Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Weird situation

Gmck13

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone else has the same problem as me, or if they have ever had it. Ive been told that im pretty good looking, though I may need to work on my style a little. I used to be the kind of guy that girls are interested in until I open my mouth. Anyways, Ive been improving lately but...I still run into some problems. Ive extremely improved my first impressions and am getting better with the ****y funny/playful/confidence type thing. It seems to me like im really the kind of guy a girl would want. I think I can cause attraction in most girls, but then somehow Ill screw it up. They'll start giving me IOIs and all, then, for some reason, its like it all just gets screwed up. I especially have trouble in big social gatherings, I guess I could be considered popular, Im good friends with all of the popular people, but it seems I do better in one on one conversations with people. So in a big group its like im not even heard sometimes, and all the girls will be all over my friends instead. But if its just me and a girl, I do so much better. Its like im doing all of the right things and just not getting the results I expect. Ive def. gotten a lot better with the girls, though I still have a lot improving to do obviously. Some help would be awesome.

Last edited:

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the help you need is the same help every other guy needs.

Read the bible, read the threads, read everything on this site if you need to.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
feeling uncomfortable in social gathers? bro; who doesnt? I had a group of friends last year that I ate lunch with every other day, I did it purely because I looked up to them and they were partiers with game. I felt uncomfortable every day, mgiht say something that scared them away from being my frineds. So i was quiet. Now i never sit with them, and dont try to pull some act, they approach me to talk.
Basically improve ur sense of humor, and fvck everyone else. forget insecurities. Man up and grasp life man, dont sit in a shadow, make real friends and have fun. People shouldnt judge you, and forget those who do.

if this makes little sense, sorry. i'm really kinda fvcked up.

Gmck13

Reaction score
Skilla_Staz said:
the help you need is the same help every other guy needs.

Read the bible, read the threads, read everything on this site if you need to.
Nah man. I think ive got my game together other than talking in big groups. By the way, Ive read so much im nearly sick of it haha. Thanks anyway dude. :)

Gmck13

Reaction score
Patrick124 said:
feeling uncomfortable in social gathers? bro; who doesnt? I had a group of friends last year that I ate lunch with every other day, I did it purely because I looked up to them and they were partiers with game. I felt uncomfortable every day, mgiht say something that scared them away from being my frineds. So i was quiet. Now i never sit with them, and dont try to pull some act, they approach me to talk.
Basically improve ur sense of humor, and fvck everyone else. forget insecurities. Man up and grasp life man, dont sit in a shadow, make real friends and have fun. People shouldnt judge you, and forget those who do.

if this makes little sense, sorry. i'm really kinda fvcked up.
Thanks for the advice man. I'll work on that.