Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Vpx

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody ever try the VPX (1-test and 4-test) products yet?

If so, what were your results?

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by elvis aint dead yet
Anybody ever try the VPX (1-test and 4-test) products yet?

If so, what were your results?
how old are you?

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Being I'm closer to 30 then I am to 20, the reasons people shouldn't take them under the age of 18 or some products, under 21, does not apply to me.

I took andro before, but after stoping and getting injured, all the muscle and strength disappeared because most of the andro was water retained muscle and strength.

I'm just interested to know what people thought about VPX products.

I've talked to some people at they gym and vitamin stores and they hate VPX products. Others live by VPX products. ANd i've researched quite a bit on the net, but most sites, like bodybuilding.com or getbig.com sometimes have a tendency to either be totally against something or totally for something, nothing in between.

I figured this site, a non fitness site basically, there would maybe be a fair amount of honest opinions on the VPX products.

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
THERE fat burner clenbutrx kick major ass!

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think people hate VPX because they run really obnoxious ads.. almost as lame as those Animal "I'm super hardcore in the gym" ads.

Anyway, I can't vouch for their pro-hormones because I've never used them. Their Plasma Expandor product is pretty bad ass IMHO.

I can recommend the ErgoPharm stuff - 1-AD, 4-AD, XO - I've used the 1-AD and I can say it's outstanding shyt..... I figure the VPX stuff is a copy of that... hell might as well go with the brand that invented it, don't you think?