Weird girl, but i REALLY like her!

JayUK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, I got wit this gurl, who i realy liked on new years eve, an she told me that she realy liked me! an she continually talked about how she was worried that I couldnt love her, and that I liked my other girlfriends so much, that I could never like her, the way I liked my ex's. I think she was drunk, and had had alcohol, but she said strange things like 'I really like you, but ive never seen The OC (my favourite programme that I go on about) so she knew I cared about this. We were huggin an kissin for a while, and then she went.
The next few days later, I didnt see her, I tried to talk to her on MSN, an she said that she liked me only as a friend, and that she couldnt remember what happened that night! I was gutted! I gave her a few looks in school (so she wud think I like her, and would be confident with me) but it didnt work!
She now calls me a player and a 'male prostitute' and all her mates hate me. I didnt really get on wit them in the past, but they annoyed me! i tried makin friends, but I cant. Im scared to approach her, because her mates stare at me!
A few weeks ago, she would send me some random texts like 'Dont say hey then, love u 2' whn I hd jus seen her, but not sed 'hi' cus i got shy! (I dont usually) I have no idea why she said this if she isnt intesrested, and she also changed her pic to 'THE OC' logo, a a few weeks ago, and she said 'I thought u'd like it' But then she jus ignored me! shes on and off! so i paged her sayin 'I understand that we cant be together, Im an all or nothing kind of guy, but i still enjoyed the night 'that never happened' on new years eve. Jay .
Im not sure what to do! I feel guilty about sendin her that, but what else cud i do! She really sweet, an said she doesnt wnat her heart broken, I think she likes me, but its really awkward! Im from england an I need sum help from anyone over in America or canada, or anywhere?! thanks
Jay

Zaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
The question is, do you like her? or do you just have an attraction towards her.

Doctor Who

Don Juan
Reaction score
My synopsis of what happened: She was drunk, did some things she wouldn't while sober. Now she doesn't want her friends to think she is a slut or whatever. Girls especially at that age are hard to figure out. They act very differently in a group setting such as school.

She blew you off from what I can tell. Her attempts at flirting and using the cell phone are merely ploys to keep you chasing her. It strokes her ego. Don't make a big deal about it to her. Gradually talk to her less. Find a girl who likes you while she is sober. Drunken hooking up is fun, but most of your time spent with any girl will be non-intoxicated. I say next her, my good man.

I would say that you should step up and talk to her in person, but I think all the MSL and text messages have already done their damage. If you still want to chance it, get in a good face-to-face convo with her, then ask her out. If that doesnt work, move on.

Good luck.

JayUK

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks man, thats awesome, she spoke to me on MSN tonight, an she was like 'nit text message, **** OFF!!' (the gurl i like is called vikki)
she sayin that she was never close to me, an that ive bin sayin to people me an her wer close.
Shes tryin to push me away, cus shes scared of goin out wit me, cus she will be ashamed, all her mates r like 'ooo i wonder who jay got off wit this weekend' it pisses me off

If i grab her, she'll be like 'look, i talked to u about this, I need to catch her out of school, but she will think im stalkin her,

There is a party comin up, an im gna go, they may not let me in cus the girl whos party it is (jo), is the one who i was kissin, and i believe that vikki is ashamed of goin out wit me, cus of this gurl bein her mate, that i got into. So i need to get her away from the party, so shud i jus go an grab her or what? jus say 'can we taLK?' it wud hav to be somethin sweet, thanks again guys

Reaction score
Your story is kind of jumbled. It sounds like you hooked up with one girl (vikki) but then you said you were kissing Jo...clarify this if you can.

So i need to get her away from the party, so shud i jus go an grab her or what? jus say 'can we taLK?' it wud hav to be somethin sweet, thanks again guys
don't say anything to her at the party. go with your friends, talk to other people, have fun, don't go say hi to her, don't even glance at her, and try not to think about her.

if you pull her aside, she's not going to give you the answer you want. the heartfelt conversation where you express your love and fall into each other's arms isn't going to happen.

shdw

Don Juan
Reaction score
jo is the girl he was kissing, and vikki's the one he wants

JayUK

Don Juan
Reaction score
goin for it

Hey thanks for ure advice, I think I might jus go for it, shes started to chat to other lads in school, but she has her name on msn tonite as 'i really just want sumthing real!' i duno if shes referrin to me, but shud i put my name as something that will provoke her name? or should i say somethin like 'i am real?'
or what? :s
I mite jus go for it saturday night if i see her, because if i get knocked back, then atleast I'll know! thanks
Jay