Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Want to be more, but she wants to be friends

Lamia

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've known this girl for about 3 weeks and we where getting off really well. Today we where chilling together and I came in for the kiss... and I did , but it didn't seem right to me. After that she was really quiet and to me it felt that something was wrong.
Later on today when I Im'ed her she said "We should be friends" :mad:

I was kinda ticked off and when I asked her why she just kept saying we should be friends.

I have a good idea what to do but I really want her back

any advice?

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
3 weeks and you just kissed her now, thats why "you should just be friends"

Lamia

Don Juan
Reaction score
eminence said:
3 weeks and you just kissed her now, thats why "you should just be friends"
Im looking for a LTR plus I'd rather get to know them

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lamia said:
Im looking for a LTR plus I'd rather get to know them
tip: the best relationships fomr when you're not expecting them too. Relax. If you're all uptight like "nevermind she does so-and-so and i cant deal with that." then you're limitting your options; its called tunnel vision, you're basically passing up all your chances with amazing[or not so amazing] girls because you think you know exactly what you want.
but you dont.

and 3 weeks for one kiss? thats WAY too long.
3 dates and first kiss? Still too long. unless shes a jewish never-been-kissed. in that instance i told her best friend i would leave if i didnt get a makeout lol.

work on your confidence, your self-image, your style and everything BUT getting a girl. its hard to believe, but you cant go chasing tail without multiple bullets up your sleeve. feel me?

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's easier to get some action going first before getting to know her. That way leads to dating/relationships. Getting to know them first leads to LJBF.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lamia said:
I've known this girl for about 3 weeks and we where getting off really well. Today we where chilling together and I came in for the kiss... and I did , but it didn't seem right to me. After that she was really quiet and to me it felt that something was wrong.
Later on today when I Im'ed her she said "We should be friends" :mad:

I was kinda ticked off and when I asked her why she just kept saying we should be friends.

I have a good idea what to do but I really want her back

any advice?
You weren't setting yourself up as a potential lover, or you weren't getting her comfortable enough with your touch, kino etc...