Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Warpy thought's.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As has been said by great men before me: 'A Don Juan is a state of mind, not a list of methods and tricks'

This brings me on to the negative thought processes of the AFC. The man who believes he is just no good and will never have a woman. It is one thing to be rejected by a woman, as happens to us all, it is another thing entirely to let rejection permeate your soul and affect you deeply.

I remember back in my AFC days I got rejected HARD, by not one, but 3 girls (doh) before I learned. My AFC thoughts were 'warped' and I now know a better way. So without further ado, we will start with girl 1, we will call her Zoe.

Zoe was hot and in my school year. At the time I had zero self-esteem, and Zoe was one of the cool kids, so what did I do? I tried to win Zoe

Well, you can guess how that turned out, I got rejected and it crushed me. For if only I had corrected my thinking by changing my beliefs, as it all starts with belief.

I had self-doubt and then compounded this doubt with my belief, it then became a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Self-doubt:
Am I good enough to have a woman?

Warpy thought: I am not good enough to have a woman, I should write her sonnet's, send her flowers and give her a grandiose declaration of my love. If I'm lucky I might just be enough for her.

Correct thought: Is there any evidence to show that I'm not good enough? I'm doing well in school, come from a good family and in good shape. In fact, looking at this in all reality, I'm a good catch.

After crashing and burning in full public view with Zoe, I realized that it in all reality I was a good catch, so with bounds of confidence I moved onto girl 2: Jess.

This time round I was over eager, I was desperate to prove that I was a great catch and show that I was over my doubts. This blinded me from the fact that Jess was not interested in me at all and led again to a resounding rejection in full public view.

Self-doubt: Desperation for validation.

Warpy thought: If I'm a great catch, why doesn't this girl like me?

Correct thought:
Does one girl not being interested mean I'm worthless? Does it mean I'm not a great catch? No, it means I'm losing out on a lot of other interested girls by focussing on just one.

See, since Zoe, I had gained confidence and in turn had attracted some girls. Because I had the fatal disease of oneitis I focussed exclusively on Jess, despite her clear signs of disinterest.

I had become determined that if I could just get Jess, then it would validate the claim that I was actually a great catch.

Becoming a Don Juan begins with belief, backed up by congruent action.

A Don Juan does not focus on one girl, he knows he is a great catch and simply discards uninterested women. He is looking for the girl who suits his needs the best.

I was soon talking to a lot of girls and seemed to be drumming up interest. I had my eye on one girl, in particular, Alex. I would have a laugh with these girls and be cheeky, but I had one key obstacle to overcome.

Self-doubt: Scared of my own sexuality

Warpy thought: Why would a girl want to sleep with me? I've never done it before so I mustn't be any good at it.

Correct thought: I am seeking a woman to please me as much as I am her. I am a man with testosterone, I will not apologize for my desires.

I actually asked Alex out over messenger and got rejected. I tried to make the approach as risk-free as possible. I wasn't acting like a man. I had no conviction when it came down to the crunch.

A man is not afraid of his own desires and is unapologetic in attempting to achieve his goal.

Correcting negative thought patterns is a critical aspect of becoming a DJ.

There is nothing wrong with having negative thoughts, even the most seasoned DJ will have them. It is how you react that is important?

Try and find evidence to support/deny your claim. If you can, then fix whatever needs fixing. If you can't, then negativity becomes positivity.

Last edited: