Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Understanding Why Compound Movements Work and What to Focus On in Training.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warboss Alex said:
DO DECLINE THEN, IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN AN EXERCISE YOU WON'T GET THE MOST FROM IT

Can't do decline in my gym.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really have any "decline" bench in my gym either. Flat and Incline is about all I can get.

cuzza

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
God that must be a hackoff, don't the regular benches (for dumbell stuff) have moveable gradients?

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have a decline bench in my gym either, so what do I do? regular flat bench with one end propped up a couple of plates. You should have no problems sliding off as long as the incline isn't stupid. lol. improvise guys.

(if you don't feel safe enough tuck your feet under the end of the bench or get a spotter/trainer to hold your feet down)

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright guys - I am at 170lbs right now, and have a layer of fat on the stomach right now.

My goal is to be at 185, 9% Once I get there, I would be fairly content with just sticking around that weight.

Some areas I would like to improve on- my chest gains size as I gain fat. So right now it looks decent but its fatty, I want to make it nice and round.

My waist line is too small. I want a bigger torso but not lovehandles - so I am working my lats - what are the best ways to gain?

My lower back is killing me now when I do squats after I've gone up to about 160% body weight.I am doing leg press for now - is this ok or can I ease into squats again?

Forearms, Calves, Traps I could also use some help if you got good tips.

Have at it. Thanks.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Squats are better than leg press IMO, and I'm sure many will agree with me. I'm guessing there might be some flaws in your form if your lower back is hurting.

Gus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I squat three times a week--at first I was like "Holy **** this will never work," but sho nuff, after two weeks I was fully adapted to it and it's no problem now. Don't be afraid to squat if you're still sore, just ride the bike for 10 minutes beforehand...some of the heaviest lifts ever made were done when the lifter was sore.