Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wanna date successfully? Date DOWN!!

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP is not advising men to date unattractive women; rather, suggesting that they consider lowering their expectations by 1-2 points to successfully engage in relationships. If a man finds himself dating unattractive women, it may indicate his own lack of attractiveness or a tendency towards laziness or passivity. With effort, any man can improve his attractiveness to a range between 7 and 8.5, making dating a woman rated between 6 and 8 not an association with unattractiveness by any definition.

Ultimately, raw physical attraction forms the foundation and stability of any relationship. Without it, the relationship may collapse unexpectedly. The resistance to this idea seems to come from older Millennials and members of Generation X who grew up without the dominance of social media and swipe apps in the dating scene & taking advantage of the previous fading legal guardianship world. In the past, individuals could temporarily date more attractive partners by leveraging factors such as status, wealth, social connections, timing, or being the first choice. However, these relationships often lack lasting power due to the absence of genuine physical attraction from the female partner's perspective. Gen Z does not have the benefit of the doubt of experiencing these types of relationships because they grew up with social media & swipe apps.

It's important to recognize that the female partner is not oblivious to the man's perceived lack of attractiveness or his shortcomings. Constant questioning from others about why she is with him can undermine the relationship's stability and cause insecurity.
yes my brother. You get what I'm trying to say.

From all the women I've been with, I've only ever really fell in love with 6 of them. All the others ..many were 304,s but also many of them were actually (seemingly) good ,solid women. They just weren't the prototypical " bad bytche" .

The scene of such a woman crying that she really likes me while I ditch her happened quite often. Looking back I have to admit that my choice of women was based upon wrong factors: mainly the boner test.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's exactly how I as an entitled man used to reason.

Now I'm thinking about it: it's indeed a feminine way of reasoning. Not logical but rather emotional. Its more logical to say ;" hey, ofcourse there's always a hotter one around the corner, BUT I am thinking about the long run and thus Ioick a solid partner".

Back in the days there was a famous pron movie named hiphop honeys and it was a huge hype because I believe Snoop dogg was involved. I'll never forget how they interviewed the director. They asked him what must a girl do to qualify as a pron actress? His answer? "She must make my D hard" .

Looking at it TODAY it's actually baffling how I PERSONALLY tried to simultaneously think like this pron director while also trying to "build a legacy ". You cant have it both ways...