Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Umm...I guess so"

jcb1772

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I’ve been talking to a girl (let’s call her Becky) for a few months frequently on the phone and seeing her about once or every other week at this youth church thing. We’re very good friends and a lot of times I’ve felt like she’s already my girlfriend by the way we talk heh. I’ve been thinking about asking her out for a while but never had strong motive to.

Until today.

I got a phone call from an unidentified number. It was a girl saying “JCB, ask her out. She likes you…” And I asked who it was, and she said “I can’t tell you that, that’s all I’m saying…” And then she hung up. Weird no? Considering only two girls have my phone number (don’t laugh lol) and the other one is not that close of a friend …I quickly figured out this mystery girl HAS to be a friend of Becky. And Becky had to have been behind the call somehow or closely talked about me, because how else would her friend have my number?

Now I've never liked the idea of asking a girl out on the phone...but I'm not going to see Becky for another 5 days and waiting that long would look pansy...sooo I decided I'd ask her out on phone. I called Becky a few hours later and started talking a little bit like we always do. After a little bit this is what our conversation was like:

Me: by the way your friend gave me an interesting call
Her: oh my god no, what was it?
Me: you mean you don’t know?
Her: no…I…don’t (acting a little nervous lol)
After a little bit of babble...the next line seems random but it wasn't
Me: so do you wanna go out with me?
Her: umm…I guess so

Heh so then I was like well that doesn’t sound very convincing, and then she said “no hehe, I would love to.”

And then we talked a little while longer. I’ll see her again this weekend at church, but uh, what do I do now? I was expecting a better response than that, maybe she was just shocked. But then why would she be shocked after the weird call? And why was she denying not knowing about that weird call? Again, I'm positive that was from her friend, the voice sounded like her best one that I've met before.

I FINALLY have a girlfriend. And I’m as confused as ever. lol figures.

redbullfbu

Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldnt of asked her out. Who said something had to be official? the important part is that you get *****. I mean congrats you have a gf man, but the real objective her is to fvck her. You hook up with girls, and if they really like you, eventually they will bring it up. Saying "do you wanna go out with me?" tells her in words that you like her, use your actions, not words my friend. Your over anaylzing this man, just invite her over to your place, take her to ur room and lock the door.
goodluck

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh hell, this is something i reall hate.

The dreadful line...

"Do you want to go out with me"?

What the hell! Why do people ask that? Its like, if you ask that particular line, she belongs to you, why don't you just take her out and build a closer relationship without the materialistic, but somehow a formality of our generations stupid f*cking mentality!

:cuss:

Damn! I really hate how EVERYONE does this.

I never ask a girl that particular question, i just take her on dates, and if i see me being with her, i'll ask her if she wants to take our relationship to a higher level and have our own *exclusive* relationship. That's what i use, i don't ever say "Oh im going out with her". I say "Oh, im seeing her".

Understand? Asking her out was not neccessary, building attraction is, and it didn't require that stupid question.

IceCream

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not pay attention to what girls say. Pay attention to what they do. You asked her out (in a very AFC way... but it got the job done nonetheless), and she agreed to it.

When you see her. Please dont question her answer, just show her that you're interested in her, and if she truly is interested with you, she'll also show interest to your actions (flirting, kino, etc.)

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IceCream said:
Do not pay attention to what girls say. Pay attention to what they do. You asked her out (in a very AFC way... but it got the job done nonetheless), and she agreed to it.

When you see her. Please dont question her answer, just show her that you're interested in her, and if she truly is interested with you, she'll also show interest to your actions (flirting, kino, etc.)
He has a point, which reminded me of this:

"You don't overcome another persons uncertainty by being uncertain about yourself, you overcome it be totally certain that being with you is the best possible choice they can make" - Ross Jeffries, Unstoppable Confidence.

Note i use a lot of quotes from RJs Unstoppable Confidence cause i am going through it now, and its a very good program that works wonders.

But still, damn i hate this materialism.

jcb1772

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know it was kinda AFC, and I agree it's a stupid line that's why I've been considering her my girlfriend in some ways before I even asked her. But I figured might as well after the friend call since otherwise it would've looked like I was hesitating.

Regardless, I can update that we're doing well (she confirmed her friend was telling the truth). Maybe I could've handled it better, but hey it's all good right now. :)

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lame way to make the move. Should have waited till the next day, let her sweat it out. Never ask "do you want to go out with me?" What the hell was she supposed to say to that? Yes, and let's get engaged after two months...You don't need to plan an entire relationship without even going out on a date. If you simply tell her you're going someplace and that she should come along, she won't say no, or I guess so.

P.S. She's not your girlfriend. A relationship is a whole lot more than asking someone out, or even going out on dates. As of now, I still have never had an ACTUAL girlfriend, although I have done a bit of the former.