Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Vivid dreams

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess everybody gets them, for me my dreams always involve the past or people I haven't seen in years. When I was working my supervisor job there was quite a few nightmares about work dreaming about work place accidents or things that were safety issues that actually happened months later.

Couple nights ago I was driving a truck I owned back when I was in my early 20s I used to be in trucking business for years it was my second truck I bought. I just can't explain why I dream about the past. Last night I'm sitting at a table with a female friend and my ex, my ex was giving me the attitude she would give me when she was angry with me I was about to tell her to phuck off when I woke up..... grr. The dream was accurate right down to how she used to rub my fingers when ever I handed her something.

They say vivid dreams happen when you going through weight loss, I've been slowly loosing fat over the last couple years since I'm living a healthier life style.

It is creepy how your brain can make you picture people you've haven't seen in years like you just seen them yesterday.

I know this is a little ramble...... it is nice to be living a easier stress free life my current job doesn't stress me out. What happens at work stays at work, I actually get a full 7-7.5 hours of sleep at night in my previous job I suffered from insomnia the stress at work would keep me awake at night 4-5 hours of sleep was a good night.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed that a high zinc intake makes vivid dreams much more frequent, on the other side it made wet dreams very common too which is not the best thing if you dont have the time to shower at morning.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind and how much zinc do you take? When do you take it?
Zinc picolinate right before turning the lights off, it gets me vivid dreams and wet dreams much more often than without.

If I take 1 hour before going to sleep, I feel less sleepy.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any kind of pills will give me wicked vivid dreams. Tylenol, ibuprofen even vitamins. pretty much anything. It's pretty weird.