Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Was this the best way to handle this?

tfwi

Reaction score
You all were right in my previous post... and I didn't listen. Now I am.

Short story: Thought girl and I were fixing relationship problems, but she left, and now says she's confused about another guy, planned on date with another guy, still confused, but claims to still love me, says she doesn't want me to go, blah blah blah. Said she wasn't attracted to him in a sexual way, just an i-like-him kind of way, blah blah blah. Girl really HAS been raped in the past by someone she was close to, and now has fears about people close to her hurting her, so it's a very tricky situation.

My response: Did not chase her. Simply let her know I love her, but she is making a mistake, and she's on her own in this one. I went on a date with another girl myself, and she found out about it. Emailed me pissed and said she was reconsidering things the whole weekend, and if I really loved her I would have had patience with her, and she would have been back, but now she's "completely gone". I responded simply, I do love you, but as I said, you've got to figure out your mistakes on your own, and I'm not going to sit here and watch you do it. But despite what you think, I didn't leave you behind. When you realized you ****ed up, call me.

That was two days ago. I'm going on another date, and I think she knows about it. This new girl is cute, about an 8, and I don't feel the least bit guilty dating someone because I know the other girl is doing the same thing.

I'm very rusty at this - I was under the idea that we had an excellent relationship for a year, kinda got out of the whole scene a while. I'd just like some feedback as to whether or not I handled this well, or if there is something I could have done differently. I'm still back in the learning stages. ;)

Last edited: