Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Waterloo, Canada

damar

Reaction score
Hey there,
Looking for a wing, I live in Waterloo, ON, Canada. I'm willing to drive up to an hour to meetup, so probably as far east as Mississauga. I know downtown Toronto is better, I have pua friends there, just find it too much of a hassle both time and moneywise .

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Isn’t that where Napoleon surrendered?

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey there,
Looking for a wing, I live in Waterloo, ON, Canada. I'm willing to drive up to an hour to meetup, so probably as far east as Mississauga. I know downtown Toronto is better, I have pua friends there, just find it too much of a hassle both time and moneywise .
I'm in guelph. Message me. Exchange numbers etc

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey there,
I'm going to the Conestoga mall Friday anyways. Do some cold approach

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey there,
Hey. I sent you a private message damar. It's the mail icon at the top. Also hit reply under a person's post to respond to them, because it quotes the persons text and gives them a notification that you responded