Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

We finally found out what our former indian troll is doing now

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...tennis-misogynistic-violent-speech/523038002/

He said his teammates engaged in more sexual intercourse than he and continued to draw a parallel between that and being white. "Go brown and turn your frown upside down," Sundaram said often, according to Sanchez.

He also told the story of his parents, who immigrated from India, and how that would be worth it only if he could "hook up with a white girl."

School president Fr. Mark Poorman, who was seated near the front, never tried to stop Sundaram or go up on stage, according to Sanchez.

When Sundaram said "Gandhi didn’t fast for twenty days so that I could get to America and not sleep with white women," many people began to leave.

Cant really blame him for trolling so bad, a pissed off man who decides to release some steam always have my symphaty no matter how stupid he may be.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I personally know a 63 yr old grandfather who is on the darker side of brown and works as an express bus driver that constantly games university students.

I must admit, he has better game skills then I do. That man's mouth drips honey laced words like it's second nature.