Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Very Specific Situational Question

MrRogersRedux

Reaction score
I'm not one to nitpick over things, but I need some objective advice on figuring out whether a girl likes me still or not.

Here's the story: she's liked me for a little while now. I'm basing this on the obvious; looks, etc, you know it when you see it. Recently, I've grown to feel the same and am willing to try things out.

Thing is, for the past week or so the looks haven't been generally the same, i.e. fewer, more of a distant feel, etc. The only exception is in the one class where I actually have a chance to interact with her, where she keeps looking at me constantly, laughing with me about bloody well everything, acting nervous and fidgety, etc.

I'm pretty sure that there's no boyfriend in the picture, and we're not even really good acquaintances at this point. So, knowing this, does it seem as though there's still hope for me? Be honest.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll be honest just because you're from NJ :)

There are far too many other things to worry about than women.

Tell me if I'm wrong, but it sounds like you think about this girl a little more than needed. You don't need to evaluate signs from girls all the time in order to be successful. Work on doing things you like, things to make you a more interesting person.

I would kill to go back to high school when I would contemplate over girls for weeks on end. I'd take every little thing into account.

Looking back, I would have been much happier and probably would've had better success if I just laid back and did things that were productive.

If you haven't noticed, the men who usually attract the girls aren't usually the men who spend all their time thinking about them. Thinking about a woman will get you no where.

Do your own thing and consider not thinking so much about what you need to do to attract this girl. If you make a pass, treat it like something you just want to do for fun. The less you think about it and the less you worry about it, the better chances you have of getting somewhere.

Theres no set of tips that are going to give you the keys to unlock a girl. You need to live your life the way you want to and figure out women along the way. The less you worry about them, the faster you'll learn.

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's your solution, next time you see her...

"Hey, I'm going to <place> on <date>. Why don't you come along?

And I mean next time, no use waiting around thinking about it.