Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

u and wife, driving a truck x country, clear

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
80+K per year. drive 7 days, off one day (while you crash! :) do it again. You can clear 80k a year or more, the 2 of you. that (used, 30k or so) truck is making zero money while it's not moving, and if you are running a reefer unit or the AC or heat, it's costing you. The payments keep on accruing on the loan to buy the truck, so does the insurance, the interest, etc. You have nothing other than food to spend the money upon.

In 2 years, you can stop driving and do something that's not such a mankilling job. If you are smart, you married a 3rd worlder, she was happy with the 5k you gave her, plus the 5k she actually cost you. So 2 years =100k cash in your pocket. Do something smart with the 100k, and in a total of 6 years, you're retired, right here in the USA, instead of going to college 4 years, then doing nothing BUT pay off school loans for 2 years. which do you prefer? broke after 6 years, or retired?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Team driving is one of the world's worst jobs, though. It's like a prison cell on wheels. Trucking companies all want to keep trucks rolling 24/7, but the only drivers they can get to take the job are straight out of trucking school. After 6-12 months, they all leave to take a solo driver job. The next step up is owner-operator where you own the truck you drive. After that, you start buying more trucks and hiring your own drivers. The non-driving part of owning a trucking company is mostly a giant secretarial task, filling out massive amounts of paperwork to keep in line with all the regulations.

El Suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your math looks good on paper but trust me it doesn't work out that way. I have done it for 11 years as a driver and as a business owner with a few trucks. I am studying engineering now and got completely out of trucking. That says it all!! THAT'S how good trucking is. Looks good on paper, but it's BS. Hard work and not enough ROI.