Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Two things my Mom taught me...

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...but of course I never listened until now.

1) "Boyfriends mean nothing". By this she meant that even if a girl has a boyfriend that doesn't mean you should stay away. She said that most girls are dating a given guy just waiting for a better one to show up.

2) "Just get a girlfriend... ANY girlfriend". She could tell that I was lousy with girls from a young age... and with this meant that I should just get out there and date SOMEONE. I never really understood why... but now I know that it gets you experience and confidence, and to be seen with girls is social proof. Even not-too-attractive girls, I think.

Good stuff, I think.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your mom sounds straight.
My mom didnt give advice because my older borther isn't too girl-savvy. her advice to me is; dont use girls, dont bother with girls who flake, dont bother with clingy girls, and do your own thing and enjoy highschool.
moms are kinda usefully. My dad on the other hand has never given me girl advice at all. Except to not as 2 girls to homecoming before the first gives you an answer...he got 2 dates to homecoming, and then he had none lol

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
problem with advice #2 is the collateral damage.

we can all imagine being the victim of this by someone "hotter than us". not fun right?

and yet, it DOES seem that the way this is supposed to work, we have to exploit each other in order to get ahead.

this may be the way of the world but i'm still not comfortable with it.
------------------------------------------------------------------

must the world be this cruel? after thinking about things a bit, it seems like:

1. bullies and people who mock and ridicule - all the cruel kids in the school yard are doing a service - they TORMENT those who are not sexually viable. if the guys is an unmasculine nerd, if the girl is piece of lard.

they are made to feel bad and awful about themselves. bullies are almost evolution's agents!

2. we plow through the field fvcking and using each other. we inflict pain heedlessly because this pain will motivate the victims to become better.

is the way of the world really so goddamn cold?

perhaps it really is.

delta