Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Using NLP to get the 9's and 10's

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, this is an idea I had today. I haven't tried it, but I'll discuss it a bit.

I get a weird feeling when I see HB9's and 10's. Sometimes I get pissed seeing them, because I think, what the hell makes them think they are so great. It seems alot of them have a rather aloof *****y attitude, due in no small part to the legions of AFC's that drool over them.

However, I have to admit, there is a cutoff or so where I start to feel this way, or even a bit intimidated.

2 or 3 different thoughts come to mind when I see them.

1) Damn they are hot, no way can I get them. (This was an old attitude, but sometimes it still creeps up on me)

2) I get pissed at them, like I thought before

3) I take action immediately and start acting ****y and funny

However, as I discussed in another thread (which I will find and comeback and post), ****y and funny can work for only so long.

So my NLP based strategy is the following:

Think back to a 7 or so that I was extremely confident I would get. And now take that image of her and how I felt, and superimpose her on the new girl. Now this 9 or 10 that you have before you is actually covered up by the 7 that you knew you had in the bag.

Now obviously this generates feelings of confidence, which you read alot in NLP literature. It always says to remember a time when you felt confident. But in this case you have to know you have it in the bag with this girl.

Sending this thought to your mind will influence your actions.

I plan on trying this soon. We will see how it works.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply I'll search for the tip.

In the meantime if you could post a link that would be great.

Gigalo this is so true now that I think about it.

It is just a different feeling with a HB9 or 10 when you actually know them (example if you work with them).

Remember all those times when a guy says to you (a buddy or something) "you know that girl?" They say that when she's a hottie.

And you say, yeah I work with her. Because once you know them, it's no big deal anymore!!!

Great idea.!

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ricky
I plan on trying this soon. We will see how it works.
I mean little offense when I say this but its better if you posted your strategies after you try them. Well, at least you give us a heads-up.

Reaction score
lmao.

looks like you guys are having a pretty successful faggot convention in here.

Dont mind me, I'm just a straight guy.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GigaloDJ
STFU AFC.
Lol, props.

NLPs great and all, but remember, there girls, not a program.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by R3N3GAD3
NLPs great and all, but remember, there girls, not a program.
Boooo. They still follow a simple biological algorithm and therefore are quite analogous to a program. A bag full of organs with phychological and physiological properties and pecularities.

BTT: Ricky:

It won't be an effective techniqe. You won't be able to bring yourself into the state of confidence and relaxation just by thinking that. It would take too long to be practical.

Instead, get a book on self-hypnosis and just anchor the feeling of confidence to seeing a hot babe.

Thus you automatically feel confident when you see a beautiful woman. Kinda re-wire your emotions :D

I tried it, after a week you get good results and actually notice your coolness. But when you stop the exercises you lose it after 2 weeks.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ice Cold
Boooo. They still follow a simple biological algorithm and therefore are quite analogous to a program. A bag full of organs with phychological and physiological properties and pecularities.

BTT: Ricky:

It won't be an effective techniqe. You won't be able to bring yourself into the state of confidence and relaxation just by thinking that. It would take too long to be practical.

Instead, get a book on self-hypnosis and just anchor the feeling of confidence to seeing a hot babe.

Thus you automatically feel confident when you see a beautiful woman. Kinda re-wire your emotions :D

I tried it, after a week you get good results and actually notice your coolness. But when you stop the exercises you lose it after 2 weeks.
Well, if those are your morals then so be it.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't concern myself with morals, it's more honest that way.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you are not confident with 9s or 10s (so to speak) then you aren't confident at all.

fake it til you make it does not work.

maybe you can "fool" someone for a short time

but your holding on to a thin rope.

if you get to scared by girls that are "super hot" then obviously you put to much emphasis on looks.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ice Cold
I don't concern myself with morals, it's more honest that way.
I'm not going to argue, however in my opinion morals are the basis of life, and what goes around comes around (in different forms and at different times).