Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Untrustworthy chick?

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've been with this chick for about a year now. the other day im walking out the door to my house when my girlfriends sister says "hey guess what Jason from New York called me" as I closed the door and went to work my girlfriends says "do not tell my boyfriend (me) about New York I don't want him knowing about that"

I overheard it as I walked down the stairs. What I later found out from my girlfriends sister was my gf banged a male stripper right next to her while she was sleeping.

Now I don't care about a girls past, it was before she met me, but it's pretty disturbing to me that my gf banged some dude next to her sister right in front of her while she was sleeping. What also bothers me is that there are secrets going around my mother****ing house. anyways now my gf hates her sister because she "threw her under the bus" and told the truth to me.

I'm not one to dwell on a girls past fellas...a one night stand is no big deal we've all had them but I feel like this is a bit disgusting . I don't like the idea of knowing my chick is trying to keep anything from me, when I would of never asked about her past anyway. Would you be able to get past something like this?

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the truth is probably even worse than what her sister said :D

She's not trustworthy because she's not a unicorn. She may be even less trustworthy than average because she banged a male stripper(gross) and this guy is still in orbit of the sister at least, and probably her too.
The guy who called her sister was with the sister he wasnt wasn't the strrpper my chick ****ed. And yeah I'm grossed out by it....I'm sure my gf would be grossed out if I banged a stripper

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pick your battles.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some girls will bang male strippers and some, who respect themselves too much, won't. The key is in your ability to qualify these women upfront to know what they are capable of doing.

I'm interested to know if at any time during the relation you noticed red flags?

1) Was she gaga every time she saw a hot guy in person or on TV?
2) Was she looks-centric outwardly calling any good-looking guy she saw, "hot"?
3) Three-somes?
4) Long sexual history?

Any other red flags? Think.

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy cow so many controlling alpha chumps here..... gosh
you guys gotta stop believing in unicorns ffs!

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would be interested in you breaking down these specific red flags based on your experience
I only have seen this type of behavior from women with low self-esteem, as women with high regard for themselves find that worshiping any man's looks is devaluing. And it is.

Women who think highly of themselves will not subjugate themselves to a stripper as the very act of pedestal-ing is deprecating.
Women who engage in this type of behavior don't think too much of themselves and are thus free to run wantonly rampant on any hot guy in their vicinity. Accordingly, when I see men on this site say, " All women are like that!" I shake my head as most men really have no clue about the psyche of women who hold themselves in high regard, as these men are too accustomed to dating/banging bottom-of-the-barrel women to appreciate or understand this distinction.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never been in a LTR with a woman that would ever comment on a man's looks in front of me or even to me in that way(one of them did a few times but that was near the end of the relationship), and my LTRs were with anything but quality women, But of course, I see plenty of it among platonic friends and some other women even with their partners. Im wondering if this is the holy grail of red flags though. Your theory makes sense.
You have to ask yourself if a girl is slave to her desire whereas she cannot curb her overt enthusiasm about another man's looks, can she be trusted at all--or--is she just not socially acute like other more reserved women?

No matter how socially acute a/k/a game-aware a women is, HER truth will surface eventually. This is just another red flag you can add to the list.

Last edited:

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I only have seen this type of behavior from women with low self-esteem, as women with high regard for themselves find that worshiping any man's looks is devaluing. And it is.

Women who think highly of themselves will not subjugate themselves to a stripper as the very act of pedestal-ing is deprecating.
Women who engage in this type of behavior don't think too much of themselves and are thus free to run wantonly rampant on any hot guy in their vicinity. Accordingly, when I see men on this site say, " All women are like that!" I shake my head as most men really have no clue about the psyche of women who hold themselves in high regard, as these men are too accustomed to dating/banging bottom-of-the-barrel women to appreciate or understand this distinction.
You realize this is an opinion right? Also, why do you care if the girl has low of high self esteem? I fail to understand where you are going with this. It feels like you are looking for a unicorn

Glassguy

Reaction score
Be realistic. You've dated her for a year so things can't be too bad. She banged a stripper before you met her. I bet we've all banged chicks that slept with as many men as that stripper banged women.

Your gf got mad because she doesn't want you to know certain things that would devalue her. Truthfully there are things you shouldn't know from the past and things about you she shouldn't know.

All that really matters is how she is to you now.

I'd feel much different if she was open about it and treated it like no big deal.

Relax. It's smoke from an old fire.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember g1000 is a great asset to the community but he s an outlier like BeExcellent. They deal with a segment of the srxual market that most of us won't have access to very often

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
She's just another below average modern female who has well ridden the c0ck carousal....

Now she is somehow in a LTR with you......

So either 1. She's somehow convinced you that she's LTR material or 2. You have wrongly judged her to be up to your own
standards for LTR

Now the illusion has been broken.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
right? Also, why do you care if the girl has low of high self esteem? I fail to understand where you are going with this. It feels like you are looking for a unicorn
LOL
ubercat said:
Remember g1000 is a great asset to the community but he s an outlier like BeExcellent. They deal with a segment of the srxual market that most of us won't have access to very often
Funny that you put me in the outlier box, as if Guru1000 arisen out of a cocoon ... as is. Let's not forget thousands of hours invested into Guru's appearance and ten of thousands of hours at the office and developing the "mind." An "outlier" is what every DJ should strive to be--and so should you Ubercat.

Glassguy said:
Be realistic. You've dated her for a year so things can't be too bad. She banged a stripper before you met her. I bet we've all banged chicks that slept with as many men as that stripper banged women.
You have already lost this game, as the standards you hold for yourself are exactly who you have become. And I assume that is Glassguy.
Reykel said:
So either 1. She's somehow convinced you that she's LTR material or 2. You have wrongly judged her to be up to your own
standards for LTR
Yup.

Glassguy

Reaction score
LOL

Funny that you put me in the outlier box, as if Guru1000 arisen out of a cocoon ... as is. Let's not forget thousands of hours invested into Guru's appearance and ten of thousands of hours at the office and developing the "mind." An "outlier" is what every DJ should strive to be--and so should you Ubercat.

You have already lost this game, as the standards you hold for yourself are exactly who you have become. And I assume that is Glassguy.

Yup.
Cant be considered standards when you find out about it a year later.