Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Warning Warning

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay well im getting picky about my body lately because im about to get my first head... well lets just say 3 girls want to give it to me :). This post isnt too bad... but i warn you anyways

On my thighs right to the sidesof my package there are red stripes.. Like damaged skin or something.. and its clearly visible because they are in the middle of each thigh (if looking at me from the front).... I have no clue what it is and ive had it for some time now. any ideas?

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Raven125
Isnt that from giving birth? lol
Ha ha ha... you get stretch marks any time your skin stretches too much too quickly (which is why women get them when they're pregnant). Either you gained some weight or some muscle too quickly at some point (and when I say "too quickly" it doesn't necessarily mean it happened quickly, just that it was too quick for your skin's capacity, everyone's skin is different). I wouldn't sweat it. Most chicks probably have some stretch marks anyway. If you're really self conscious about it, make up some "accident" that would give you minor scars or something. Maybe it'll make you look tough or something.

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How's this: I was biking and i flew forward into my handle bars, fortunatly my unit was left undamaged but it left marks on my legs.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say it's scratch marks from the last chick you hooked up with who got carried away. ;)

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man your lucky you have them only there.

**** I have like 5 stretchmarks on each arm and like 5 stretchmarks on both sides of my belly.

I fear that when I lose weight those stretchmarks on the stomach wont go away.

They are ****ing huge!

They looked like someone stabbed me 5 times on each side of my belly.

DJ Fedorov

Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally wouldn't even say anything about it. Chances are that they won't notice and if they did say anything just tell them.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ Fedorov
I personally wouldn't even say anything about it. Chances are that they won't notice and if they did say anything just tell them.
Good point. It will probably be dark. And like I said, she will probably have some too.

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get Retin-A and put it on the marks. It will reduce the visiblity a lot.

Baller1625

Reaction score
I have stretch marks on my legs too! It kinda sucks but oh well my legs are so damn white anyway it kinda blends in:D

Jay

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
LOL

MAN WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE MAN >>WHO CARES ABOUT STRECH MARKS ..lol..but if you do..if you are getting them from lifting heavy weights..maybe is time to do mor reps and increase weight load on longer periods of times..if you are eating to much ..start a diet! YOU CAN GET PLASTIC SURGEY >LOL!

Tiburon

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
OHH AND WOMEN DONT CARE!

By the time you have your d1ck out and she is ready..do you really think she is going to think about your marks and go:" EWW STRECH MARKS " and run away...comeone ...this type of girls have seen worst i am sure!

Tiburon