Views on the Forum from an outsider

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
All valid points, you nailed it. Stick around mate.

However giving logical reasons to the cyberdaters/chicks/old chicks/society guard poodles and garden variety homos here is about as productive as poking matches in poo.

Thanks man!

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
I concur you look to be insightful and can make productive contributions to the forum. You're on my short list brother.

It pisses me off as well when kids (Fvcking Friv) try to shove thier inane babble in our faces as gospel.

Oh, and I'm impressed that you've not had one grammatical error thus far (Sorry I'm a stickler for grammar) Good job :yes:
Thanks man!

By the way, I will have some grammatical errors in the future as well as some spelling errors. I post from work between breaks. Consequently, I might not have time to proof read some of my posts. Furthermore, English is not my first language. In fact, I learned English as an adult and sometimes it can become very difficult for me to write as perfect as possible. But I am trying.

Once again, thanks for the compliments.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friendly Otter said:
Are limits and standards "intolerant"? That comment is actually an example of why we need separate forums for the age groups. Kids don't understand why they are treated like kids; teenagers don't understand why they are treated as teenagers. We 25+ do understand.

Especially in a forum like this one, threads would easily be swamped by posts from immature teenagers, and the older posters would leave.
I agree with you.

For example, when I was talking about women in this particular thread, I was thinking about women 25+. Perhaps, even a little older. I forgot that most of the people debating where considerably younger than me.

Sports, career discussion, school, friendship, etc. are topics that can transcend ages. However, when it comes to dating experiences in a forum of this magnitude (and I repeat, I was very impressed with the articles in the sosuave.com), I have to agree with you. In addition, I must say that one of the things I like about this place is that it is a true men's forum. Not like some of the "men" forums that have about 10 or 20 women posting and flirting with the men, making the forum practically a woman-controlled-forum and sometimes denying some of the men to honestly provide their opinion about the issue of women. The few women that post in here understand clearly this is a men's forum.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
agreed and the problem that I have with the mature man's forum is that they do delete the material that is posted by younger members on topics that are not mature topics but are in there by sheer luck because the main forum gets rid of the good topics very quickly. One day a post is here and the next it is gone.

Rollo's plate theory post is great. Westcoasters and LIT's posts are awesome.

Here are some very nice posts that I can't post in and have an intelligent response to.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=97127
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=98733
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=90482

Thats merely on the first page. If we go further back I am sure that I can find dozens of posts that I would love to comment on and those three can be put all age groups.

Am I complaining? YES! An entire age group of young men are being thrown away from even asking questions to the posts because of a inane age limit. I don't know. I just think that this forum is becoming intolerant. I remember when Paradox and Allen were the only mods and teenagers were allowed to post. Player_Supreme, PRL, and Westcoaster were all saying they wanted me to post more. I just feel like this is very troubling to me.

comic_relief
There are always exceptions to the rule. From my perspective, I believe that if a "mature man" asks for advice about his teenager son or if he asks about how to date women under 25, then the "non-mature man" can probably give as good of an advice as anyone.

However, understand that life is not fair. We see young men and women under the age of 21 dying in Iraq, but finding that drinking alcohol is illegal.

I would also believe that there are a lot of men in their upper 20s, 30s and 40s that are socially handicapped and need advice. But the best possible advice they can recieve are from men in that age group.

That's of course my opinion.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Latinoman - 1/2 of that post i agree with completely, but 1/2 i STRONGLY disagree with

the half that i disagree with is 2 main things

1)online dating
2)younger guys giving advice to "mature" men

1)first of all, online dating isnt even ONLINE dating, its simply a way to say hello, and then pull the girl's # within a few minutes, set up a date within a day or 2, and go run your real life game just as you would on any other chick!
The ONLY difference i see between myspace/buddypic/online dating and picking up chicks in person is THE APPROACH - everything else is exactly the same!!!

oh and about the quality of girls on lets say....myspace - ive met a good amount of nice normal girls (no psychos) who were all 7s or above, and I include in this list a hb9.5 (paris hilton's body with sarah michelle gellar's face (back when she was younger) who I met off myspace 3 weeks ago who is VERY into me, shes a great normal girl, and ive fvcked the hell outta her 3 times last weekend...........what did you say about not being a DJ if you use online dating????

Don Juan = DJ = one who seduces and has sex with women, and has women falling all over him.......nothing about HOW the don juan meets the girl in the first place

Also, you said 14 year olds can pull pvssy on myspace??? YOU DAMN RIGHT THEY CAN, AND THEY DO IT BETTER THAN SOME 25 YEAR OLD VIRGIN WHO TRIES CANNED LINES IN HOPES OF GETTING LAID

I actually love the way S1NNER (my biggest enemy here) summarized his thoughts about what you said about online dating, he is 100% right

2)I will make this point very quick........when I, a 22 year old who's fcked over 60 girls and been in a few relationships try to give advice to a 36 year old virgin (oh, you know who I am talking about!), I damn well expect for him to take my advice because his experience is 0, while mine is way up there