Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ways to make your self more attractive

Valdez

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always gotten compliments on how I dress, luckily my sense of style came naturally.

I used to wear a black leather jacket in highschool, but now I got a brown suede jacket that is similair to what a person with a crotch rocket would wear, only no padding (always gets compliments). I also have some casual shoes that are beige leather and suede which match the jacket perfectly. As for the way I dress, it changes from time to time but is a basically a combination of button down shirts, polo shirts, baseball type longsleeve shirts mixed with jeans or khakis. Also, for the shoes, I always make sure I have a nice clean pair of white K-Swiss, Some nice black casual boots (Ralph Lauren is good), and some brown doc martins (Don't forget the matching belt for the boots)

As for jewerly, I wear a silver Bulova watch, two tastefully sized diamond studs (one per ear) and as for the necklace...nothing fancy, I wear a leather necklace with a charm and a hemp necklace.

As for face moisturizer...that is a must, after a month or two of using it, you will begin to see drastic improvements, also try a toner, I actually use the Nuetrogena Acne Preventive System...works like a charm. Also get some clear flavored chapstick possibly lip gloss if you have some jacked up lips, as for me, i just use a lil bit of caramex. Also, cologne is always something to use, as for myself, I found the best reactions have come from Very Sexy V.2 and Armani White

It sounds like a lot of work, but I honestly find all this second nature since I've been doing it so long