Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Update on my "std"

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure who has been following my lately, but I was 110% sure my ex gave me Gono. Turns out we both tested negative, but I did/do have a UTI (urinary tract infection) which SHE gave me. She had no symptoms, but tested + for some bacterial infection. That's how I know it's from her. My penis was on fire every time I pee'd, my balls swelled up, and I was having to change my underwear like every single hour because the discharge was coming out all the time, it looked like I was c*mming in my pants constantly.

Anyway. I've been taken amoxicillin 500 mg 3x a day sense friday. Swelling on the tip has gone down dramatically, still a little red and tender, but a massive improvement. Pain has also gone down from like an 8 to a 4. And the burning when I pee is managable now. I would say the first pee in the morning is always the worst, but once you start putting down some water and you start peeing clear, the pain is hardly there.

One thing that concerns me though, is I feel pain during erection still. Almost like my urtetha is "tight" on the inside, and when it stretches it's very painful. I'm wondering if anyone who has had a UTI/gono or whatever has experienced this even after the bacteria went away? I'm pretty sure the bacteria is gone, or at least almost gone. I am still taking the antibiotics to be sure. I realized it's only been 4-5 days, but I was expecting ZERO pain by now. Am I just being too optimistic? Do I need to wait longer before freaking out? I mean... a lot of the symptoms are gone/dissappearing, and the pain is getting better... just not sure how long it will be before I'm 100% and can use my member again. My buddy said he thinks it took him 1-2 weeks for him, but it was so long ago that he can't remember. Do I need to just relax? I'm worried I permamently damaged my penis. Am I just being impatient and need to stop tripping? Just avoid boners/masturbation for the rest of this week and see how it feels by then?

Thanks

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure who has been following my lately, but I was 110% sure my ex gave me Gono. Turns out we both tested negative, but I did/do have a UTI (urinary tract infection) which SHE gave me. She had no symptoms, but tested + for some bacterial infection. That's how I know it's from her. My penis was on fire every time I pee'd, my balls swelled up, and I was having to change my underwear like every single hour because the discharge was coming out all the time, it looked like I was c*mming in my pants constantly.

Anyway. I've been taken amoxicillin 500 mg 3x a day sense friday. Swelling on the tip has gone down dramatically, still a little red and tender, but a massive improvement. Pain has also gone down from like an 8 to a 4. And the burning when I pee is managable now. I would say the first pee in the morning is always the worst, but once you start putting down some water and you start peeing clear, the pain is hardly there.

One thing that concerns me though, is I feel pain during erection still. Almost like my urtetha is "tight" on the inside, and when it stretches it's very painful. I'm wondering if anyone who has had a UTI/gono or whatever has experienced this even after the bacteria went away? I'm pretty sure the bacteria is gone, or at least almost gone. I am still taking the antibiotics to be sure. I realized it's only been 4-5 days, but I was expecting ZERO pain by now. Am I just being too optimistic? Do I need to wait longer before freaking out? I mean... a lot of the symptoms are gone/dissappearing, and the pain is getting better... just not sure how long it will be before I'm 100% and can use my member again. My buddy said he thinks it took him 1-2 weeks for him, but it was so long ago that he can't remember. Do I need to just relax? I'm worried I permamently damaged my penis. Am I just being impatient and need to stop tripping? Just avoid boners/masturbation for the rest of this week and see how it feels by then?

Thanks
Let me ask you, is that pain and discomfort you are looking forward to again?

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me ask you, is that pain and discomfort you are looking forward to again?
No. I hadn't jerked off in like a week, and last night I gave in, I just powered through the pain and released myself. I kept waking up with morning wood and in pain anyway. I think I made it worse by doing that though... I don't plan on doing it again until I am fully healed. I am just scared to death that I permanently damaged my ****. I realize it's been less than a week, but most people online make it sound like they were back to normal in like 3 days... I am STILL taking the antibiotics, don't get me wrong... I just want a realistic time frame for when I will back to ZERO pain again...

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I answered my own question... no more jerking off for me.