Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Weapons Of Mass Seduction

Eric Smith

Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent idea to not watch anything. I will start today after I log off. I got a lot of projects to do and thanks to watching sh1t like going on the PC and watching TV, I've postponed a good three hours of quality work time.

I'm taking the challenge.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
holy crap this is truly amazing how much you have put together

i havent had a chance to read everything but i know its going to be the best thing to hit this site in maybe a year

this is definatley the best things ive read since sir_chancealot's guides to various things

keep up the work im really benefitting from it

stewartlittle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Señor Fingers,

I have read many books etc. about dating women. Some were fun to read some were helpful, but your post is really the best. After reading all of them, I was (am) truly motivated to take part in the dating game again. Do not get me wrong, I get better at the game, but sometimes the motivation and inspiration is lacking. Thanks Señor Fingers and I hope to read a lot more!!!

More inspiration, more motivation...

Stewartlittle

P.S. Could you tell us how you started? (a little bit of background information)

Milez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ola Senor Finger

can u convert your post to a pdf-file for us to download?
that would be great.

ole :)

Lo Hung Wang

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just want to add: Spending ALOT of time outdoors really exposes the mass sedation we are all afflicted with. Try and get outside as much as you can. And even better; socialize in outdoor settings.

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lo Hung Wang
I just want to add: Spending ALOT of time outdoors really exposes the mass sedation we are all afflicted with. Try and get outside as much as you can. And even better; socialize in outdoor settings.
"Mass sedation"???? I think I know what you are talking about, but your word choice is interesting. Can you expound on that?

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, this is it guys. I am starting the challenge. I'll be keeping a journal during my sabbatical and invite you to do the same. Thanks for all the great feedback! Would love to elaborate as usual, but gotta run...

officially signing off,

FINGZ

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fingers, bro once again I must say great work :) Did you ever end up coming down to Tdot?

JoE BoXeR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy sh*t, it was 1am I didn't feel like going to bed and I was planning on printing out the "Weapons of Mass Seduction" posts eventually so I said "what the hell, I'll do it now so I can read and re-read Fingers' amazing articles on my road trip. Anyways an hour, 85 sheets of paper and massive amounts of black ink later, I have myself the easy-to-use, convenient, at-home-seduction guide courtesy of the Senor which will now replace the pointless Maxim mags beside my bed :)

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
I did it. 10 days of zero television. It was tough but now I realize I am not the same. TV seems like a big waste of my time now and I feel sorry for my freinds when I see them staring like drooling zombies at the Stupid Box.

It´s awesome to finally be LIVING my life. I am taking Tai Chi classes and flirting like crazy with all the girls.

Thank you Fingers! Yo have changed my life!!!

PowerEgo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Props Senor
PRATICAL advice is whats interesting not a bunch of lines with little or no structure on how applies to reality
Congrats

PowerEgo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gez, my first post didnt really expressed everything I believe. I just noticed how good those posts REALLY are.
BTW, I've made those vocal techniques some time ago(I think was on a Dr. morton cooper book, but I may be wrong) and it changed my resonation on seconds!
I endorse all the stuff this guy posted,THATS what sosuave needs to improve, glad the moderators are becoming aware of it. And for guys little overwhelmed with too much info. Relax and take a deep breath. rome wasnt build on one day as some would put
pe

Last edited:

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

DaKingCob

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep it real bro.
You are very respected.

You ever tried lucid dreaming?

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
W0W

This post is mad. Over 12000+ views. This is undoubtedly the best thread I have ever read. WEB-ADMINS/MODS, promote SENOR STICKY TO MASTER DON JUAN, HE CLEARLY DESERVES IT. Plenty of people post stupid dumb messages to inflate their postings and get higher ranks while adding nothing to the site (just look at my post right now, this is worth n0thing and its moving me up) but Sr. Fingers contributed massively to this site and wrote good quality posts.

Also, someone needs to BootCamp this!

raven_82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, Senor Fingers, aka Mr. Fingers, has 155 posts under Mr. Fingers and 50 posts under Senor Fingers. So he has a total of 155. But at least he doesn't inflate his Posts # with messages like this.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I LOVE THIS GUY!!!!

Mr. Fingers, you are a god, and the mods and admins out there should rerate you from Don Juan to Master Don Juan. Because your posts are so more valuable than people who pad their POST count with dumb posts like this one.

BTW., all of Sr. Fingers stuff can be found on the Bible site: http://sucs.org/~nicholas/djb/index.php

Reaction score
Nice compilation man. I really enjoyed your personal examples and I think you have revolutionized the art of field reports!

Please keep posting dude. I am addicted to your writing style!

5 stars for the Señor