Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wanna get BIG? Use this routine!

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WORKEROUTER
Working the major muscle groups once a week is fine...And you work the smaller muscle groups more often because they can take a more frequent workout. Regarding the abs, I forgot to put them in there, but I generally work them a couple times a week with abdominal exercises.
Yet more garbage.

Did you ever stop to think that the smaller muscle groups (bis, tris, delts, etc..) ALSO GET WORKED WHEN YOU HIT THE MAJOR MUSCLE GROUPS?

Therefore on a "once a week" routine, YOU'RE ALREADY HITTING THE SMALLER GROUPS TWICE!!

Do us all a favor and stop posting this crap. Notice how many people have already poked holes in your "routine" - that should give you a clue.

D

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DIESEL
Yet more garbage.

Did you ever stop to think that the smaller muscle groups (bis, tris, delts, etc..) ALSO GET WORKED WHEN YOU HIT THE MAJOR MUSCLE GROUPS?

Therefore on a "once a week" routine, YOU'RE ALREADY HITTING THE SMALLER GROUPS TWICE!!

Do us all a favor and stop posting this crap. Notice how many people have already poked holes in your "routine" - that should give you a clue.

D
SO...I hit the muscles more than once..Is this terrible? I dont think so.

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. When they become overtrained and you start wondering why your arms don't grow and you've stopped making strength gains.

You must be a newbie (i.e. less than 2 years training ) b/c if not, you'd realize how dumb that challenge that I'm quoting to is...

You'll realize how wrong you are when you hit your first real plateau.

D

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drixsa
arnold press

The picture is bad quality N I don't understand that 'internally' sh1t it's talk'N about. I think I have an idea of it but anybody can explain it to me more precisely?

Oh and hot differently does it work the shoulders?

My shoulder routine is usually

DB Press
Lateral Raises
Reverse Pec Deck
and I forgot the name but grab the bar at 2 hands and raise it to your chest.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I don't know but I do know it is terrible if you wanna get big because if you want to get big, the best way is to create an illusion.

Back(lats) and Shoulders are the best to make you 'look' big without necessary look THAT big.

Mainly big muscles makes u big (did that sound right? lol)

So chest, Back, Shoulders can make you big without to overtrain your calfs, neck and forarms.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dee-zy, the arnold press is quite similar in motion and in the muscle it is working to the shoulder press, military press

the difference is that your wrists shift as you are going up

another version i know of the arnold press is that you start off with the weights resting on your shoulders like the dumbell press and as you go up you twist your wrists

i hear that it is even a more natual movement to your shoulders

my words are not in stone though

Big N

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Arnold presses suck. They work your shoulders less than a straight-up shoulder press.

if you had said stiff legged deadlift then instead of critisism you would have gotten a virtual pat on the back. BUT you didn't say stiff legged deadlift, you stated DEADLIFT.
and, dude, deadlifts ARE a leg exercise.

bigforearms

Don Juan
Reaction score
Deadlifts don't fall squarely into the leg exercise category. They actually probably recruit more of your lower back and ass than the rest of your legs, but they require strength throughout your body.

In any case, if you're doing anything like heavy weight, you're not going to be able to have an effective deadlift or squat workout if you're doing them both on the same day. I do deadlifts on back day, and I give at least three days between the day I do squats and the day I do deadlifts.