You seem to be the only person that actually HELPED, as well as made any damn sense.

MsThang

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A word of advice: make sure there's a fire burning before you stick bank notes up the chimney.

Capisce?

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK a bit off track but I got turned on reading your post tomatoes , ( its either my perverted mind or them damn supplements I'm taking )

But excellent info man gonna use it to the extreme :)

Point Blank

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know, pal.