Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trying to be friends after LJBF

sexxyback

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever tried this? After LJBF, you say, ok, I'll just be her friend. No expectations for anything, no plan to try to seduce her. No 'ganji games' or 'freezing her out' in order to get her missing you and attracted to you again. Just try to be friends with her. This is a girl you had a serious crush on, and a legitimate shot with before you blew it, but that is another story. Now you just want to try being friends with her. Why? What are the benefits? A female friend, someone you like, possibly a pivot down the line. Maybe she can hook you up with one of her friends, but probably not.

Any thoughts on this? Not a good idea? I'm thinking it may be tough seeing her with another guy after you dated her. Also, the old feelings may continue to grow. I'm just trying to be mature about it - and maybe mature in this case means just trying to be friends for once instead of being bitter and cutting her off from your life.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful with this one... alot of the time a LJBF might as well be a 'I'll let you hang around so I can string you around and do stuff for me because I know you want to get in my pants'

It can be all good tho, some girls I wouldn't even want to date because we are simply such good friends.

Slim Ironwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're really only hurting yourself if you're trying to maintain a connection after getting rejected. Keep going out and meeting new women, get your mind off of her before resuming your friendship. Otherwise you leave yourself open to even more unnecessary pain, as well as manipulation if she's nasty enough to do that kind of thing. Wait until you simmer down and when find someone else to occupy your thoughts, you can really enjoy the friendship instead of constantly thinking something is missing (i.e. sex).