Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

U.S. might soon bomb Syria, and Russia might soon shoot down missiles and planes

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Errm No!

Here is what I am using, and its something you clearly LACK of... It's called LOGIC.

A fukin retard can see the continued pattern developed here, country after country overthrown, using the same technique.. OH LOOK CHEMICAL WEAPONS, KILLING HIS OWN PEOPLE

Lets say for example BIBLE BELT goes to bed one day.. He is suddenly woken up by a team of Armed Police who force there way into his house.. He is then put in restrains, and taken immediately to jail.

Within days he faces the JUDGE in the courts, who immediately finds him GUILTY and BIBLE BELT is sentenced to DEATH

BIBLE BILT asks his accusers, hey where is the EVIDENCE that I have committed this crime?

The court replies... Yes we have SOLID evidence, but we cannot share this evidence with you, as it's a little sensetive and a SECRET

NO serious investigation is made, NO actual Evidence is provided, NO believable MOTIVE is found.

BIBLE BELT is put to SLEEP!!

This is the kind of world bible belt wants to live in..

People like bible belt hold a BIASED.. no matter how illogical something comes across, they will NEVER budge from that position, even if you clearly show them those big GAPING holes in there logic!

Nothing can be done or said to help a person like this!

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have to agree with soulforge here - they (U.S) have their blueprint for the middle east and it's been known for some time. I pay no attention to these false flags and have not for the past 5+ years.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, anyone who does not believe every word from Russian state media is brainwashed. That makes total sense.

The Russians actually pay people to post their propaganda all over the Internet. You never know who is on their payroll.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Russians actually pay people to post their propaganda all over the Internet. You never know who is on their payroll.
So does the U.S and countless others. Everyone is involved in cyber warfare.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's like talking directly to Russian state-owned media. Who could question anything state-owned media ever says? If you do, you must be brainwashed!
I'm just going by what he posted in this thread, weeks before the Syrian chemical attack. He pretty much called it all. Check the dates....it's pretty obvious he's paying attention.

I haven't 100% made up my mind on what is correct. I don't think there is nearly the black helicopter stuff going on as others do. Putin and Assad are not my friends, I don't trust them, but they think they are doing what's right for their countries, and there's one thing they are not, and that is stupid. Neither is Trump.

Obama wasn't stupid either, he was just kinda wimpy.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
When chemical weapons are hit by explossives, they tend ot leak, and kill people. Attacks themselves prove there was no chemical weapons. That is besides the point mentioned in this threat, that it would be stupid to use chemical weapons, terrorist groups themselves disarmed, and war already won. Provacation vice though, it makes total sense for U.S. backed terrorists to use chemical weapons, stage theatrical sceans, use propaganda, to get U.S. involved.

Agenda of United States is as follows, overthrow Assad. United States uses whatever means, including supporting terrorists, to achieve this objective.

Russian agenda, keep Assad, restore Syria. BECAUSE. Syria is a strategic ally in the region.

Results of United State's success in Syria are same thing that happened to Livia and Iraq, chaos, refugees, terrorists attacks, a radical islamic state for crying out loud.

Results of Russia's success in Syria are stability in that country, stability in neighboring countries.

My problem with all of this sh1t, if the two titans clash, Eurasia, and North America, two contitents, will become dust. I don't want a fvcking war which involves nuclear weapons. Other than this I could give less fvck what happens there.

@Bible_Belt There are basically two morons, which none of us know in person, Trump and Putin, right now deciding how much people in their respective countries will die from a full scale nuclear war. 100 million? 200 million?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The only country that might launch any nukes 1st is the North Koreans or if Iran has one they might.

Pakistan is also a concern when it comes to nukes.

I don't think Russia or US will be launching any nukes unless they r being attack with nukes 1st.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
@Spaz North Korea, according to videos from youtube is a sh1tty horrible state, and live there is not live, but existance. I feel sorry for the plight of North Korean people. However, North Korea will not launch nuclear weapons first at anyone. Behind North Korean perceived madness there is excellent progmanism. They looked at what happened to Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Livia, and several other countries, and they realized that without nuclear deterant, same fate awaits their state. North Korean nuclear wapons, is deterent against attack from within. North Korea will not attack anyone with nukes, that's strategic and military defeat for North Korea.

Now Russia and U.S.A. both pursue dominance in the middle east, U.S. is leading with its chaos in Iraq, Afghanistan, Livia, and the rest of middle east, even has some stability in Saudi Arabia and Emirates and Israel. Russia has foot hold in Syria. These two are most probably for nuclear war. It doesn't take much, shoot down a plane, sink a ship, kill some soldiers, that is enough.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Both US and Russians I believe have safe guards to fulfill 1st before launching any nukes. I don't see both of them going to war, they'll do it by proxy, using other countries and maybe get to test their new conventional weapons.

On the other hand, Mr. Kim might accidently launch 1 at Japan smaller island for test and PR purposes. Poorer countries has lesser to lose, dictators have even lesser to lose when war breaks out or when they feel their power eroding.

Then there's those who has religious leanings, Pakistan if and when it is govern by islamist then there might be trouble brewing for the world.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most recent interview with President Assad.

Who is to gain from a chemical attack in Syria? Watch and Learn!

Anyone with an ounce of common sense and logic, knows Assad gains absolutely FUK ALL from attacking kids with chemicals!!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How easy is it for the White Helmets to produce a FAKED video, that looks VERY convincing??

Watch and learn

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
ya right.. russia is being set up. Just like they were being set up in crimea.. and ukraine.. and armenia.. and georgia.. and moldova..

Oh yea, you're such a smart man! Saying sh1t with a Russian present. Like I'm not going to call your bull sh1t out.

YOUR LOGIC IS GARBAGE, AND I'M GOING TO TAKE YOU APART STEP BY STEP.

Crimea - strategic and historic peninsula which was handed over by mistake to Ukranian SSR (that's back when Ukrain was part of Soviet Union). During a pro western coup Russia did a check mate, and without a single shot, held a referendum, which most peope supported and got what belongs to it back.

Ukraine - you're talking about DNR and LNR, Donesk People's Republic and Lugansk People's Republic. People in these both respected republics organized militias against new pro western Ukranian coup. This has happened after these events in Odessa where pro western Ukranian neo nazis burned protesters alive. Here are images just for you. Look at them and we are going to continue.

Armenia - here is your bull sh1t coming to surface, Armenia is an ally of Russia. Back in the day, we are talking about the time of Romans, there was once a country called Great Armenia, it was located over today's Turkey and Syria. In 301 A.D. Armenia 1st took Christianity and for that it was prosecuted ever since. In today's world, Russia is a strategic ally of Armenia, without Russia Azerbaijan, Turkey and Iran would probably start a war with Armenia.

Georgia (the country) - back in 2008 on August of 8th Georgia attacked South Osettia, to which Russia responded by disarming Georgia. Here is a video of an attack by Georgian military (which was armed by America) on South Osettian city of Tshenval.

Moldova - socio-pilitical conflict between Moldova and Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic began during times of Soviet Union in 1989 and culminated with a war in 1992, when Moldova attacked Pridnestrovia. Both countries wanted independance, Moldova thought Pridnestrovia is their territory. All military escalation stopped after Russia intervened in 1992. Todate there a separate country since 1992 called Pridnestrovia.

In conclussion. You retard mentioned Armenia, even though Armenia is a strategic ally of Russia. Any Armenian will also tell you that Armenia is part of Russia and Armenia can not exist without Russia. Todate more Armenians live in United States (Los Angeles) and Russia than in Armenia itself. This fact alone tells a lot about your stupidity and absurdity of your logic. Then you mentioned Moldova, which went to war against Pridnestrovia. Then you mentioned Georgia, which went to war against South Ossetia. Russia intervened in both of these conflicts which resulted in peace. There is peace now in South Ossetia and Pridnestrovia. There is peace in Crimea, none of the Crimean people want to be part of Ukraine. There is war in Donetsk and Lugansk. Here is what an American has to say about that.

Your problem is, and not yours only, this problem is same for you and people like you, it is that you take things at face value. Even if you do your research, you take your sources cited at face value. This your flaw and weakness.

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to say Bradd on this one, you are talking out of Your A Hole.. BACKSEAT JUAN is spot on with his post

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Crimea was legally and internationally recognized by all countries of the world as a part of Ukraine when Ukraine became independent of the Soviet Union in 1991.
Crimea conducted a legal referendum abiding all international law. Sorry that Russia prevented war in Crimea.

Yes, Russia now has soldiers permanently stationed in Armenia.
It's called Gyumri base. By your retarded logic Subic Bay in Philippes, a U.S. military base, means United States is at war with Phillipenes. Good one! You must be smoking crack!

I have a secret to tell you, I'm not Russian, I am Armenian. There is no war between Russia and Armenia. You smoking crack and your logic is retarded.

South Ossetia is legally a part of Georgia, and has been since the breakup of the Soviet Union in 1991.
So is Abkhazia. You forgot to include Abkhazia. It's only 60 kilometers away from where I'm at. Thing is when a country goes to war with ethnic minorities, namely here Georgia against Abkhazia and then against Osettia, people who get killed, namely here Abkhaz people and then Osettian people, take arms, form militias, seek international help.

You cvnt is really up on high ground here, with your crack logic. Internationally not recognized, that means people don't exist. I have a news for you, Abhazia exist. Osettia exist, at that, South Osettia, and North Osettia.

Not sure what Armenians living in the US has ANYTHING to do with anything what I said.
I thought if you retard had just half a brain you would know Kim Kardashian, Cher, and a hundred other Hollywood Armenian-American celebrities didn't mention once about Russian Armenian invasion. I bet you thought you'd name a country nobody knows about. Tough luck. Armenia is a famous country with a lot famous and powerful people. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Armenian_Americans

Last edited:

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
@bradd80

Crimea, before, circa 2012, Ukranian, and after, circa 2016, Russia. Difference.

I was in Kerch back in 2012. It looked horrible, devastation. Roads weren't fixed since 1991 or maybe even before 1991. Buildings were falling apart. Most importantely people looked grim and depressed. There was no jobs. Shops were empty. Prices were though the roof.

I was last summer again in Kerch, things are different, night and day. People look a lot more happier.

They knew what they were doing at that referendum.

Last edited:

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
@bradd80

When you support Ukraine, you support Nazi scumbags.

Here is video of such scumbags burring a guy alive.

Here is video of these scumbags hanging a guy and his pregnant wife.

Here they crusify and burn alive a guy.

Every time the word Ukraine comes out of your mouth, you support war crimes. It is common for you and people like you to support war crimes. Even in Syria your government for all practical purposes supports ISIS terrorists.

These are pictures and videos from Donbass, it's not Ukraine anymore, it is Donbass People's Republic, and Lugansk People's Republic.

I have to bring you the hard truth, there is no Russian army in Ukraine. There is international milita force, it includes members from United States, Russia, Serbia, Spain, Brazil, Columbia, Cuba, Venezuela, and many other countries. These men come together to fight against Ukraine, to stop that country's crimes.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
@bradd80 You have to say something. It's classic Russian name calling and bullying, not Armenian, right. You already sh1t yourself with Armenia in this threat. Ignore White Helmets fake ask videos, go watch cnn, and listen to trump fish. Now quetly go fvck yourself troll.