Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What Actually Boosts your “High Score”

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Was really into Desdinova's High Score Theory and wanted to start a thread analyzing it a bit more with regards to what actually QUALIFIES as "boosting" one's high score with a woman. We all know the more you fluctuate a woman's emotions that more attracted she ultimately becomes to you, but I'm curious what actually qualifies. I've listed 10 things below here, some obvious high score "boosters" and some not, to get us started and to get everyone's thoughts. Are these high score boosters or not? Maybe we could even add numbers next to them (i.e. +400, +1000)

A weekend road trip

Meeting her friends

Meeting her co-workers

A basic fight in general where you make up and hug afterward

Make up sex

Showing up a almost an hour late but texting about it and apologizing once you arrive

Pleasing her orally (IF she likes that kind of thing)

Sex in a unique location (i.e. Car, somewhere outdoors, etc)

Attending a friends wedding with her

A Plan B morning (you split the bill together)

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its mostly about being the first to do something with her, not just doing it.

Be the first one she cries for, take her virginity and make her do something barely legal and you score plenty of points.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Being the first to fight her back and win when she tries to grind you in the meat grinder and hop to her next man. Terrance Popp calls it “administrative violence”. Examples: you beat her in court, keep the house, get fair custody of kids, catch her in lies and expose to all, get her arrested instead of her you, report her to IRS, etc, etc.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A basic fight in general where you make up and hug afterward

Make up sex

Showing up a almost an hour late but texting about it and apologizing once you arrive

Sex in a unique location (i.e. Car, somewhere outdoors, etc)
These are the only things that I'd say cause emotional fluctuation. You're not going to give her very much fluctuation by meeting her friends and such.

Pleasing her orally (IF she likes that kind of thing)
If you can bring her to orgasm, then yes. Lots of men won't take the time to pleasure their woman.

Here's the things that I'd say were major causes for emotional fluctuation with my current GF:

- I was the 2nd guy to fvck her, but I told her afterwards that I didn't want a relationship with her
- Before we were dating, she watched me pick up another girl at the bar
- Her best friend told her to stay away from me because I date a lot of women
- She's been around to see me date a total of 3 other women

A significant amount of it isn't what you do, but how you affect her imagination, her thoughts, and her fantasies. She needs to be thinking about you when you're not around. A lot of the techniques mentioned on this site will cause a woman to focus on you; things like kino, ****y/funny, confidence, social proof, etc. Things like these will contribute toward building you into a man that women think about in your absence.

A woman's age contributes to how all this affects her. The younger she is, the more naive and inexperienced she is. Older women have already been through the wringer with other men, and are therefore more insensitive to the things you do that cause emotional fluctuation.

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The other thing is the insane emotional fluctuations but I don't really see the payoff as worth it, for example a relationship with lots of fighting and she is getting her roller coaster of emotion.
Well put, although when I think of the emotional fluctuation via fighting, I think about mediocre fights, not insane ones. Normal couple fights. Serious fights (i.e. You flirted all night with her friend or you called her a c-nt after she yelled at you for something) I don't think are doing anything but causing long term damage imo.

Desdinova has it spot on for the most part though. The earlier, the better. Plain and simple. You could give her the best sex of her life for a few months when she's 28, but that will still probably always come up short (in "points") when compared to the guy she lost her virginity to at 18.

It also has to be true that the FIRST is most important to. Not just with sex obviously, but with many things. From the first guy she ever brings around her family to the first guy that she says I love you to.

@Desdinova, I know you preach how emotional fluctuation is key and how you can't just make a girl happy 100% of the time and treat her well 100% of the time, but what about the "nicer guys" like myself that can't help this sometimes? Do you think there is ever a point in a woman's mind where she simply takes a step back and appreciates just how happy a guy makes her and all he does for her and therefore raises his score a significant amount ?

While it's no taking of one's virginity and no love bomb, it can't hurt to be treated like like a princess long term for them, can it? This of course assuming the guy is not a complete AFC and is masculine in other ways.

Last edited:

LJBFB

Don Juan
Reaction score
While it's no taking of one's virginity and no love bomb, it can't hurt to be treated like like a princess long term for them, can it? This of course assuming the guy is not a complete AFC and is masculine in other ways.
No, you just don't get it. " Equal to is lesser than" in the minds of females. The more you give, the more they take and as Raiders said "you tread water." You then suddenly find yourself drained of your resources and she goes to suck the life and finances from the next. Meanwhile u are barely in a state to find an equal to her and have to rebuild. Never allow yourself to have to rebuild more than once in life. Learn from it and always transition seemlessly after your turn w her is up. I wouldnt fight just to boost my score. Fighting drains and distracts me from excelling in the important parts of life. I disappear for a bit and let them fight themself.

Ultimately... be selfish. Success is cumulatively exponential. Invest in yourself and watch it grow. Don't invest in her. High Score achieved.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well put, although when I think of the emotional fluctuation via fighting, I think about mediocre fights, not insane ones.
Fighting does cause emotional fluctuation, but there are much more effective and less destructive ways to make her emotions fluctuate. Fights cause a trail of things that she can throw back in your face.

I know you preach how emotional fluctuation is key and how you can't just make a girl happy 100% of the time and treat her well 100% of the time, but what about the "nicer guys" like myself that can't help this sometimes? Do you think there is ever a point in a woman's mind where she simply takes a step back and appreciates just how happy a guy makes her and all he does for her and therefore raises his score a significant amount ?

Treating a girl like a princess for an extended period of time will give you the same results as spoiling a child with whatever he wants. You're going to end up with a bratty, demanding bytch, and eventually you won't be able to satisfy her at all because nothing you ever do will be good enough.

If you do nice things for her occasionally, she will appreciate and value them much more.

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why safe-shooting (picking girls below your SMV) is safer than picking them around your SMV. Sad but true.
Well said. I think this has been (part of) my problem over the years. I'd say I'm a "5" as far as my SMV goes to women on the street but somehow someway I've found myself ending up with a few 7's and 8's over the years and I'd always feel obligated to go the extra mile to try and hook them and more importantly keep them hooked. The reality is I probably wouldn't have much of a shot with them if I didn't portray this behavior, but as Desdinova alluded to, it really does no man any favors in the long run, short of maybe some great sex and a self esteem boost. But how is it worth it when in the end your self esteem is shot back down after she gets bored and bows out? So really, the closer the girl to your SMV the better.

I had a gf for 2 years that I treated like absolute gold for the first year or so. Not AFC "treat like gold", but I just treated her overly well. I'd say she was a solid 7. Basically the second I started slacking she began nitpicking and calling me out on this, that and the other thing. It wasn't long before everything turned into a fight and we were in an on and off phase for the last 6 months.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well said. I think this has been (part of) my problem over the years. I'd say I'm a "5" as far as my SMV goes to women on the street but somehow someway I've found myself ending up with a few 7's and 8's over the years and I'd always feel obligated to go the extra mile to try and hook them and more importantly keep them hooked. The reality is I probably wouldn't have much of a shot with them if I didn't portray this behavior, but as Desdinova alluded to, it really does no man any favors in the long run, short of maybe some great sex and a self esteem boost. But how is it worth it when in the end your self esteem is shot back down after she gets bored and bows out? So really, the closer the girl to your SMV the better.

I had a gf for 2 years that I treated like absolute gold for the first year or so. Not AFC "treat like gold", but I just treated her overly well. I'd say she was a solid 7. Basically the second I started slacking she began nitpicking and calling me out on this, that and the other thing. It wasn't long before everything turned into a fight and we were in an on and off phase for the last 6 months.
We have to maintain and encourage situations were we are the prize. If it's the other way around date others or bow out. She should be working for you.